How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
120 mgs Amphetamine
60 mgs Oxycodone -IR-
4 grams Gabapentin
4 grams L- Arginine

9 cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon
it's the best beer for special occasions llike house party. Our when you lay lay out up in the beach with your loved one, my eife

oxycodone

Never sleepy the whole nite swallowing 15mg doses every our this morning since yesterday's heavy binge with 90mgs. I also just swallowed 6 Oxycodone tablets i managed to get a hold. All of the them together at up to 60mgs.

Since morning:

1.25mg clonazepam

4 hits of bud

Drinking a 24oz 8% abv screwdriver mixed w/
shopping

Stoned watching the Celtics game

Last edited:
2gr green kratom
30mg ms contin (crushed and dissolved over-night w/ 800mg phenibut)
coffee
few puffs of bud now and then
still a nice little buz 8 hrs later

holding out on the xanax ;)

Clonazepam and trying to figure out the dosage on a new batch of edibles without over or under shooting dosage

Managed to scrape a decent bit out of my nail for a nice dab.
That feel is so palpable. Been there, doing that. Hang in there bro. "THE DRUG PRICES ARE TOO DAMN HIGH!" Now that's a Sanders slogan I can chant.

I also do way too damn much oil;
shame mmj isn't covered by insurance like my opioids
Hopefully I can make this 4 grams I'm getting tomorrow last

I am totally fine paying for it I just think I have a problem and need to get off it as much as I use it. Omg. It’s just so dank I can’t help myself. I would probably just smoke a bunch of pot without something occupying the CB-1 receptor. I am not entirely happy with my inability to stop using it. But I am coming to accept it and I love the high still. I am sure I always will.

I am just chilling on 2 dabs.

Fell asleep for a bit, but just woke up and grabbed a cold fruit punch and smoked some buds. Maybe more. Watching PORvOKC.

Been laying off the meth lately..... took a week off, but really needed a bump tonight..... 50mg line, fucking zooming, will redose once then off to sobriety again for a good while, feel great, but know it won't last.

I'm kind of glad all I'm doing is shatter and hating my life like normal. Familiar feels and what not. Sanic go fast though.

I've been riding the 4/20 wave for a few days with the dabs.

I have ascended beyond sanic lol, I'm speed racer at this point..... hitting mach 5 soon

The last time I enjoyed it I managed to do a lot of productive shit.

Totes going for another dab here. And probably a naproxen because pain.

I just chill tbh, ADHD, I'm listening to music, and skimming the internet. Glad i don't have seizures on it anymore

music is a huge plus

im listening to boris - dronevil final, for like, I think the umpteenth time but first time in a many years and it sounds fucking amazing.

planning on having a good day tomorrow. hard to make it happen. gonna dab again already baked though.

High than a bitch about 11 a.m. drove a couple hours to see my dad in prison smoked a Joint on the way popped 2 klonopin the visit went good then after Easter family drinking n all that I got home and did. 2 shots .35 Amphetamine n smoked some more bud so I'm actually NORMAL to myself I do these combo. Of shitmoat my everyday

One Cannabis Edible
One stamped bag of Heroin
Two Pabst Blue Ribbons

Just met a new a new friend in the hood.
He's got that work, I'm high as Fuck ?

I love GHB but I can't remember shit anymore and it's rather inconvenient

Prolonged sleep deprivation I
Probably isn't helping

GHB coma tomorrow, then going back to small night time doses if needed, of course lots of weed and bupe as always I'm sk high on g rn that I'm on the verge of passing out and fighting the urge

Status
Not open for further replies.