• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How long does heroin stay in your system for a urine test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillycheese93

Greenlighter
So I have a job interview on Monday. I did a shot of dope last night (Wednesday). I'm just worried if for any reason I get hired after my interview, and they make me take a drug test, whether or not it would show up positive for opiates. I've never had a job where they test for drugs so I don't know how it works, but I heard they have to schedule a drug test anyways? It's for a sales position if that makes any difference.

I do dope about 1-2 times a week.

Thanks for your help :)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news bro, but questions of this nature are against the rules. We can't/won't provide information relating to drug testing (be it a question like yours, or perhaps asking ways to trick/cheat tests etc). Giving you an answer to a question such as yours may in turn provide a false sense of security as you've then got an idea of how to avoid testing positive by knowing roughly how long to wait, or worse you might think you're safe by the advice someone's given you (Llamas....heh) then next thing you know you're testing positive and have lost your job. It's just not a gamble worth taking; both for yourself or the person who may provide the wrong advice.

This thread will be closed shortly once an appropriate mod gets to it. I'd suggest perhaps doing a bit of searching around other websites etc if you really need an answer, but unfortunately you probably won't get a reliable one too easily...not here at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.