• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Meff For The People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heroin and hydro, drinking coffee and trying to convince myself to go down here and do this laundry.

Drinking coffee, just had a lil buprenorphine, 110mcg IV followed by a cigarette.

dank weed, some good meth. wish i got around to getting those valiums today. not looking forward to crashing out

lil bit of amphetamine in my life

oh, and plenty of weed. EDIT: make that keif topped weed :D shit, this grinder was soooo worth the $10 lol

Last edited:
drinking dipa and since it's friday that means it's almost time to go beer hunting.

happy weekend everyone.

1 tbsp of kratom
3 strains of weed.
3 Guinness Stout

Pretty chilled. Watching Netflix and not doing shit. I got a 6 day work week starting tommorow.

Last edited:
Dank herb, qwiso from said herbs trim, 15mg oxy, 8 mg hydromorphone in the nose hole. Just getting started for the night...

Sober... haven't taken my morning clonazepam yet. Withdrawal kicking in, I feel like shit.
Hold me

Peach Four Loko & Green Apple Joose waiting in the fridge. Just asked this bitch to come by. She just said, "Yes."

skeetskeet

We were able to come up with enough money for some bags (of dope), quite a few, actually. It was a nice surprise, so, yeah... I'm feeling all right. And now we're making chocolate chip cookies, so I'm looking forward to jumping into bed, banging a couple bags, eating some warm chocolate chip cookies and watching TV or a movie or something.

Smoked a bowl of crystal
1mg xanax

Booze more than likely later. So damn ready for the night!!

In the middle of a night of....

really good coke
really good weed
cigs
my regular medical opioid dose
cheap vodka

I've got pretty much no tolerance with any of those except the obvious pain meds. Reading that Hells Angels book by HST. Reading's one of the few things I enjoy doing on stims.

40mgs of Hydrocodone and 2mgs of alprazolam, feeling great smoking down some cigarettes sippin on some iced sweet tea.

Fuck, just did some more speed. It's 9pm... I'm not gonna be happy with the outcome I'm sure lol 8) gonna have fun making music for now though

<3 Hardstyle

Yummm that minty taste of klonopin

I love klonopin, it last sooooo long

just took 3 1mg tabs under the tongue

Drank alot of beer, took 3mg bupe and smoked an L, went to IHOP for dinner, came back and smoked 2 more and I'm still drinking.

Fuxked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.