• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Wife went out with her mates tonight and decided to raid my stash before she went out. Though instead of taking what she thought was coke (she's got a good tolerance so likes a fat one) she took ketamine.

Apparently her friends were all scared, she doesn't have much clue about what happened, basically she took it then went straight out the door into her mates car and they drove off, so she went full mongol in the front seat, barfing, talking gibberish, whole nine yards. She was also calling out my name, "nipper, what have you done to me". Sounded like a good night to me.

Oh, how I laughed. Lol

Chill 50ml methadone and 2 bags of normal strength smack tryna save my beetle until tomorrow morning wish I had some weed
Haven't had any "normal grade" smack in I don't know how long???? Even went and got on Methadone and did that stir for about 1 1/2yrs....now I just sick of myself and life for not having what I want!!!!! All the money in the world and no good tar!!!! Its unamerican I tell ya!!!!

1.3g phenibut hcl
1g kratom
drinking coffee and sittin on the porch having a cig.

on another note: this "karen" chick... think she has benzo or weed rage? woke up with that in my head lol
good mornin bl
hollowed ground

16mg Suboxone
5mg N-methyl-cyclazodone
500mg Piracetam
500mg Aniracetam

Have started making notes for the midterm, but not anywhere near where I need to be progress wise. Kind of stumped honestly and waiting on some feedback from VerbalTruist before continuing to making the final draft of my notes. Luckily I got all my other work out of the way for this week so I can just focus on comms101

10mg N-methyl-cyclazodone
200mg F-Phenibut
1.5g Phenibut
500mg Piracetam
500mg Aniracetam

Dosed up, heading in to work. Spent most of the day lounging. Not quite prepared for this fuckery but we'll see how it goes.

i am actually pretty low
accidental 4mg benz thought it 120mg thc. sooooo. same bottles. Imma try to stay up til nine (sleep patterns structure).
If my shit get illegible feel free to delete it i wont know anyway...

Haven't had any "normal grade" smack in I don't know how long???? Even went and got on Methadone and did that stir for about 1 1/2yrs....now I just sick of myself and life for not having what I want!!!!! All the money in the world and no good tar!!!! Its unamerican I tell ya!!!!
Well we invented the opium trade so it's kind of our culture but yeah my guy gets the bomb;)

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! Was 30 hours deep into withdrawals, cause liquor yesterday was insta withdrawals for my fucked up brain chemistry, so took the bus to ones old city and FUCKING BANG! Got dat bupre running in my veins now and 2mg ksalols too (oral).

Saturday Morning Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

that white widow is some great weed but mac 69 has a softer glaze
fairly high may work on gettin a great buzz as SO fiddin da go see her granchirrens and I can do what I want bitches home alone!

I am currently sampling Cresco Brand "Outer Space" Cannabis concentrate. That's "hash oil" for all you old-timers out there. I have a nicotine vaporizer. I'm enjoying the contact high that I get from the combined use of all your narcotics guys, so thanks a lot for that. I have a hard day ahead of me.

not high at all, every time i vape (fuck smoking lol) my chest gives me hell and i cough like a little bitch for 2 hours straight, and i dont dabble in anything else these days

This sucks.... lol

Nice little bottle of bells codeine linctus would be good right now might help with this shitty flu or whatever it is , dont seem to exist anymore though

Last edited:
every time i vape (fuck smoking lol) my chest gives me hell and i cough like a little bitch for 2 hours straight
I got that from vaping found that I wasn't drawing enough air and was getting super thick vapor. Once I figure I needed to induce more air and pull harder it was gone. Just deserts? I spose. :shrug: