• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuuuuuck. Went for a nap yesterday afternoon, just woke up and it's 2am and I forgot to get my Tramadol yesterday.
Now I have nothing. arrrrgghh.

Nothing for me tonight I split my codeine over the carpet
Fuuuuuck. Went for a nap yesterday afternoon, just woke up and it's 2am and I forgot to get my Tramadol yesterday.
Now I have nothing. arrrrgghh.
thats weird me to i woke up half an hour ago

Took another mg of clonazepam. Dumb.
Smoked. Had the 24oz beer.

Played some NBA 2k19 and cod mwr, but just stopped and watching TV before I pass out. Hungry again though speaking of that burger.

Found and ate 4 small caps of

1-(2-methylthio-3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

SWEET CAROLINE

lying around about 2 hours ago out of sheer serendipity and for free. Feeling quite good now, about a 3.5 (+++ and + / 2) on The Sasha Alexander Shulgin scale. Color and music enhancement. Rapid heartbeat. Roly feeling. Cheers.

Been nodding off pst all day but had to get up so i could crawl to my chemist and get my prescription

A Saturday afternoon/evening:

- 200mg ER Tramadol
- Lemon Berry hash ~1g
- Girl Scout Cookies flower ~0.5g
- Two cups of Coffee
- Pot of Tea
- Cigarettes

Very mellow and focused, am finding this ER Tram to be much stronger than the IR tablets. However I've had so much caffeine I'm almost twitching, my brain is being pulled five different ways. It's awesome.
Lol bro how did you smoke a whole gram of hash? Your a beast.

Really not wanting my birthday tomorrow *groan*

Finally got my Tramadol
Had:
50mg (insufflated)
100mg (sublingual)
100mg (chewed)

Feels like a massive weight off my shoulders. Finally feel optimistic and relaxed.

Didn't know Tramadol was worth any other ROA than oral but I've had limited experience.

Heavy feeling the bud while stressing the clonazepam tolerance. Just finished a beer too. Trying to to figure the night out

Last edited:
@ChemicallyEnhanced Are you using tramadol for the high, antidepressive qualities? both? just curious.

<- dabs, and feeling like shit. Mood swings, depression. Sadness, grief. Gotta get going in the next ten minutes so this will be fun. Two days of not using benzos/alcohol, and I know what I'm feeling is from real life emotions and not coming off it. I can see why people get hooked, it must be really nice to be emotionally insensitive all the time. lol! I could so go for some of that but have to be productive and alert. Fucking life.

@Captain.Heroin I take them mostly for the opioid high. I look at the antidepressant qualities as a fortunate side-effect. I take Sertraline and Trazodone for depression.
The main withdrawal symptoms from them are from not having the Noradernaline (Norepinephrine to you Americans :p) though because I get worsened anxiety and a depressed/hopeless feeling. This kicks in in as little as 6 hours after my last dose, whereas the opiate withdrawal I get (nausea, diarrhea, sweating, etc) takes about 18 hours to begin.

Well I had a decent day, the mood swings stopped. I got very baked and I think that helped lol. Everything seems a lot more distant and less fucks are given, even though feelings still hurt.

<-- mad dabs, going to grab food.

Status
Not open for further replies.