• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Clearly not where i wanna be at. Just added the following so i can just pass out

10mg zolpidem (1st time in years im using a z-med)
75mg pregabalin
400mg gabapentin
0.25 triazolam (my last one)
1mg alzam
4mg loperamide
150ml vodka
Few bong hits.

Im feeling sedated but not enough, hope this extra bit puts me where i wanna be..

Trying to rewire my brain to forget the instart reward shit and bupre. Took oxazepam, not sure if thats helping but whatever. Gabas helping with wds.

Also recently unemployed and chose to not go back to the 55 hr a week work life, I was so unhappy, 630am to 6pm, 5 to 6 days a week, money was great bit quality of life poor. I was merely going through the motions.
Now if I'd just lay off the damn cocaine and work on my other financial endeavors, But it's so good right now I've been high for 2 months. 😁🔥🔥
So on 2 grams of high quality cocaine, cooked myself, 2 mg Xanax and one ultra gold Monster.
Happy Tuesday to all!

Congrats on your freedom, I just got mine as well. Been living like a hippy version of Yes Man the past week and a half and I'm loving it. Much better than being a constantly shit-upon corporate manual labor zombie in eternal, searing physical and mental pain.

OT
Opium tea
2mg etizolam
Strawberry Kush cart
Double Durban Kush + Ice Cream Cake in a nice bowl on the back of a cute glass horse
Gonna take a bump or two of 4fmph to get going
Hyde nicotine vape (new fave disposable)

Yes thank you! Congrats to you as well. I have never felt more myself. I can have purple hair, more tattoos, more piercings, I could never do these things or express myself before. I finally feel a peace inside. However I have been raging since February, but my tarot reading last night actually told me to stop in a very frank manner and focus on the things I need to so that's the agenda now. Have a super awesome day!!!

Yes thank you! Congrats to you as well. I have never felt more myself. I can have purple hair, more tattoos, more piercings, I could never do these things or express myself before. I finally feel a peace inside. However I have been raging since February, but my tarot reading last night actually told me to stop in a very frank manner and focus on the things I need to so that's the agenda now. Have a super awesome day!!!

Oh you like occultism as well? That's dope! I've been using my time to build an altar for my magickal rituals and general protection and clarity. I used to be much further into it and I'm trying to get back in touch with a certain deity that's helped light the way for me before.

Trying to rewire my brain to forget the instart reward shit and bupre. Took oxazepam, not sure if thats helping but whatever. Gabas helping with wds.
Oxazepam helps if you take enough. The 15 mg pills the doctors give you won't really do much, at least for me. :rolleyes:

Drinking some tea. Kinda feel like vyvanse. Idk. Shit, 30mg of that stuff feels 90+% of 150mg. Such a weird drug that amphetamine.

But yeah, getting some pills on me soon enough 😃💩😃

CBD joint - Pineapple Express
30mg Diazepam

Nice and relaxed.

My usual cocktail for keeping me functional, pain-free, and not depressed.

Opium tea
Etizolam
4fmph
Cannabis flower and distillate
Nicotine
Caffeine