• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How long for Promethazine and Codeine to kick in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Pokey

Greenlighter
I drank 3 oz 2 and a half hours ago and I'm not feeling anything really, anyone know how long it usually takes to kick in?

This is in no way suited for OD, maybe BDD

How much codeine is in 3oz?
A lot of people have a mutation of the gene encoding for the CYP2D6 enzyme so they don't metabolize codeine efficiently , thus don't feel much/anything at all from codeine

I've drank it before and have felt it, it has 10mg Codeine/6.25mg Promethazine per 5ml. I just poured up another 2oz.

It takes between 15-30 minutes for me, do you have a tolerance? Maybe you're just a poor metabolizer like kleinerkiffer said, it's pretty common.

Being born and raised in Screwston I pour a 20oz.Big Red with min 4oz of that Warren Moon.....syrup.....drank.....purple oil....aka Actavis cough syrup

I've been sipping a Styrofoam cup since we got Barr from Eckards Pharmacy lmao....my people on the dirty third will know exactly whatimtalking about

But ya a deuce won't do shit...I wouldn't even pour that just sip straight....and did you pop the seal? We get it in the case and if they would let me post pics I could show what some do to cut it without popping seal....basically drain some using a small hole drilled in the bottom and replace with Karo syrup

Pour up 4 with about 12OZ Pineapple Fanta crushed ice and double styrofoam cup.....muddied like the Mississippi

Plus its codeine....if you take Norcos or any hydrocodone this is Tylenol 3 basically

Where are you?

Oh and to answer the question.....basically like liquor...empty stomach warm fuzzy in about 20 minutes after a meal of course takes longer.....good for a couple hours

Last post lol....just have to say you needing to be putting Girl Scout Cookies or Purple Erkle in the air while hour sipping its not using lean to its full potential

I'm on the OG Fire now but I didn't pour anything tonight....for guys in my social settings (30's 40's) it's very common to pour up 4-5 nights if not if every night....I'm maybe 3 these days....pm me if.your not familiar with Act....I can tell you what to look for on the bottle to see tampering

You may know all this just nice to see Texas Tea on here

So I have a pretty high tolerance as in a use and have used a lot of opiotes such as heroin fent DXM mophine and a lot others how long do you think it will take for the codeine to kick in? And how much should I use? Im planning on using some everyday before my math class.

A quick Google search will tell you how long it'll take for it to kick in
For dosage advice use Basic Drug Discussion, but if you have a high tolerance I doubt codeine will do much for you

Using drugs in school is always a bad idea

Closed, as not suited for OD

Status
Not open for further replies.