• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Thanks Brother.
I know you don't need or prob want one either but do you have some kind of long term Tsitter ?

I know you don't need one for the trips my fellow 💎 but I'm worried about the benzo
Just know how easy it can be in a state of heavy sky walking and lose count of when am how many of those morish little fuckers one has imbibed then it's mowin the roof naked time llf . All jokes aside though it can lead one to some fucked up if not dangerous situations
I know through experience mate and it's just been lucky 🍀 (or not depending how you look at it) iv had a family member walk in on me at the last minute as I microwave the kettle or bake my wallet and stop me burning the house down.
Hit me up 🤙🏿 if you think you have took too much il try and talk you through if I can my main man
As always safe trips and peace out brother
Nightraver
Thanks a lot brother. I will be good actually on benzos next few normally hellish pitful days of zero energy and no straight thought, messy as lol. This one is big. Two 2.5 mg trips close together.

No support at all. My mum. But I can't deal with my mum when I'm tripping or for some time afterwards because of the perception filters staying down for so long and sensory overload to my damaged nervous system.

Now, last two days, I did lose count. Never tried to keep it. I held off on purpose many periods, but I needed to stay calm not panic state, hard to avoid with major physical nerve damage from Long Covid and doses like that.

But still likely 25-30 mg's Etiz over each 24 hours awake.

I did some stuff once after mistaken Benzo OD, big mess in the kitchen lol. Was big loose clumps in the oil.

Likely 25 mg's one dose after day's worth.

I'm just about to take a one-off dose of Kratom actually After some edible cannabis to see if it can actually help me be comfortable and then sleep more rest really later instead of crashing uncomfortably and suffering a sudden deep mental depression for the next two days that's what I'm basically trying to avoid and has been the name of the game recently after these trips.

On paper, kratom might help. Aches, battery boost, general comfort, best sleep ever.

My dreams and sleep are so messy and dark the week after so that would be helpful there too.

One day, then another. I really appreciate you offering to help too.

Brother no one will have your back like your mum
And it's good too have at least someone checking your ok sometimes
True I know. I never told her I overdosed plugging a milligram 9 weeks ish ago, and it tipped my world up like a crisp packet, has been since.

Was a real PTSD from direct side effects.

I've had a series of extra dimensional long trips recent, off my head for days, a week too but being all hush when you aren't exactly physically well, nerve issues extreme physically, it's so hard to not talk about any of that experience and way too complicated to talk about.

With my mum, who doesn't really catch up with me when it comes to tripping, she did take 8 half microdots, at 150 ug a time in 70's.

Kratom helped. I relaxed. No despair today. Day at a time.

LSD has withdrawals! Except the nerve damage is a huge part with me atm.

Very sky high but chilled out.

Today wasn't looking hopeful. Kratom def helped.

A schizophrenic mate is round. Left him (and the other ones lol, not joking) in the garden, come to toilet best dash back lol cheers mate.

Glad your day evened out a bit brother. Hope you have a good week ahead
May the lords of the trip dimension shine upon you
Just be careful and use this to log your benzo use just in case you have to double check
I'm just after my bedtime dose of 180mg oxy had good few blasts on the thc cart and 30mg of diazepam so just going to have a cigarette another hit on the cart and hopefully drift off soon as up at 4.45 for work
Goodnight safe travels in the astral realm and my you find your way back again brother
Peace out
Nightraver

I'm currently experiencing some strong music-induced euphoria. Drank 1mL gbl 20min ago and 3.5g of kratom 2h ago, + some residual stimulation from 20mg of d-meth. About to smoke a spliff as well.

Watching a film called Host and vaping some CBD - relaxing for a change.

Well back at work today so
210mg oxy insulfated
5g gaba p staggering just now
Couple puffs of thc cart but will take with me to keep my high throughout the day
Smokin a cig and having a fucking glorious mug of British breakfast blend tea ☕

@AutoTripper
Just woke up bro from a dream about my dog 🐶 who died 18 years ago
First dream I can remember in a long time but woke up feeling great not sad so am taking this as a good sign brother
Llf either that or she is coming to collect me and show me how to get home

No weed for a week or more and not sure about any withdrawals. Doesnt seem to be but imma poly user anyway maybe just covering them up, idk.

Had some meth earlier and I'm still up and awake, so there's that. I want to redose but I have to work tomorrow night, so... probably just wait until I'm off work tomorrow. Bouncing between Facebook, Bluelight, and reading a book (Vendetta, book 2 of the Runestone Saga in case anyone is curious).

About to go smoke some good weed, I forget the name of the strain though. Life's good.

Took the edge off at work with 240mg dihydrocodeine and a joint. Chewed 4x60mg ER pills at once. It was gross but ultimately worth it.

Aw man what a cunt of a whores arsehole of a day
Slept the fuck in
Dropped my days worth of oxy somewhere on way to work was in such a rush
460mg oxy either lying somewhere or some lucky cunt is lying smashed
So no oxy till tomorrow
In an effort to stave off any wds iv ingested close to seven g of gaba over the day
Going to pick up a thc cart of Pineapple Express in an hour and try and smoke myself to sleep 😴
Hopefully
Also have a few baclofen and ol co co to see if that helps

They say it comes in Fucking 3s don't they
Well weed guy ain't coming till tomorrow now
No sleep tonight for this camper
Feel like jumping out to the street an grabbing a bag of brown for the first time in years why can't they just wise up and legalise it already
One would almost think they profit from keeping it illegal 🤔
I know one good edible would have me sleeping like a pain free baby

20mg N-methyl-cyclazodone
2g Piracetam
1g Aniracetam

Got my nootropics in. Went ahead and dosed to see what kind of effect they have, so hopefully it works out.

Kind of got lucky honestly, I wasn't at home when the package arrived, and the people that work here opened up my mail because they didn't notice my name on it. Luckily it must've appeared innocuous enough because they didn't say anything about it, just said sorry we opened your mail.

chemicallyenhanced indeed. :unsure:
just smoked some questionable bud (it actually had ?? on the package) and am high as a bitch. Been long time hope I dont rage out on anyone if I do I would hope Ms Ratched would give me my meds to calm me. lol
Some good ass weed "??"
@Pumpkin2021