• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

How is the GG fractal storm/pavarti LSD going around?

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
How is the GG 100ug fractal storm/pavarti tears LSD going around on the dark net?

Any good?

Pavarti tears are nice needle point compared to the white fluff. Alot lesser body load. The flower of light 150 ugs are fucking strong body load heavy peaks out nice and long still prefer needlepoint though compared to 95% fluff.

They are having more needlepoint prints in the next month that will flood the world.

Fractal storms still a good trip but i prefer taking 150-250 ug.

I had the FoL 150s a few months ago, and yeah definitely body load, but ok other than that. 300ug was quite strong but it didn't feel very clean

I just picked up some dr seuss 200s, going to candy flip when my valium comes in and their selling schpeel sounded enticing.

Never had DS 3.0 before, is it good? Has good reviews

I had the FoL 150s a few months ago, and yeah definitely body load, but ok other than that. 300ug was quite strong but it didn't feel very clean

I just picked up some dr seuss 200s, going to candy flip when my valium comes in and their selling schpeel sounded enticing.

Never had DS 3.0 before, is it good? Has good reviews
DS 3.0 is way cleaner than gamma goblin crystals headspace and bodyload way better. Yeah flower of light was a very foggy headspace not ultra clear the visuals were quite nice but body load got fucking heavy every time.

i much prefer just LSD laid with cali needle point crystal though nothing beats it.

DS 3.0 is way cleaner than gamma goblin crystals headspace and bodyload way better. Yeah flower of light was a very foggy headspace not ultra clear the visuals were quite nice but body load got fucking heavy every time.

i much prefer just LSD laid with cali needle point crystal though nothing beats it.

can confirm. peaking on 200ug DS 3 right now, having a blast, so clean!

Edit: upon sober minded afterthought, top 5 maybe top 3 best I've ever had but was very disappointed in lack of CEVs at 300ug, maybe underdosed or degraded during travel, idk

Best I've ever had were the stormtrooper tabs my friend gave me a couple years ago. I don't know their origin, haven't looked into it. Said they were from the dark net, also said they were dosed at 400... Which I both find hard to believe but somehow don't as 1 tab had me absolutely blasted and 2 is still to this day the best trip I've ever had in my life

Last edited:
stormtroppers were team trust dosed at 90-100 ug. I think DS 3.0 are quite old stock so probably degraded the tabs are usually 150 ug but have been tested as low as 70 ug.

100 ug of a acid should be mind blowing and 200 ug very crazy stuff.

stormtroppers were team trust dosed at 90-100 ug.
Dude, no.

1 stormtrooper had me 3x higher than this 200ug tab i ate last night, even after adding 100ug.

I strongly disagree

Those stormtrooper tabs were the best I've EVER had and were INSANELY strong

i was literally unable to use my phone, every letter was SPINNING IN CIRCLES. I'm used to waving, morphing, whatever... I've never seen my phone turn into a fucking alphabet soup circus, when I was coming up watching the sun set the entire sky wrapped around me 360 degrees, the clouds in the sky formed a fucking tornado vortex, closed eye visuals were me riding a rainbow with my friend flying through the sky extremely intense........................... dude no not 100ug - THEN I TOOK ANOTHER TAB and the CEVs were just as strong, if not stronger than 80mg DMT

I'm sorry man I've taken acid 50+ times in my life and I have to strongly disagree with you there

I believe we are talking about two different laid tabs here.

I'm not exaggerating here.... it was by far the strongest acid trip I've ever had 10x also the CLEANEST as well, no anxiety, no body load....

Last edited:
Dude, no.

1 stormtrooper had me 3x higher than this 200ug tab i ate last night, even after adding 100ug.

I strongly disagree

Those stormtrooper tabs were the best I've EVER had and were INSANELY strong

i was literally unable to use my phone, every letter was SPINNING IN CIRCLES. I'm used to waving, morphing, whatever... I've never seen my phone turn into a fucking alphabet soup circus, the sky clouds in the sky formed a fucking tornado vortex, closed eye visuals were me riding a rainbow with my friend flying through the sky........................... dude no not 100ug - THEN I TOOK ANOTHER TAB

