• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How is Fentanyl used to snort?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomRx

Greenlighter
I keep hearing about Fentanyl and how people are using it in a recreational capacity by snorting it. How do they acquire this? I have used Duragesic (the patches) and currently take Actiq (Fentanyl Lollypops) and Oxycontin daily. What source do people use to snort the stuff? This month I was unable to get the brand of pops I usually get that I like best, Teva brand. So I ended up getting the Mallinkrodt brand which I don't like as much because they are harder so they do not dissolve quite as well and do not taste as good. This results in the same dosage (I am allotted 4 800mcg pops a day along with 3 60mg OC's a day) not working as effectively as the Teva brand. I am wondering if grinding up a pop and snorting some of it is an option or just how to deal with this. I have been calling around to various pharmacies to try to get the Teva brand but so far everyone has them on back order. This has made me take more pops than usual and I know that if I go to my pain doc and tell them that this brand of pops is not working well for me they will not up my dose or have it be a positive thing so until I am able to get my usual brand and just use them as intended if there is a way to get these to absorb better I would do it, at least for a short time. I am very opioid tolerant so I don't get high off of this stuff. I just want to feel normal and due to the large doses I can still go through withdrawals like anyone else even though I am not trying to use these for recreation. If I am not getting my usual dose or run out early because I have to take more that really puts me in a bad spot.

I would imagine the put it in water and spray the water up there nose. Either that or dry it out into a powder.

I would imagine the put it in water and spray the water up there nose. Either that or dry it out into a powder.

I have never seen it myself but my pain doc says it is known as "Fent" on the street and someone I know says they have snorted it as a powder and got quite high off a very tiny dose. So I am familiar with it coming in the patches and pops and the buccal tabs but have never attempted to alter any of those nor have I tried it in this street form. but it is a powder and it had to come from one of those 3 sources. I don't know if it could simply be ground up pops or something else. Never even seen it or known anyone to ask about it but though that if it is a popular street drug someone here must know. I am a bit surprised that it is that available since I don't know very many people that get Fentanyl, especially the pops or tabs like I can get. Then to have enough to turn them in to street powder and make a profit when it is already very expensive medication. Just don't know.

anyone have a good recipe for nasal spray

I know water n gel --

but with a 120 metered spray bottle 16.5 g bottle and 100mcg gel patch ---- is it good to use preservatives or saline ?

thx 4 any info ? -- res[pect

I got powdered fentanyl citrate, snorting is smooth ,tolerance, is a hitch. Started 4mgs, 2 months later and 6 I ejections a day up to 70-85mg.

Whats with people bringing back threads that are fuckin yrs old?

Status
Not open for further replies.