• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How long does Meth Comedown last

Byzek

Bluelighter
well.
During the last 6 months i smoked meth twice.
In the first two weeks after withdrawal i felt good , after 4 weeks I crashed and felt depressed.

The second time was the same.
I thought it is the other way around, the longer the time between drug administratiom and discontinuiation the better sou feel.
I am asking the question because i think it has nothing to do with meth.

Everytime when i stopped, i switch to tons of cardio.
I ran everyday fpr 30mins and besides this, i was lifting.
I assume thw problem is not the meth its sports.
I think i got lil bit overtrained or overreached during withdrawal.
I smoked meth 10 weeks ago, now i feel better than. But after 6-8 weeks i got so depressed and then i stopped any sport and now i feel better.

Is it possible? That sport is the problem not meth? Maybe my metabolic rate was at a higher leven in the first couple of weeks after meth and i did to muuch sport ???

well.
During the last 6 months i smoked meth twice.
In the first two weeks after withdrawal i felt good , after 4 weeks I crashed and felt depressed.

The second time was the same.
I thought it is the other way around, the longer the time between drug administratiom and discontinuiation the better sou feel.
I am asking the question because i think it has nothing to do with meth.

Everytime when i stopped, i switch to tons of cardio.
I ran everyday fpr 30mins and besides this, i was lifting.
I assume thw problem is not the meth its sports.
I think i got lil bit overtrained or overreached during withdrawal.
I smoked meth 10 weeks ago, now i feel better than. But after 6-8 weeks i got so depressed and then i stopped any sport and now i feel better.

Is it possible? That sport is the problem not meth? Maybe my metabolic rate was at a higher leven in the first couple of weeks after meth and i did to muuch sport ???
After meth and I did to much sports 😂😂🤣🤣🚭🚭🚭

Try ingesting Meth instead of smoking it. Comedown shouldn't be too bad.
Nah I'm not touching any stimulants again- I am seriously prone to psychosis and I am going to wind up dead. I lose control as soon as they are in my system. I used to be able to use dextroamphetamine occasionally, but nowadays I wind up taking dangerous amounts with even that dosing upwards or 400mg.