• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How long between taking Oxycodone doses?

captaincase

Greenlighter
A couple days ago I got my hands on 3 10 mg oxycodone/acetaminophen pills. they have the marker IP 204 on them. I'm 5'3" and weigh about 132 pounds and being new to taking opioids and after reading several threads decided to split them up into two 15 mg doses. the first dose I took about an hour ago and I'm still not feeling it, I did take it on a pretty full stomach though so I think that was just a mistake on my part as I didn't read about taking it on an empty vs full stomach before taking it. Will it just take a while to kick in or is the high just lost on me now because of the amount of food in my stomach? I feel a little bit slightly warmer and a tad sleepy but that could just be because its late and i've been up since 7:30 am.

I guess my main question is how long should I wait before taking the other 15 mg? I'm thinking maybe I should just take it sometime tomorrow after waking up when my stomach is more empty (with my sleep schedule that will probably be like 1 pm). I took the 1st dose at 12:40 am. I know tolerance for oxycodone increases quickly but will there be a difference in tolerance between a 1st and 2nd dose in that amount of time? Might just call it a night with this 1st dose because i don't think its kicking in and just smoke a little weed. sorry this is so long, I dont know how to get across what I'm trying to say without going on big long rambles. also any input is appreciated

First of all, 15 mg of Oxycodone isn't really that much IMHO, especially if it is time released Oxycodone pills you are taking. I have a generic brand of non-time release Oxycodone consisting of white 10 mg and pink 20 mg pills, I usually snort 20 to 40 mg of Oxy and then swallow 30-60 mg of Oxy pills whole and after 1 hour of ingesting I have a great nod going that will last up to 6-10 hours. but I have a tolerance so your dose of 15 mg can get you quite nicely going. :)

Try smoking some weed after chewing the pill(s) and try to get a feel for the increased body heat (Opiate blanket warmth as I would call it) and the lazy eyes which both are indicative of an Opiate effect. :)

Good Luck & Have Fun with the Oxycodone / Cannabis combo...

-- Peace o/