I'm sorry man I've taken acid 50+ times in my life and I have to strongly disagree with you there
trust me there were 2 million stormtroppers laid by team trust at 90-100 ug lab tested of very pure needlepoint LSD. On really good fresh hits of 105 ug my phone will be melting in my hand and it will be very hard to read on 150 ug as the screen is just x ray and english starts looking like alien alphabet. On 105 ug i get strong CEVs and very strong open eye visuals in the dark. I have never seen Dr seus acutally laid at 200 ug the OG prints of cat in the hat are 100 ug and 150 ug. But every trip is different aswell. I have dissolved into the universal currents of consciouness on 100 ug hits with meditation. CEVS are unreliable on LSD sometimes theres heaps of them it depends on how you like to let go. You could of hit a hotspot on the sheet though aswell when mass laid the center of the tens of thousands of hits are usually very very overdosed while the edges of the sheets are underdosed.

trust me there were 2 million stormtroppers laid by team trust at 90-100 ug lab tested of very pure needlepoint LSD. On really good fresh hits of 105 ug my phone will be melting in my hand and it will be very hard to read on 150 ug as the screen is just x ray and english starts looking like alien alphabet. On 105 ug i get strong CEVs and very strong open eye visuals in the dark. I have never seen Dr seus acutally laid at 200 ug the OG prints of cat in the hat are 100 ug and 150 ug. But every trip is different aswell. I have dissolved into the universal currents of consciouness on 100 ug hits with meditation. CEVS are unreliable on LSD sometimes theres heaps of them it depends on how you like to let go. You could of hit a hotspot on the sheet though aswell when mass laid the center of the tens of thousands of hits are usually very very overdosed while the edges of the sheets are underdosed.

I believe you are very experienced with LSD, but I still disagree.

Agree to disagree.

I believe you are very experienced with LSD, but I still disagree.

Agree to disagree.
The trip reports of the proper 100 ug standard trials in czech republic medical studies are fucking crazy. LSD is way more potent than most people know. 200 ug is a legendary full blown trip taken to another world 100%. Team trust had the purest needle point at the times they laid stormtroppers rick and morty deadpools it was cali crystal. American needlepoint crystal is on another level to tripping on mass production euro crystal. Super clean headspace no body load just pure enlightement and reality travelling. I have hit hotspots a few times on sheets where it was probably like 200 ug on the tab than 100 ug.

On LSD a trip with street blotter a good street blotter that wasent deep web sourced back in the times was like 70 ug with OEVS etc. Even alot of darkweb LSD was super underdosed and still alot of euro stuff is. When i dose 250 - 300 ug i expect to see and met god and leave this simulated reality and enter the dimension of LSD. 150 ug is enough to have me travelling hard and out of body experinces and very strong trip. but 200 ug + is all mind blowing spiritual with proper breaks.

also, my "friend" has another "friend" who is one of the main plugs for a lot of things in the western US

not trying to show off or something, but I believe I'm probably right in this case

The trip reports of the proper 100 ug standard trials in czech republic medical studies are fucking crazy. LSD is way more potent than most people know. 200 ug is a legendary full blown trip taken to another world 100%. Team trust had the purest needle point at the times they laid stormtroppers rick and morty deadpools it was cali crystal. American needlepoint crystal is on another level to tripping on mass production euro crystal. Super clean headspace no body load just pure enlightement and reality travelling. I have hit hotspots a few times on sheets where it was probably like 200 ug on the tab than 100 ug.

On LSD a trip with street blotter a good street blotter that wasent deep web sourced back in the times was like 70 ug with OEVS etc. Even alot of darkweb LSD was super underdosed and still alot of euro stuff is. When i dose 250 - 300 ug i expect to see and met god and leave this simulated reality and enter the dimension of LSD. 150 ug is enough to have me travelling hard and out of body experinces and very strong trip. but 200 ug + is all mind blowing spiritual with proper breaks.

Man there are so many copy cats, I had rick and mortys that were absolute dogshit 4 hits did nothing to me.... I've also seen rick and mortys that were nbombs...

I mean why are we even arguing here? LSD is impossible to tell the dose or origin... anyone can buy a fucking picture and lay their own bullshit dose

you know that just as well as I do

Man there are so many copy cats, I had rick and mortys that were absolute dogshit 4 hits did nothing to me....

I mean why are we even arguing here? LSD is impossible to tell the dose

you know that just as well as I do
I was around those days and saw many sheets they were the cheapest LSD in a very long time. They were all lab tested aswell. Infact the team who laid them all is finally coming back from a many year hiatus. LSD has extreme potency which is why the standarized hit is 100 ug now for proper chemists as they know thats enough for most people to have a full blown experince. I went through many many different hits all told different doses. Though the best tab i ever had in my life was sold as 500 ug had DMT spirit molecule artwork hit harder than 4 105 void realms cleanest trip from a small time chemist. So some super potent hits are out there but stormtroopers were mass laid with american LSD. They had like 10 million hits in the end of the same crystal laid on to troopers deadpools etc. But sometimes the LSD just decides to do you aswell no matter the dose and mind bend you to other realms.

