• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How long does methamphetamine withdrawal last?

JackiesBabyy

Bluelighter
I wasnt a particularly heavy user. Just 0.75 to 1g per week max. I was using like this for about 3 months straight. Due to unforseen circumstances i need to stop for the foreseeable future. How long will stuff like anhedonia, depression, and always being tired last? I stopped using about a week ago and since then I've been sleeping 12 hours a night and im still exhausted all day long.

Give yourself up to a month to recover from the lack of sleep/sleep recovery. The anhedonia and low mood should begin to improve within about 1-3 months. The cravings for meth should start to diminish by then as well.

Exercise, lots of exposure to daylight early in the day, and a good healthy diet should all help speed things up if you can manage them.

The good thing about withdrawal from stimulants is that you'll have no problem sleeping, or eating. The polar opposite to opiate withdrawal.

I wasnt a particularly heavy user. Just 0.75 to 1g per week max. I was using like this for about 3 months straight. Due to unforseen circumstances i need to stop for the foreseeable future. How long will stuff like anhedonia, depression, and always being tired last? I stopped using about a week ago and since then I've been sleeping 12 hours a night and im still exhausted all day long.
, Like was said , eat healthy, force yourself to do exercise and focus on other stuff besides yourself. If you focus on side effects it will be worse. Working out in some way will get endorphin's flowing in your brain and help you. You had a decent habit. We don't compare doses here. Everyone is differentYou may feel worn out for a few weeks worse case, but eating well, drinking water and healthy drinks and taking quality vitamins and minerals, will assist in areas you may be depleted. I suggest you look into supplements that help with those neurotransmitters. The final thing is time. Your dosing seems to be lower, so if you do some of the things we suggested, you should should recover better.