• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Damn. I found a thread in the shrine. So sad, I hope he's at peace now. I been feeling the same way the last few months, just struggling finding a reason to live. I've been seeing a therapist and I even tried an anti-depressant again, but I had such a bad reaction the first day I wouldn't take anymore.

ot: heroin and dabs, more of everything coming because the person who was supposed to buy my car today just flaked :/ I really want to get it sold this weekend so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon! :( Seems like a lot of people have been having a difficult time lately

OT: just some weed and kratom

Added in 20mg Diazepam (on top of the 900mg Pregabalin).
Also ate one of those microwave burgers, tasty one minute then turns to mush as it cools lol. Still nice though.

Well I found a huge line of 3-FPM in my bathroom cabinet on my tablet this morning, so that along with:

◇3-HO-PCP intranasal (just did 2 big bumps, it's literally 50F in my basement so I'm trying to get that PCP fire that makes people run around naked)
◇75mg desmetramadol
◇dabs of Skywalker OG and hits from my delta8 pen
◇CAFFEINE & nothing I quit nicotine guys

Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon! :( Seems like a lot of people have been having a difficult time lately

OT: just some weed and kratom
Thanks man, I been on dope since before the 2016 election now with only a couple short breaks, but the benzos and other gaba drugs are a more recent addition. I hoped quitting my job would help and it did in a way, but not really with drug consumption lol sold my Miata today though so I've got a nice stack of cash--actually sold it for more than I bought it for, didn't really profit but it paid back what I paid plus some of the work I've had done over the last 2 years of ownership. Either way, owning a car for 2 years and 5000 miles for basically free is pretty good. I still have my 4x4 SUV though so I'm gonna try to get out and explore more this summer while I don't have to work about work.

ot: heroin, dabs.... coming soon: more dabs and maybe some gaba fun? Some Soma or maybe Kpins or phenobarb?

My glorious plans for a 12 hour candyflipping sexual odyssey were derailed by the mailman failing to do that one thing he’s supposed to do. So just sitting around smoking bowls of meth as bored as fuck and wondering if it is now a dumb idea to go with the acid anyway.

Sitting in a cold basement watching IASIP high on drugs. I can't sleep longer than 4 hours anymore. I feel like an animal in a cage now that I'm here after everything went to shit.

50mg Moda this morning about 8.30am followed by 100mg half an hour ago.

30mg Diazepam as well there now to take the edge off and because the wife’s sister is coming round and my social anxiety is through the roof for some reason. It’ll be ok.

Gave myself a hair cut which went well I must say this morning. Think it was the Moda spurring me on to do something.

Also forgot there was no post today due to a bank holiday. The second one in May. Great lol.

Smoked a bowl of blended pot strains. It was that, a strain. Jerking off and wake and bake on antipsychotic injectinos is just too much for my body. I'll crack some beers in a half hour or so.

5mg aripiprazole
50mg hydroxyzine
and my last 2mg buprenorphine

really not thrilled about going into treatment tomorrow, and I'm gonna miss catching a buzz. Mourning my chemical friends is all.

I like blowing big puffy clouds to kill time but after all that acid smoking meth has become as boring as watching paint dry. There's no high in it anymore.

Finally got me some bupre so went and took 0.7mg and shared 0.8mg with my mentor. Also on some ksalols and coffee. Love you all

Over the course of today I’ve have 150mg Modafinil and 4mg Alp.

Not feeling much but it’s brightened my mood.

Cigs/ nic
75mg diphenhydramine
75mg diphenhydramine
90mg cbdy
4 cups of STRONG COFFEE via
30mg of hydrocodone chased with sprite make