• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You v. Not High Enough for this Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
20160515_014043_zpsndybnksq.jpg

this is a better pic of the dope i've been going on about , the one further up distorted it's colour and shit. IT IS SO FUDGIN STRONG.

ummm yeah outdoor grown bra.

my eyes look like they are bleeding from one bong. imma say i did a good job - even tho i have no weed tolerance i think i'd still say it nice and strong without being too strong (parries and such) if ya dig.

im no pharmacist but taking 4 or 5 grams of seroquel doesn't seem like a good idea.

ot: im super baked (my own homegrown haze)and high on heroin from the pic .

still can't believe i chilled with the dude organises my H , he a coke dealer, was cool seeing how shit was like first hand - he got over 10 phonecalls maybe more in the time he was at my house all for coke and cos he was so blazed he was like smiling at me when he was saying he 5 mins away and around the corner in some calls- even though he was on my couch with spliff in his hand. he put down a pack of 1 gram coke wraps near where he left his keys, i kept finding my eyes drift there lol, wonder if he noticed. was a fkload of coke and I know his coke is really good.

he said chilling at my house was a good experience at the end after the jay. said should do it more often. but I took 2 grams of H on credit though, not the most i've borrowed - but might be weird chillin in like a week if i still hasn't raised the funds. I am keen to become his friend though, he a cool guy. he prob willing to be my friend cos i never buy H more than once a week. like usually 2 grams every 10 days or so sometimes 4 grams.

anyway im super high right now. good weed good H and now a good benzo.

I am complete! bad ting to say.
Nothing tryptaminedreamer does seems like a good idea. I blocked him cause i got sick of reading about him going to take insulin overdoses ( which strangely had the opposite physiological effects than would be expected ) and all the posts about telepathic raccoons, moon bears etc. It just did my head in. Reading through the last few pages of the thread and seeing some of the quoted posts it seems nothing has changed. Personally i dont believe his claims of injecting faeces, injecting large doses of insulin and other things which would come with serious medical consequences. I hope i am right but i think he is full of shit. If i am wrong then he is one ill individual. Regardless he is staying on block.

Hash and 2.5mg valium. With benzos less is more, so I'm taking half of what I took yesterday, more nice potentiation and less heavy sedation (hash having high CBD content).

I just joined a gym to encourage myself to slow down on the smoking and drinking. Which I am now doing. Oops.

Fucked up from my etiz binge the past couple days.

Hitting bud and drinking beer. Need MORE drugs but I'm broke for now. Atleast I got beer and pot.

Try to stop smoking weed by using benzos, end up smoking less weed :/

Anyways:
1.5-2mg clonazepam throughout the day
2 budweisers
48 or 64mg codeine i forget because benzos

trying to quit oxy again. basically out so it's either that or dnm in about a week lol... it's such a small habit I can't decide if that makes it easier or harder haha

anyway, 600mg gabapentin, some RSO, and a couple dabs

Nothing tryptaminedreamer does seems like a good idea. I blocked him cause i got sick of reading about him going to take insulin overdoses ( which strangely had the opposite physiological effects than would be expected ) and all the posts about telepathic raccoons, moon bears etc. It just did my head in. Reading through the last few pages of the thread and seeing some of the quoted posts it seems nothing has changed. Personally i dont believe his claims of injecting faeces, injecting large doses of insulin and other things which would come with serious medical consequences. I hope i am right but i think he is full of shit. If i am wrong then he is one ill individual. Regardless he is staying on block.

I couldnt agree with you more. It seems he has toned down the last few posts . I agree some off the dosage amounts and drug cocktails he claims to take seem way too fabricated. I wish people would just be honest and not try to prove how much they can handle. I really believe it's all an act anyway.

Upper limit of recommended tram dose is 400mg due to seizures, a gram of codeine for the tolerant is like soda pop

I'm not high but considering a joint around 530am since I woke up too early.
Gonna make today a goodds day.

Kratom and spliffs as usual. More kratom than usual though, my tolerance has gone up a bit.

pregabalin, alprazolam, hydromorphone. having a relaxed evening.

5mg alprazolam subL
Few speedballs IV
900mg gabapentin
Few shots of Jack
Camel Turkish Royals

About to swoop some top-shelf d-methamp in like the next 20 mins.

I missed my DC fam so much. Love you guize.

Although transition back to my bupe starts tmrrw.

Nice to have you back hangyourhead!

just some dabs for me, a little past 48 hours on oxy... stayin strong

Status
Not open for further replies.