• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

1mg lorazepam
Bunch of delta8thc

Going to take a trip to the store to get another cart

2tspn of white kratom
Couple puffs of delta8thc
And 150ug of AL-LAD down the hatch

Gonna chill and watch some shows likely

I remember you. Also, love your profile pic.

Yeah we lost him. Not just him unfortunately.

Wow! Thanks. I mean I guess it's not up to you decide who you remember and those you don't, nevertheless thanks! It used to bug me when there was the same class of students every day, whose names were be read a loud numerous times, but then they'd be like "huh, you were in my class?" This is referring to middle school/high school. Don't get me started on college! Otherwise there will be a huge post on here that I don't feel like subjecting it to any of you. If I have a lot of misfortune in my future, then maybe fate will one day allow you to here that college rant. Likely from me yelling it to strangers on a street corner.

The pic used to not be blurry, but BL must have changed something with the avatar settings along the way. I think it used to be smaller.

That was the problem with BL after you're here for a while. You start having more and more names of people you interacted with that ODed or passed away somehow.
----
As to thread, I always forget how weird nodding is when you have a high tolerance and it doesn't happen that often. Sometimes I get like a half nod. If I'm really high though I can't sit still. I move my arms and legs in weird ways, hop up in down in my seat. It's hard to explain.
I will also end up talking to myself. Fortunately I'm alone, but I was half nodding a little earlier and was going over a true crime murder case or a movie or something in my head. Then I started talking about it out loud, the parts that didn't add up and stuff. If you were to have walked in at the time, due to the way I was standing, it would have looked like I was interrogating a pillow trying to help it remember where it was on the night in question. And I was not the getting cooperation or ya know the amount you would expect from a pillow.
If someone walks in on you talking to yourself in this fashion it's hard to convince them that you are NOT on drugs.

Edit: Also, I mean this was going on for a while, but I have no idea what half the drugs people are talking about on here now. I don't think I've ever done any RCs and I have never bought anything off of the internet. It makes me feel old. I just like the classics; cannabis, LSD, mushrooms, heroin, cocaine, etc. Even Ecstasy is all weird now.I have never had a good experience with "Molly". I've had a number of fun times and one truly fantastic, oh-my-god orgasmic roll that was practically a religious experience, but that was with good ole pressed pills. I liked the pills more.

Last edited:
1mg lorazepam
Bunch of delta8thc

Going to take a trip to the store to get another cart

Fuck legal weed it's too expensive I'm buying delta8 from now on. These places want an insane amount of money for small amounts of decent weed, but no longer will I play that game. Just got this 1 gram Strawberry Cough disposable for nothing and I'm baked. Too bad this shit will probably be illegal soon.

Wow! Thanks. I mean I guess it's not up to you decide who you remember and those you don't, nevertheless thanks!

Np man. Not gonna lie it was the pic of Charlie Day lol. I was always like hey it's Charlie! Haha.

That was the problem with BL after you're here for a while. You start having more and more names of people you interacted with that ODed or passed away somehow.

Yeah I just made that realization this last week. The longer I'm here the shorter my list of friends gets...either that or it's you that never comes back.

EDIT yeah I'm kinda high. I would like to be much higher though.

125mg desmetramadol
~4mg etizolam
Bump of 3-HO-PCP
Delta-8-THC cart

Having the 2nd worst day of my life so those doses minus the PCP will more than likely be tripled. I HAVE A HIGH TOLERANCE THOUGH, NOBODY BE ALARMED IM NOT TAKING MYSELF OUT.

trust me yall will know it when I do take myself out, it'll probably be on every news channel in America

Last edited:
hmmm hey tally or i think, can't remember

4mg Subutex (1mg under tonque, 1mg buccal, 1,5mg railed and the other smoked, dumbest idea or test ever,like yuck)
24 bromazepam
120 oxazepam
2000mg Gabapentin
800mg pregabalin
2mg alzam
25mg valium
Lots of weed

Take in mind this was all spread over the course of 12hrs roughly.

Just got back from a long die of driving.
tally so far:

4mg subutex
600mg pregabalin
30mg valium
12mg bromazepam
90 mg oxazepam
1mg alzam
tons of weed

feeling super sucked into he earth, battling to type. just gonna lie down and sleep and wake up again at midnight like usual..
maybe add another 30mg oxazepam and 10mg valium. yeah sounds god.chat later

^Hey, when did Captain Heroin die? I took a look in the Shrine but didn't see a thread.. That's terrible. So many gone.

I've been fucking myself over these last few months myself, drugging up just to get through the days... gotten back on benzos way more than I'm comfortable with. fortunately I got some phenobarb to hopefully come off, since I'm really only at like 0.5-1mg/day, can replace with like 50-100mg/day of phenobarb and I've got plenty to make the transition off I hope.

Planning/hoping on selling my 2nd car on Saturday. I just don't use em enough now, and I'm keeping my 4x4 so I can still go off-roading and shooting and camping and drone flying or whatever I do when I manage to leave my apartment (rarely lol).

today so far:
lines of fent-free H, 1.5mg kpin, dabs, with more on the way

40mgs Protonix
600mgs Cimetidine
160mgs Methadone
3mgs Clonazepam
33mgs 3-MeO-PCE

Sorry I was M.I.A. for awhile there guys hope all of y'all weren't so worried. Had some personal issues to sort out but im right as rain 🌧

Glad you're okay Charlie, I was indeed worried.

^Hey, when did Captain Heroin die? I took a look in the Shrine but didn't see a thread.. That's terrible. So many gone.

I've been fucking myself over these last few months myself, drugging up just to get through the days... gotten back on benzos way more than I'm comfortable with. fortunately I got some phenobarb to hopefully come off, since I'm really only at like 0.5-1mg/day, can replace with like 50-100mg/day of phenobarb and I've got plenty to make the transition off I hope.

Planning/hoping on selling my 2nd car on Saturday. I just don't use em enough now, and I'm keeping my 4x4 so I can still go off-roading and shooting and camping and drone flying or whatever I do when I manage to leave my apartment (rarely lol).

today so far:
lines of fent-free H, 1.5mg kpin, dabs, with more on the way

Like 2 weeks ago I think? We're going to be merging a couple of threads soon and putting it in the Shrine. ♥️

I haven't posted here in a while, hope everyone is doing alright. I myself am pretty high tonight.

A friend messaged me this afternoon and let's say she made me an offer I couldn't refuse... I left work early and didn't even have to come up with an excuse as no one seemed to care.
Vaped a few small but potent shards and drank some gbl and kratom, it's a very nice combo for sure... It would be even better if only gbl lasted a little bit longer.

Did you last long enough?
I did pretty good. Meth and kratom already make me last longer anyway, actually one has to be careful not to overdo it because it can make it hard to cum. But the beauty of the combo is that kratom gets rid of any vasoconstriction while gbl/ghb boosts the meth high and puts you in a flow-like state. However, that flow state doesn't last long and it really makes you want to redose, or else you feel like you're wasting your high. I found that the key is to have a booster dose already prepared, so you just take it as soon as you feel the first dose kicking in.

Like 2 weeks ago I think? We're going to be merging a couple of threads soon and putting it in the Shrine. ♥️
Damn. I found a thread in the shrine. So sad, I hope he's at peace now. I been feeling the same way the last few months, just struggling finding a reason to live. I've been seeing a therapist and I even tried an anti-depressant again, but I had such a bad reaction the first day I wouldn't take anymore.

ot: heroin and dabs, more of everything coming because the person who was supposed to buy my car today just flaked :/ I really want to get it sold this weekend so I don't have to worry about it anymore.