• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants how i dealt with addiction

dopeboy101

Greenlighter
This is my first post so um yea well. Ever since swim was 14 swim has been smoking mary jane on and off till i got on probation at 16, even while on probation swim still smoked and would just drink a gallon of warter before going to see the po lol. but anyway swim has always told him self to take a t break so he could save money and actually feel high. well one day swim goes to a friends house to drink a oe and smoke jane but theres no jane instead swim see his friends smoking(crystal) out a light bulb and takes a hit the first hit did nun but the second swim felt like swim understood everything he later went home and jammed one song all night that week swim felt no urge to smoke jane nor (crystal) and went for about 8 weeks clean till swim went back to jane my question could it be possible to break the urge for a downer by doing a upper?

With psychoactive substances changes of attitude occur often, in many experience they're generally short lived. Occasionally they engender permanent changes. Hard to say. You're young, thoughts and attitudes will shift and shape every day.

Best to stick to weed, even better to wait until you're older but since you already do, if you need advice on which to use again, go with cannabis. Meth seriously fucked up millions, probably billions, more lives than weed. It's risking a life's destruction, stay away from meth and if your friend keeps going watch for the spiral downward...

This is my first post so um yea well. Ever since swim was 14 swim has been smoking mary jane on and off till i got on probation at 16, even while on probation swim still smoked and would just drink a gallon of warter before going to see the po lol. but anyway swim has always told him self to take a t break so he could save money and actually feel high. well one day swim goes to a friends house to drink a oe and smoke jane but theres no jane instead swim see his friends smoking(crystal) out a light bulb and takes a hit the first hit did nun but the second swim felt like swim understood everything he later went home and jammed one song all night that week swim felt no urge to smoke jane nor (crystal) and went for about 8 weeks clean till swim went back to jane my question could it be possible to break the urge for a downer by doing a upper?

I'd stay away from meth, man. Even for intelligent people with discipline it's a very difficult substance to control.

Yea swim still uses jane but when he wants a break he does meth but swim got a 20 a few days ago and stayed up for 3days on the 3rd night his heart was beating super fast and then would almost stop swim was convinced he was going to die swim was seeing color changes shadow people and when he looked out the window and saw the devil smiling swim dindt even react it scared swim the most was the constant tapping on the window btw swim is 17 now

Yea swim still uses jane but when he wants a break he does meth but swim got a 20 a few days ago and stayed up for 3days on the 3rd night his heart was beating super fast and then would almost stop swim was convinced he was going to die swim was seeing color changes shadow people and when he looked out the window and saw the devil smiling swim dindt even react it scared swim the most was the constant tapping on the window btw swim is 17 now

Stop using "swim", right now.

So you start this thread saying you only did meth once and then you quit weed for 8 weeks, and then your next post is you bought some meth and stayed up 3 nights without sleeping.

Do I really have to point out how odd and unhealthy that behavior is, but more importantly, the meth is already grabbing ahold of you, pulling you into the sleep deprived insanity that is meth addiction. Don't use meth again, seriously, if you value your future.

WTF.
You never, ever use a heavy drug to try to get off a milder habit. You may not feel like your Mary Jane habit is mild and that if has you by the balls, but it's NOTHING compared to meth addiction.
Don't make your problem worse

Welcome to bluelight, we do not use terms like swim, or write in the third person when describing personal drug use like othe sites.

Stay safe, you sound as though you are already addicted to meth.

If this is really only the second time you have a choice. Right here. Right now, TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY. Once you go down that rabbit hole you will likely never get back out of it.

Addiction is completely insidious in nature. It slowly creeps into your life and whispers in your ear that you can control it, that the feeling of empowerment you have while being on will always be there until its too late. I have finally after many years of daily opiate use been able to stop the drug that formerly drew an S on my chest and made me feel ten feet tall, bulletproof and charming.

As other posters have stated; just stop. You are young, and you have life by the short and curlies. Just stop. If you need a good addiction, what about scrapbooking?......just kidding. In all seriousness, stick with the weed, and if you have to cut loose have some Steel Reserve.

well i have never went on a binge so no im not addicted to meth you might be able to relate but when i use meth its usally for the purpose to open my eyes and relize what im doing wrong so no im not addicted and i do have control over the use!

ill admit this isnt my second mabey 10th but have never went futher then the 3rd night nor to keep doing it everyday mabey once every month or 2

As with every addiction you start using it rare. I my self am a drug naive, but I never fuck with highly addictive drugs. Maybe you are not physically addicted yet but for certain you are psychologically. Stop using it.

Meth is not a good choice for this...you need to open your eyes about what? I hope you don't keep