• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How long can PST keep wds at bay?

morphine-dreams

Bluelighter
So 2 nights ago I made what I thought was a moderately strong batch of PST. Nodded wicked hard and passed out (it was extremely late and I was tired though, not OD) and still felt high more than 24 hours after, then I snorted a small amount of china white about 12 hours ago. I've been on etizolam too. My question is, am I just still high or did I by some miracle avoid physical dependence?? I mean I've been physically dependent very recently but detoxed and only had extremely mild wd symptoms. So did I luck out or am I in for hell tomorrow?

If you only had a dose or two, even a few, you wouldn't become dependent. It take at least a few days, usually weeks or even months for dependency to develop. If you were recently dependent it would likely take less time but not that much less.

If you've been physically dependent recently, you will become so again much quicker than if you're opiate naive

I have been. Weirdly, I haven't been getting bad WDs at all, even though I ended up doing more h. I don't care anymore though because I'm in so much pain (from a medical condition) that physical dependence is the least of my worries right now.

How long are you waiting?
Pst can hold you for ~36hrs. Dont underestimate the duration...

I wonder why we dont have PST clinics, seems like it would work as good as methadone...

I haven't been high on it in about 5 days, I think...maybe 4. It keep me high for a full 36 hours but what I meant is that the high ended a few days ago. I snorted about .3g china white last night/this morning though. Could that still be holding me over? In any case it doesn't matter anymore because I'm having a biopsy and likely surgery soon so I'll be on plenty of hospital opioids anyway.

I wonder why we dont have PST clinics, seems like it would work as good as methadone...
Might as well a opium de.... I mean clinic. Why not a diacetylmorphine clinic to match? With the choice of 6-monoacetylmorphine mixed in to give it that bang? Ya know for the people who really need it.

If shits where giggles
My ass a bundle of roses
And dreams a reality

Btw I'm starting to think I was just very physically dependent on kratom/kratom extract, must've been the other alkaloids that added to it. It's been over 24 hours since doing h and barely any symptoms of WDs.

there is a walk-in PST clinic in my kitchen, its great there is never any wait.