I was around those days and saw many sheets they were the cheapest LSD in a very long time. They were all lab tested aswell. Infact the team who laid them all is finally coming back from a many year hiatus. LSD has extreme potency which is why the standarized hit is 100 ug now for proper chemists as they know thats enough for most people to have a full blown experince. I went through many many different hits all told different doses. Though the best tab i ever had in my life was sold as 500 ug had DMT spirit molecule artwork hit harder than 4 105 void realms cleanest trip from a small time chemist. So some super potent hits are out there but stormtroopers were mass laid with american LSD. They had like 10 million hits in the end of the same crystal laid on to troopers deadpools etc. But sometimes the LSD just decides to do you aswell no matter the dose and mind bend you to other realms.

Ok, explain to me then how 1 hit of stormtrooper was stronger than 5 hits of any other GOOD acid I've ever had

and I'm no novice here my dude

I'm not just imagining shit and making this up

are you suggesting 49 of my other trips were highly degraded, severely underdosed bunk acid?

These 200ug dr suess were from the highest rated most popular NA vendor on the new hot market (fuck empire)... not sure how it works down there in your area

and honestly my guy, how do you know so much about acid? how do you even know YOUR doses are correct? do you GC/MS test??? How do you know so much "accurate" info on he entire world acid supply?

Are you secretly a major supplier connected to all the major sources? If so, why are you posting on bluelight?

Your info on all these sources could easily just be rumors... prove me otherwise

kinda pissing me off

nobody really knows whats in your tabs you should know that

Personally, if I supplied acid i would make some crazy strong doses, send them around and get the word out, then mass supply them 5x lower dose and make $$$$$$..... that's how I'd do it.... pretty sure thats how others do it as well, then come the copy cats

I'm sorry man but you are either one of two things: someone who thinks they are an expert at the worldwide acid supply or you are the dumbest high connected supplier in the world

sorry, I'm in a bad mood, but you kinda set me off

Last edited:
Ok, explain to me then how 1 hit of stormtrooper was stronger than 5 hits of any other GOOD acid I've ever had

and I'm no novice here my dude

I'm not just imagining shit and making this up

are you suggesting 49 of my other trips were highly degraded, severely underdosed bunk acid?

These 200ug dr suess were from the highest rated most popular NA vendor on the new hot market (fuck empire)... not sure how it works down there in your area

and honestly my guy, how do you know so much about acid? how do you even know YOUR doses are correct? do you GC/MS test???

Your info on all these sources could easily just be rumors... prove me otherwise

kinda pissing me off

nobody really knows whats in your tabs you should know that
I have eaten LSD for over 15 years with what would probably be close to 200 trips now. I have blotter analysed by Energy control international. there was a entire site that was fact checking and testing every deep web blotter but they ran out of donations and now the project is no longer up and running. I know what are in my doses since i have the GC/MS reports for different blotters of sheets i have done over the years or personally know people who dilute up vials to accurate 100 ug hits. I have seen so many different people sell 200-250 ug hits over the years on the web and alot of them were not up to standard real dose. I already told you would of hit a hot spot on the stormtroopers since they were laid all at once by a small team of dudes literally just squirting liquids of the sheet as evenly as possible by drying.

My country population is small so we see all sorts of LSD and self made LSD. LSD isn't some big as top level circle of secrets around here since the scene is so small you eventually get up the supply chain very fast.

I have eaten LSD for over 15 years with what would probably be close to 200 trips now. I have blotter analysed by Energy control international. there was a entire site that was fact checking and testing every deep web blotter but they ran out of donations and now the project is no longer up and running. I know what are in my doses since i have the GC/MS reports for different blotters of sheets i have done over the years or personally know people who dilute up vials to accurate 100 ug hits. I have seen so many different people sell 200-250 ug hits over the years on the web and alot of them were not up to standard real dose. I already told you would of hit a hot spot on the stormtroopers since they were laid all at once by a small team of dudes literally just squirting liquids of the sheet as evenly as possible by drying.

yeah, a hot spot got literally 30+ people just as high as I did
My country population is small so we see all sorts of LSD and self made LSD. LSD isn't some big as top level circle of secrets around here since the scene is so small you eventually get up the supply chain very fast.
i fail to see your logic here on why this qualifies you to know so much about the worldwide acid supply...... in fact he opposite

i don't even know why we're arguing over something stupid like this, I'm going to bed, peace friend