• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

How long should I heat and shake my Benzo Powder Solution?

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I just put 4MG/ml of strong purity Diclazepam/Meclonazepam in 40ML the solution is 4MG/ML obviously. I am using some Propylene Glycol 99.9% Food Grade. I put it in an Amber Glass Vial with a plastic cover to prevent leakage it is meant for ointments,essential oils etc. to prevent any U.V. Rays and having the like or natural sunlight destroy it. What I did was got a coffee Cup Hot Plate and put a really thick bowl that fits it as big as it get exact perfect fit.

I REALLY need need to know when the Temperature gets to hot in the PG solution with Benzos before it starts to degrade noticeable degreading of it or am I good with the Coffee hot plate I got two lid rims metal from jar around it the container to prop it up any info would be good. I am really tired right now so I hope this Post makes sense any questions please ask Me in the morning.

Last edited:
You can heat most bzds to 100c with no issue. Use a double boiler or immersion bath.

usually you just need room temp, and plenty of stirring, and patience

When I dissolved etizolam to 2mg/mL in PG recently, I put it in a double boiler (glass bowl resting in a pot of boiling water) and it took just a couple of minutes of stirring, it was quite easy.

Last edited:
I'd do it with a BIC lighter and directly heat the vile i had the Etizolam in. I would do it in quick 15-20 second bursts and never noticed a drop in potency. From my experience I've found them to be pretty heat stable. But taking your time and using the double boiler method is surely the safer bet.

But i used to make a lot of viles and found my method to work just fine. But it would eventually dissolve at room temperature like sekio is saying of you keep shaking the vile. Just be sure that you don't see any powder floating around, don't wanna have a blackout cause you problems.

Second all of this, only bromozolam seems to be the toughest on I've tried, but either I'm not patient enough or ekse am overconcentrating the beyond the solutions limits. With clon I got ten to 15 mgs per 3 no vial. Bromo might simply be different.

While I like to heat tbe vialed mixture by flame, a hot water immersion me er failed if given proper time. Good luck

Tonight at 2;30ish A.M. will be exactly 5 Days since I put the Diclazepam Powder in the PG at a ratio of 4MG/ML and I am literally going to drink it now as I type this last word... I forgot to ask the most important question which is that due to the fact the Powders I acquire are easily 90%+ Purity all dissolve fast. I need to know how much shaking and how long with/without Heat it takes for the solution to be 100% completely and totally homogenous. I have read it can take as long A 24 Hours for this to happen and I just started a Meclonazepam 3MG/ML Solution and I got Bromazolam so say for the Meclonazepam for the sake not getting complex with how I have read more than once now that Bromazolam takes a long time to fully absorb. The problem I have is I bought some Amber Glass Vials with these plastic lids under a metalic like Black Lid with a styrofoam cover under the lids and they are only 100% airtight if I close them perfectly and they are starting to get messed up and the lids are twisting right around and opening again so opening and closing the lid is a pain the ass and I fucked up my rotator cuff just recently on my good arm so shaking it is a bitch right now and I have mostly just been using heat. If anyone can offer insight to how long it took for specific at any MG/ML ratio of Benzodiazepines and any similar type soluble in Propylene Glycol Raw Powders and how long they took.

I mean once the solution is completely clear and you can't see tiny particles, it should be good. I have no idea how it could take 24 hours. Just apply heat from a hot water bath and stir until it's clear, there's no need to shake it really even. I know etizolam and diclazepam are different substances, but 1 put etizolam into PG solution recently at 1mg/mL in a hot water bath and it took like 2 minutes to totally dissolve once it was hot.

^ Why I am getting such conflicting reports about it taking awhile is that only with like 10MG/ML Solutions or some like that. I said in the post before it's hard for Me to open and close these vials but if 24 Hours has passed by and my Benzodiazepine Concentration in the Solution is no greater than 5MG for Example at a Maximum amount of Powder dissolve 100% with the Propylene Glycol and 24 Hours after starting the solution especially since I am adding heat and then if I lift up the lid and don't see any visible Powder floating.

I'm sure it takes longer to dissolve as the concentration goes up. Depends on the solubility of each substance. What I do know is, if the solution is perfectly clear, it means you've dissolved it fully. Otherwise you'd be able to see tiny particles.

I prefer to make my drug solutions less concentrated though in general, it's just easier to dose and easier to dissolve. I don't see any reason why you'd need to do 5mg/mL or 10mg/mL with a benzo, if it's harder to dissolve. Might as well do 2mg/mL.

I just took 19MG which was at 3MG/Ml to get rid of 90% of my withdrawal symptoms so yeah tolerance is the reason people make higher doses and Benzos like Flubromazepam which is very weak like to the point even with low to no tolerance you probably eyeball this one out 16MG is a typical Dose they usually make it in 8MG Pellets I know that much so and they Sell Raw Powders of it. Speaking of Flubromazepam I just got a 100MG Free Sample and I have never taken it since the price for a Benzodiazepine that is equal roughly 8MG to 10MG Diazepam and takes 4 to 8 Hours for effects to full effects I knew it took a long time to work but I also read I wonder how long it lasts.

Oh and it took 2 Hours to take effect I made a thread in other titled Meclonazepam Elimination Half-life and duration of effect or someto see if I can acquire anecdotes which should be obvious dealing with a "Research Chemical lol.

