• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

If taken 30-60mins before I find that it makes it at least twice as effective and substantially longer. You can get it to work with Famotidine but not as well, solid 800mgs of Cimetidine an hour before 100mgs and you'll be cooking, watch and see.

Gonna give this a shot with my opium tea 😮

Well I'm baked AF atm.

Few bong hits (Gelato Samba)
1/4 gram hash
5mg lorazepam
1 cup of Rooibos CBD tea (2mg)

Feeling so good and relaxed, just want to sink into my couch and watch shameless, busy catching up. At season 10 now.

Oh man I've taken a lot of drugs today, mostly low to medium doses (my tolerance is pretty low atm).
About 60mg of d-meth, ~1mL of GBL, kratom, 1mg of etizolam, 0.25mg of alprazolam. Haven't smoked weed or tobacco yet, I'm going to wait a couple of hours because I'm way too stimulated, these were some strong shards for sure.

Just got home, luckily I was able to stop by a local pizzeria just before it closed due to the curfew. I really needed that pizza, it brought me back to life!

Hope you guys are doing alright today.

Yes yes yes yes!!! I'm so so Baked right now. smoke another 1/4 hash with a few blunts.. But dem munchies kickin in now, lucky i got myself some chicken fried rice, nom nom nom

Jealous.. I haven't had some proper coke in almost 5 yrs. yeah i had like a few times in the past 3 years but nothing compared to what i use to get back then. Enjoy @deficiT you lucky man

Just took 18-24mgs of DOF

2,5-Dimethoxy-4-fluoroamphetamine

Eyeballed half a vial I had made up been waiting to trial this one for awhile I may have taken some previously in a blackout but this is my first time using the compound on its own and documenting the trip, will write a report.

Have to say im pretty fucking high or messed up. Fucking stoned AF and benzo'd up like no ones business, good times. Fucking through a whole branch on the braai heads and all and smoked it and the food 🤪 :ROFLMAO: :p:ROFLMAO:

At a definite +++ already this is a really nice drug and im having such a nice day off work, very grateful for having this opportunity to try such novel compounds ❤

Just took 18-24mgs of DOF

2,5-Dimethoxy-4-fluoroamphetamine

Eyeballed half a vial I had made up been waiting to trial this one for awhile I may have taken some previously in a blackout but this is my first time using the compound on its own and documenting the trip, will write a report.

Never had that one before but I've had 4-FA (one of the few "RCs" I've experimented with) and that holds the record for the most painful drug I've ever insufflated lol. I thought that I had literally done permanent damage to my sinuses after inhaling that stuff

Yeah you really should only eat 4-FA it is indeed very painful drug to snort, that being said I have done so a number of times myself. That is an empathogen tho and this is a psychedelic and both feel very different. This one is closer to Mescaline if I had to compare it to drug you may have tried, got couple snaller doses left or one big one. Probably won't take it again for awhile though I think im gonna do some MAL next Tuesday if im up for it.

Yeah you really should only eat 4-FA it is indeed very painful drug to snort, that being said I have done so a number of times myself. That is an empathogen tho and this is a psychedelic and both feel very different. This one is closer to Mescaline if I had to compare it to drug you may have tried, got couple snaller doses left or one big one. Probably won't take it again for awhile though I think im gonna do some MAL next Tuesday if im up for it.

Brings me back to the time I snorted pure MDMA crystals...Jesus H. Christ.

The 3-FPM I have rn is really good snorted but it feels like battery acid.