• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How Long after taking GABAPentin, Can you take Opioids/Opiate and not Decrease BA %

Thomas29

Bluelighter
Taking Opioids/Opiates 2 Hours before GABAPentin is a 100% For Sure Fact Way to not have it Effect Opioid/Opiate Absorption And they Increase GABAPentin's Absorption for up to 4 Hours after last use from any Route Of Administration, It is Unknown Exactly How this Mechanism Works from what I have Read.

But I have not read anything about how long to wait AFTER taking GABAPentin to take some Opiates/Opioids without Decreasing the Absorption And this also goes for Benzodiazeines equally but i don't think or know if they Potentiate GABAPentin lik Opioids/Opiates Studies are on Morphine 44% Increased absorption of GABAPentin and Hydrocodone with 14% Increases Assorbed Percent.

MY QUESTION IS How Long after taking GABAPentin do you need to wait to make sure it will not Decrease your Opioid/Opiate absorption?

I Wait A MINIMUM OF 2 HOURS but I know for Fact GABAPentin takes 2-3 Hours For Full Effects But I Assume it has to be out of your Stomach in 2 hours but we dont know how it is even increased Absorbed Percentage when you take Opioids/Opiates before GABAPentin they dont even think or know how it is Metabolized in the Body, Basically it just comes out through our Urine mainly soon as it wears off which is 5-7 hours after consumption.