Lol well tolerance would be number one reason among many many others. For Me since I am using Diclazepam and I am switching over to a 3MG Meclonazepam Solution since I am using it to LOWER not STOP my Clonazepam and other Prescription Benzodiazepines I started using extra of them when I got angina pains and now that has been figured out and resolved I am trying to get back down to the 1MG Clonazepam I was at right now I am at like 4.5MG-6MG Clonazepam Taper depending on the days. Unexpected events like having until June 30th to move caused Me to STOP the taper and the Diclazepam literally causing dry mouth that no other Benzo or Drug for that matter has given Me and the higher purity same dry mouth effect but least I can use less of the Diclazepam with the higher purity Vendor Source I just stumbled upon luckily and specifically the Meclonazepam it is a great clear headed Benzo which I have personally used it in the past to replace my Clonazepam prescription so I could Sell them for Profit and use the Meclonazepam to prevent withdrawal it worked out wonderfully and they say 3MG-6MG is equal to 1MG Clonazepam but I believe that it's 3MG is equal to 1MG from personal experience with Vendor that Sell very pure Powders very recently compared to the horrible purity I must of been acquiring in the Powder and the Pills were way underdosed from 3MG I was giving but it is not a recreational Benzo in anyway hence it is so hard to find since Clonazolam came to the market I can't find it anymore as back to more on topic-Subject at hand.

Instead of 6MG Diclazepam solution I made a 4MG and a 2mg one or I could do 3 2MG/ML solutions but right now I am switching it out for Meclonazepam since the mouth is not meant to exist in such a dry enviorment that Biotene Mouth Moisturizer won't touch if I keep using the Diclazepam my teeth no joke are literally going to start fuckin falling out of my head.

Last edited:
I got a 100MG Flubromaze-PAM Sample since I wanted to test it out and I just read a Thread about it on Bluelight here stating it sort of just suspends and doesn't exactly absorb into Propylene Glycol meaning when you shake the solution the Powder sort of just floats at the top for a few seconds before just disappearing back into the Liquid it is a weird occurrence. I keep having to make new Threads about making PG Solutions since everyone seems to think one size fits all which is my analogy when it comes to Benzo Solutions and as someone mentioned in this thread or another Bromazolam is a fairly new RC Benzo which takes a long time and a lot of shaking to get it to absorb 100% entirely into a PG Solution. I am in the middle of trying to move and I have until June 30th to find a place I don't even know if this the Forum or thread I mentioned it in since bluelight has gone downhill the last 2 years and it's forced Me to seek some Anecdotes and opinions elsewhere which breaks my heart since Bluelight has and always was the KING of Information when it comes to things like this but everyone seems to just care about there own problems and drug addictions other than the few exceptions plus the Moderators who I have a great HUGE amount of respect towards all of you for putting in so much work on a DAILY basis.

I am so glad I stumbled upon that post or I would of been shaking and heating a Flubromaze-PAM solution thinking it has not fully dissolved yet and or coming to the conclusion I was sent a completely bunk 100MG Flubromazepam Sample and or it was cut a lot with inert powder or some shit like that. **Face Palms**

I understand this is no one's area of expertise and no one here has knowledge on every possible RC Benzo but the ones I am acquired and have acquired besides the obvious of Etizolam, Meclonazepam, Diclazepam, Flubromazepam is: Norflurazepam,Bromazolam, Nitrazolam and that is all for now since I don't want to fuck with any of the Benzodiazepines that will sky rocket my Tolerance with one use like any sane person who takes them as a Medical tool that they are.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't know anything about this particular benzo.

I understand... Thank you for all your help everyone I need to make a thread about long-term storage I read from older threads made about it and just want to confirm what I am doing is right since the amber glass vials I purchased are not air tight. I am making a solution in these amber glass vials and then putting them in a small mason jar type of air tight glass jar which I am hoping will be enough to prevent any of the Benzodiazepine in the 99.9% Pure Food Grade Propylene Glycol "from getting sucked out of the Solution" for lack of a better more technically accurate way to explain it.

I am in the middle of some family problems and financial situations right now so I am a bit busy but I plan to make a thread about it as soon as I am capable of doing so... again I want thank you all for the help.

you are a wild. I get 100 mgs of etizolam in 3 mls of propylene glycol with a little head and a lot of shaking. crystal clear. like another poster mentioned, bromazolam is a different story. that stuff just won’t dissolve.

i don’t think PG is good for you. consuming a milliliter for one dose doesn’t sound right. that said, can’t be any worse than the benzos in there.

Did all the powder dissolve?
You should ideally have a clear solution
Also, fun fact, when I was doing GCMS analysis of drugs back in the day, etizolam seemed to survive just fine as it passed through the 300 degree C inlet, the 100-230C oven, and the 280C transfer line without degrading at all
I would like to see some evidence that shows that "105F" is some sort of magic temperature
because I believe that limited exposure to 90-100C (don't keep it in boiling water for 3 weeks) is just fine
(if it turns out nothing dissolved, you may have gotten bunk benzos
because as I understand it, etizolam is very soluble in PG

Yep it all dissolved but I think I missed up the cLam, I can take 4mg+ and not black out. But I also did binge 50 xans in a week one week before