• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How i get high with purr opium?¿?¿?

Hochiminh

Greenlighter
Hello guys, i need somebody to tell mr how to smoke opium with out a pipe for it, i put some around some cigarretes but didnt feel anything, i also sallow a tiny chunk and tasted like the worst fucking radiactive durt but also nothing, this opium its straight from the plant no other proces involved idk if that its the problem and this is the problem or maybe i am very lucky bc i have some pure shit idk.. if somebody can help with any information i will ty a lot.
Also sorry for my bad english

You can vaporize it on aluminum foil and with a straw you can inhale the fumes; just like chasing heroin.
Another way is getting a metal rod red hot then touch the opium with this while inhaling the fumes. I think that this works very well.
I would advise you to make the straw out of foil as well. This way, you can smoke the opium that collects on the foil later.

If you are ingesting and you don't have an opiate tolerance, a ball of opium that has 0.5cm diameter should get you high in an hour then keep you high for half a day. Eating some sodium bicarbonate before taking the opium helps the absorption because it's higher in basic environment.

You can also take it rectally by dissolving in water and shooting it up there using a syringe without the needle. This way, it's nearly double the potency of oral route so be careful.

You can smoke it with a methamphetamine pipe, the glass one, basically you need to vaporize it and inhale the fumes, not smoke it, putting it in a cigarrette, burning it, etc... is worthless, it destroys most of the morphine and codeine, folium works too, 100mg of opium is enough for me for a 1 hour session

Don’t waste your opium trying to smoke it. You’ll waste far more than you benefit from it.

Eat it, drink as tea, or let it make sweet dreamy love to your bum.

If you insist on trying to smoke it, vaporize it only.

Just swallow it
ad enoy your twelve hour high
Love opium the mix of codeine and morphine is nice and thebaineadds nice bit of energy.
I ot given a load of stalk and dodnt kow they contained mostly thebainetook a load with some opium i was very sick when I woke up and the high was over stimulating.
but the best was the first batch my friend had I was nodding off half a g and 300mg plugged (it seemed to work better orally for me)
Also dissolve it in a te and ts instant.
This was trueopium I saw the poppy plants I even ate afew pods raw and got a awesome high
it got me off methadone but numb nutwas greedy like usual and dub and forgotten opium containsmorphine i take morphie and all the other alkaloids raise ur tolerance.
glad i hd it to tper methadone was ill for a week after tho but used codeine for two daysto help me out