• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe How long after kratom to start sub

NorwegianElkhound

Bluelighter
I'm asking because there's not much online about how long kratom lasts. I don't wanna be sick like that. Also my withdrawals start about 12 noon by the way.

It's a shorter half life so you could dose sooner than one would with oxy/heroin. This question is very variable. Some people wait more than long enough to take it and start to go into precipitated withdrawal, whereas I didn't care about the rules and dosed the next morning after using the night before and didn't experience any negative reaction.

To be safe just wait until you really feel awful and then that's a good reaction that your body needs a dose and probably won't go into precipitated. I haven't heard of anyone going into it from kratom use but not many people use bupe to get off kratom. You sure you want to replace something benign with a stronger substance though? No judgement just wondering

It's a shorter half life so you could dose sooner than one would with oxy/heroin. This question is very variable. Some people wait more than long enough to take it and start to go into precipitated withdrawal, whereas I didn't care about the rules and dosed the next morning after using the night before and didn't experience any negative reaction.

To be safe just wait until you really feel awful and then that's a good reaction that your body needs a dose and probably won't go into precipitated. I haven't heard of anyone going into it from kratom use but not many people use bupe to get off kratom. You sure you want to replace something benign with a stronger substance though? No judgement just wondering
Haha I'm using the kratom to ease withdrawals from fent. The bupe is covered by my insurance so its much cheaper and more sustainable. The kratom use turned into dope pretty quick

That's the problem with opiates. It's never enough and inevitably you have to move onto something stronger or take larger and larger quantities of whatever you're on, and you never quite get the same pleasurable buzz as in the past despite stronger effects. It started happening to me with even kratom where now I'm just not getting the effects I used to indefinitely. Subs were incredible until even after 4 days where .5mg turned into 2 mg quickly at the end of the week and it stopped feeling amazing.

I've been surprised at fent use--because most people describe it as a cold high that's not as enjoyable as other beautiful opies. But maybe people say that because of the high risk of overdosing and because they do not want people to try it. Btw, did you take the sub yet? I'm curious about whether you experience precipitated WD or not. Also interested as to how effective subs are in covering kratom withdrawal. I actually go into kratom withdrawal even if I'm on opioids, so I've been wondering if subs are effective or not and if I'd still be withdrawing should I go on subs. Growing very tired of kratom but I don't know how to manage the restless leg syndrome which is an absolute monster when withdrawing from kratom specifically.

Last edited:
That's the problem with opiates. It's never enough and inevitably you have to move onto something stronger or take larger and larger quantities of whatever you're on, and you never quite get the same pleasurable buzz as in the past despite stronger effects. It started happening to me with even kratom where now I'm just not getting the effects I used to indefinitely. Subs were incredible until even after 4 days where .5mg turned into 2 mg quickly at the end of the week and it stopped feeling amazing.

I've been surprised at fent use--because most people describe it as a cold high that's not as enjoyable as other beautiful opies. But maybe people say that because of the high risk of overdosing and because they do not want people to try it. Btw, did you take the sub yet? I'm curious about whether you experience precipitated WD or not. Also interested as to how effective subs are in covering kratom withdrawal. I actually go into kratom withdrawal even if I'm on opioids, so I've been wondering if subs are effective or not and if I'd still be withdrawing should I go on subs. Growing very tired of kratom but I don't know how to manage the restless leg syndrome which is an absolute monster when withdrawing from kratom specifically.
Oh fent is definitely euphoric and enjoyable - just a bit different. I get more of a stimmy feel from it than actual H. It's just such a gamble using it, you don't really know which analogue you're using and one bad batch could be your last. I've been enjoying the pink stuff which I believe to be U-47700 or one of its derivatives. I mean this stuff is PINK. God I wish I had some right now.

And no, I didn't take the sub yet, definitely way too soon. I wanna get one last real buzz in too before I try to induct. And also, I think the sub will cover the kratom W/D fine because the fent does an amazing job at that. I would think the sub would anyway. I sure hope so.