• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How is Fentanyl HCL powder from the Darknet not killing a ton of people?

mankind

Bluelighter
I've been on and off heroin for over 15 years (mostly on, sadly). I had done a literal TON of fentanyl when they still made those delicious Duragesic patches in the early 2000's. I decided to order 100mg of fentanyl on the darknet. I can throw back 600mg of oxy and get a decent high, and have doubled that on many many occasions. My H tolerance is constrained only by finances. I say that as a point of reference. I received the 100mg, and took out literally a spec of powder. My scale isn't accurate enough to measure single milligram doses, but if I had to guess it would have been less than 1mg. Thinking my tolerance was significantly high, I snorted the minuscule bump of powder. Well, I woke up to a nice big fat shot of narcan in my room, surrounded by EMTs, and was taken to the hospital.

OK well that sucked, but unfortunately isn't something new. I figured I really have to be careful with this stuff. I got home from the hospital and decided I would do 1/2 the amount of the tiny sec, and take it sublingually. I figure I made it probably 10 minutes or so before I collapsed. Again, a nice shot of narcan brought me back, and this time there were police there since it was within 24 hours. They wanted my phone password, computer, took all paraphernalia, etc., but the dumb fucks MISSED the fucking bag of fent clearly on my desk! I was fucking shocked when I again came home from the hospital, because I just assumed they took it, and were waiting to analyze it and arrest me.

Anyway, I really don't see how this is even a usable product. I sadly have the highest tolerance out of all the people I know, and I wouldn't dream of giving them any of this. It i the first time in over 15 years I am genuinely scared to even touch this shit. I went through brutal withdrawal, and was too scared to try it. That is honestly unheard of for me and most other opiate addicts. I truly do not understand how this stuff is not killing virtually ALL its users. I just can't imagine how to dose this properly, unless I order a $1,000 digital scale. The worst part is, now I am out of the acute withdrawal and am in that, "well that wasn't so bad" frame of mind I always get after 10 days or so, and I am thinking of trying the fent again, but I am genuinely scared. I am thinking of taking a little spec of powder and mixing it in a 1cc rig, then maybe squirting a few drops in my mouth (or arm?).

Does anyone have experience with this stuff? I am flabbergasted that after all these long, long years, I finally have met my match that there really is an opiate out there that is just too strong :?

Mixing it in a known amount of solvent is the way to go.
You weight out 100mg for example (your scale should be accurate enough to do this) and mix it with say 100ml of water (don't know if fentanyl is water soluble) so you have 1mg per ml, making it easy to dose with an oral syringe.
That being said, fentanyl will skyrock your tolerance and is short acting so imo not worth risking your life.
Stay safe

from my experience deep web drugs are generally pretty accurately described, unless you're buying from a new seller with little to no feedback. in that case just make sure you check the feedback next time. and as far as there being an opioid too strong for you, there are opioids available for large animals that are so strong they come ordered with a shot of naloxone in case a human comes in contact with it, so don't ever think you're invincible just because you have a high H tolerance.

Honestly with a tolerance of 600mg plus of oxy and overdosing on fentynal twice in 24 hours should be a big enough sign as it is. But you're still debating on using? Do you have a death wish? Get on suboxone dude. I'm not usually one to preach and I'm as big of a drug addict as the next guy on here but God damn man.

I went through alot of pure fent and lived to tell the tale. It left a trail of friends overdosing and getting revived by the paramedics...and it happened to me eventually as well. I eventually threw away an entire gram of the shit and went back to spending insane amounts on oxy because I wanted to live.

I ONLY smoked it....its a bit easier to titrate the amount you take in by only taking a small bit of the little puff of vapor that it gives off when you heat the foil.

You litteraly have to smoke the smallest amount you can even see or put on the foil.

And you have to accept that you will NEVER get as high as you do on oxy/heroin....you will passs out from OD before you get anywhere close to feeling that high. Thats the danger when you keep trying to chase an oxy high with fent...you will die before you get there. throw the shit away.

....and to answer your question I don't know why there aren't a lot more dead people from fent....its insane that its so readily available online...vendors should do a service to society and only sell big weight of fent if they really must sell it.

Do volumetric measuring. 100 mg to 200 ml. That way every 1 ml should measure out 500 mcg or every 10 units on a 1 ml insulin rig is 50 mcg..... 100 mg to 400 ml is probably safer as well making 250 mcg per ml or 25 mcg every 10 units or 0.1 ml. You can use an oil burner (glass bubble normally used to vape meth) to cook off the water and vape the fent and it will allow you to smoke those small amounts vape slowly as you'll have big hits of steam with fent before the water fully evaps.

Use distilled water you boil for five minutes to steralized and allowed to cool before mixing in the fent. Also replace 5 ml of water with vodka to prevent mold buildup unless you can get benzyl alcohol. Vaping ETOH is not healthy, but the minuscule amounts that would end up in the dose should be OK. If you plan to IV definitely get benzyl alcohol although again the minuscule among of alcohol per dose shouldn't be destructive to a noticeable degree, but it's not healthy either.