• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants how long are your amphetamine binges?

Well not just the speed, I fill caps with Meth and MDMA as well. I use Green, Red and Blue ink on the pills never get em mixed up.
The quality of the speed was one of the best I have tried, supposedly 70% pure seemed like it was to me at the time. Those amounts are pretty usual for me with speed. I took 100 mg of adderall the first time I tweaked didn't notice any bad side effects. I can pretty much take as much as I want, no real negative side effects with speed.
What country are you from? If you're from the Netherlands or Belgium, get it lab tested. It's free. I get 70% these days, I used to get about 25% and be convinced that it was quality, before I had it tested.

I'm from the US, and I don't have any left either of that batch. My last batch from a different guy was shit, 4500 mg in the course of a day with no tweaking!

Hmm, than all I can say is that you can't really take any % conclusions nor make any comments regarding them. Caffeine can induce a very similar feeling, but feels a lot less clean. Maybe a caffeine rush is what you associate with tweaking. Try an acetone wash (use acetone that's free of water) and see what you're left with.

I've ordered 10 times from different vendors with different results. I can assure you I tweaked hard on the one guy I bought 3 100g and 1 50gs from him in total. Also I have tried to tweak on caffeine, its not all something I could mistake for tweaking. I tried the acetone wash as well and it didn't help. If you look at my average doses for my highest usage days there pretty normal amounts just lots of redosing.

11.jpg

This is the bad speed ive had, I simply refer to it as unknown in my log.
10.jpg

Last edited:
My last binge (Crank/Meth) ended almost exactly 9 years ago (in a few days I remember it well cos it was my last) and it lasted 9 months and 20 days, the one before that also lasted 9 months and 16 days. I was a dealer and obviously an addict. That drug owned my mind and soul for something like 11 years. The breaks were when supply ran out - believe it or not but we were importing it from the US in coffee. The crank which had a superior rush (any ROA but IV was me) and I've seen documentaries where cops have seized the exact same gear - It was an orange mostly crystaline powder - big clumps of it sprinkled with powder. As soon as water hit the gear it would mix straight up - Glad I got away from it, but I would rather quit that habit now than the 18 month long binge of Oxycodone I'm currently riding. Pain sucks the big one.

Okay, fair enough, but still... No proof of %, could be glucose... Your dosing is mad imo.

Okay, fair enough, but still... No proof of %, could be glucose... Your dosing is mad imo.

Certainly not proof no. I doubt it was 70% however that was what it was sold as. Cooked by the guy who sold it and it felt pretty damn potent, my pupils would get huge and I would stay up for days I was tweaking hard. That wasn't no glucose I tell you that haha. This one batch was orange and that shit was on fire.

Your reaction to the drug offers very little if any whatsoever scientifically objective indications of the purity.

I only use pharmaceutical 100% / USP grade dextromethamphetamine, and I don't binge on it. Binging aint good for your health.

I wasn't trying to imply that it did tricomb, but I can tell if it is or isn't Amphetamine. I use 100% pure adderall as well, so I can certainly tell an amphetamine apart from glucose or caffeine, how could you not if you have tried a real amphet?

And ya its a bad habit for sure lol.

My binges are on a month on, month off pattern. I usually go 2 nights without sleep at the start. Therefter i use every other day at most, my aim is 72 hrs but havent got past 48hrs in memory. This is uk amph sulphate base and it is pokey stuff!

Personally, anytime I pass the 2nd full day/night binging my addy's, I don't want it to go any further. I know that if I rest (even some) that dosing will feel better. It's just pain wasteful at a certain point, IMO. Sometimes that stops me, other times I just keep the train rolling. Guess it depends on whatever else I have to deal with in life..

I'd like to add that I allow myself to use again after eating and sleeping enough. This can be just a night's rest, meaning I could use an entire week, but I just sleep and eet in between use.

Yep, amps have a fair amount of maintenance to them..It's rather annoying lol..and you quickly learn the hard way if you aren't taking care of yourself..

usually until I'm out of meth, but if I'm pushing day 3, I'll call it a day. At most day 5

This :)
Usually it's not prescribed above 20mg, but it happens, yeah
I've seen people prescribed over 100mg.

However why anyone would need that much is beyond me. At least with my Desoxyn I don't have to worry about potency, it works perfectly at therapeutic/prescribed doses, usually in the 10-30mg range. Even after spending half my life prescribed Desoxyn, I can still feel a single #1 x 5mg tablet, my tolerance has for the most part, not changed or increased. I haven't required to up my dose or anything. No side effects either. Unlike Adderall and Dexedrine, which produced absolutely debilitating side effects and constantly needing to be prescribed higher dosages for it to work.

A day or a dose? Even a day would be quite a lot, in my opinion the people prescribing doses that big are terrible at their job. Tolerance builds easily that way and you'd get quite a blow from the damage and dependance as well.

If you continue with those binges of stimulants, you are going to have a seizure for sure!! For harm reduction: you can kill yourself or other innocent people if you have a seizure while driving or operating any heavy machinery. God bless your body and mind...I am a graduated Nurse, so I speak with knowledge.