• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How long before you mention drugs to a woman?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Any advice on bringing up the thorny issue of drugs with a potential ladyfriend? Do you just sort of casually go "yes, i was certainly talking like worzel gummidge there" over aperitifs? (I suppose it should be over a "cup o tea and a nice slice of cake" to be fair)

I mention it in the vague past tense around date 3 if it looks like she’s a keeper. I don’t really take drugs while in a meaningful relationship but certainly do when single and it gets complicated trying to explain that.

Generally, if you are dating seriously I think it’s decent to raise anything you suspect might be a deal breaker before you sleep with her. So I’d be open about mental health issues )bipolar) for example. Assuming, the conversation gives you an appropriate opening to bring it up that is.

I told my wife of my past drug problems and amphetamine psychosis on the first date. We are married for more than 10 years now. But at the time I wasn't using anything for 6 years and she was smoking weed, taking amps and mdma. Although I learned about that after I told her my story. I am not advising as I am known to be too open. At least that most of the people that stick in my life tell me. It can be a benefit but also a reason for lost opportunities (mostly business related ones). I would say that in general it all boils down to your temperament and the compatibility with the "other side". If we are talking about long term committed relationships. But as I said, I am quite an extrovert and sometimes to my detriment.

Don’t think it’s such a taboo subject as it once was, typically asking someone if they smoke, would be easiest way of enquiring.

Usually i try and hide my love of benzos & heroin. Benzos usually come because its easier to explain, everyone I have been with time they find out I toot, they have always wanted to stick about & 'help'

Not long out my first time of us both using, fuccccccked it , won't be doing that again.

Right away. They are going to have to deal with it anyway and if they can't you will have grief. Married 18 years and my first phone call with my wife I stated everything. Tried to scare each other off but it did not work. lol (some people are tough) I mean when we married she was an alcoholic and me an opiate addict. As time went on we got healthier. Rough start for sure.

Now every once in while she gets a trip in and uses cannabis but no alcohol. My influence. :)

When I met my Mrs (nearly 30 years ago now), she knew I was a pot head but certainly not the full extent of my drug use.

After a few weeks, I felt she had the right to know the real me.

So one day, I sat her down and told her I had a confession to make. Not surprisingly, she looked concerned.

As I ummed and aahed, her look of concern grew deeper.

Eventually, I just blurted out "I inject drugs".

Her response?

"Is that all? I thought you were going to say you're gay"

That's when I knew she was a keeper...

Her response?

"Is that all? I thought you were going to say you're gay"

That's when I knew she was a keeper...
Did you call her cunt before or after the line she fell for - "I inject drugs"? :unsure:

No disrespect to your wife but you love to say cunt and I cant not ask. Cause let's be honest, every woman has her own cunt. Even if it is her own husband. :ROFLMAO:

Did you call her cunt before or after the line she fell for - "I inject drugs"? :unsure:

No disrespect to your wife but you love to say cunt and I cant not ask. Cause let's be honest, every woman has her own cunt. Even if it is her own husband. :ROFLMAO:

I'm certainly a bigger cunt than hers - and she's had three kids...

You cunt be joking... :ROFLMAO:

I must stop, I will get infected with this cunt virus and I cant afford it on top of this epidemic of cunts that is raging because of covid.

What if you say

"i inject drugs ...

.. "Into the vein under my cock...". Would that be a dealbreaker?😀

Honestly if you're in it to win it as far as drugs go like just about everyone who logs in here (Lord knows I was) then you're probably better off dating someone who's also about that life, if not someone who you straight up met through drugs. Now, the whole datelight thing didn't work out so well for me when I tried it, but it has for others, so who knows? Put yourself out there. Honestly though if you're thinking of getting with a chick who's a square you owe it to her to be honest from the very start. She'll either run away, tolerate your shit like an absolute saint, or sink to your level of degeneracy.

I'll float the idea of drug use out there in some kind of general way that doesn't implicate myself directly, then (based on their response) I'll either continue developing the topic or I'll drop it. That's if I even choose to bring it up though, which is unlikely most of the time. If I happen to have access to some good droogz and I sense that they're the type to indulge, I just might though lol.

Generally I'm of the belief that the less people who know the better though. It's one of those things that seems highly dependent on the individual person. If you're unsure about someone and want to test the waters there are ways to do it, something the members of marginalized groups (drug users, communists, homosexuals etc.) have long known. And it's not even in the sense that you're "hiding" something from a potential partner..even if you are a former drug user, I personally would be discriminatory with who you choose to share that info with, at least until you get a better sense for who they are as a person. That's just my own perspective on it, though, I think that perspectives on this will be highly dependent on the person in question and it's all equally valid