• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How long do I have to wait before drinking liquar after eating Xanx

kevimay

Greenlighter
How long do I have to wait if I eat 1mg

How long do I have to wait if I eat .50 mg

How long do I have to wait if I eat .25 mg

Do you have a tolerance?
Do you want to drink one beer or a couple of shots?
Give us some more input

Do you have a tolerance?
Do you want to drink one beer or a couple of shots?
Give us some more input

Took 1mg at a social gathering, felt a little drowsy , everything was fine but I was afraid to drink because of the blackout stories I heard. I spend 6 hours at this place feeling not very social and frustrated that I couldn't touch liquor.

Maybe 1 or 2 shots.

If you have no tolerance, 1mg is quite a dose so I would say wait at least one half life (iirc around 12 hours)

If you take 0.25-0.5 one or two shots might be ok, but everyone reacts different, so it's hard to say

Watch yourself. You'll turn into a Xanax-Zombie in no time at all. Drinking on benzos will make you completely black out and do a bunch of stupid shit. Then your friends will be telling you all about it for a week, makes for some killer Post-Party Depression, trust me. Not to mention the likelihood that you'll black out, then take more benzos and drink even more (rookie mistake). Xanax is best, IMO, when used in .5-.75mg doses and combined not with depressants like alcohol, but with stimulants. Not gonna be the guy who tells you to eat a bunch of xannies and smoke meth, even though that's what I would do, lol. I tend to go hard though....

for like 1mg, give it a couple hours, dont drink heavy for the day.. you'll probably black out with no tolerance if you drink moderate amount or more. xanax is kinda strong when u first play with it.

I have taken diazapam for years on a continual (daily) basis so I Ca take 2mg and drink. However, your story may be much different. I'd not take more than.5mg with a drink and a nearby friend(also don't chase the xanax with the drink) Give it awhile.