• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • D R U G
    C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • DC Moderators: VerbalTruist | ghostfreak | Perforated
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

How High Are You? v. Meff For The People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakehaze

Bluelighter
dank weed, some good meth. wish i got around to getting those valiums today. not looking forward to crashing out

SirTophamHat

Bluelighter
drinking dipa and since it's friday that means it's almost time to go beer hunting.

happy weekend everyone.

twotoomany

Bluelighter
Dank herb, qwiso from said herbs trim, 15mg oxy, 8 mg hydromorphone in the nose hole. Just getting started for the night...

F1n1shed

Bluelighter
Sober... haven't taken my morning clonazepam yet. Withdrawal kicking in, I feel like shit.
Hold me

Bob Loblaw

Bluelight Crew
Peach Four Loko & Green Apple Joose waiting in the fridge. Just asked this bitch to come by. She just said, "Yes."

skeetskeet

verso

Bluelighter
We were able to come up with enough money for some bags (of dope), quite a few, actually. It was a nice surprise, so, yeah... I'm feeling all right. And now we're making chocolate chip cookies, so I'm looking forward to jumping into bed, banging a couple bags, eating some warm chocolate chip cookies and watching TV or a movie or something.

Professer

Bluelighter
In the middle of a night of....

really good coke
really good weed
cigs
my regular medical opioid dose
cheap vodka

I've got pretty much no tolerance with any of those except the obvious pain meds. Reading that Hells Angels book by HST. Reading's one of the few things I enjoy doing on stims.

Status
Not open for further replies.