• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Hey! I'm doing alright, unemployed atm, living off my savings and just getting high and being directionless. I'm depressed and sick and don't know what to do with myself. But at least I'm getting my 2nd vaccine shot next next so soon I'll have immunity and can safely go outside again.

High af at the moment, I've just been worked up lately and I should have gotten more clonazepam today but now it's worked up. Like I said, I've got 100x2mg pills coming though, so after the .5mg I took today I should probably take a bit of time off so I don't get a habit of those too. I'm already dependent on opiates. High af atm too, nodding out and struggling to write without it being a string of nonsense.

I've gotten into collecting antique pharms lately--I have a couple fat bottles of phenobarbital, which really isn't particularly recreational but it'll be nice to come off clonazepam. I've also got an old Eli Lilly sample kit that still has Seconal and Tuinal in it! Only a couple left so I don't want to eat them so I have some as examples, but it's definitely fucking tempting....

Yeah man, Mandarin Cookies is fire. I've got some good oil from the dispensary lately--I found this new place that has great deals, I've only been once but it seems like if you get a lot of the top shelf it ends up being the same price as the cheap stuff. Or super close. Like the cheap stuff is 25-30 and the top shelf is 50, but it's also 3/100. Maybe there's some in the 20-25 range, cause that's enough to be worth it, as long as it's still good. These $50 grams are fire (I know that's pricey elsewhere but for west coast it's expensive, especially at this shop).. I'd heard good things about the Humboldt Terp Council diamond sauce so I got a couple of those. Errl Hill is really good too--their "Squirt" really tastes like grapefuit, so good. I got mostly live resin, one live rosin though, Stiizy Grape Soda, I'm excited to try that one too--even that was 3/100 on everything 50+/g!

Today I have taken, in total:

50mg sertraline
380mg amphetamine (oh christ, that's a high point this week...)
2400mg gabapentin
100mg tianeptine sulphate
20mg diazepam
A large cup of coffee which was totally unnecessary and made me really jittery...

I've also done a sustained amount of hard cardio or lifting, or even flexibility stuff like stretching, for more than 1 or 2 minutes on exactly zero days in the last week.

I'm high but I'm not happy about it right now. That's some degeneracy. Gotta make time for the good stuff you need to be alive... them's the rules of sustainability versus degeneracy as a lifestyle drug enthusiast.

Actually that was yesterday, it's almost 3 am here right now.

Hope y'all are happy and well.

A parable I discovered today.

Last edited:
Nice and relaxed from a Grape Ape pre-roll. Body buzzing while I’m sat on the sofa watching a film.

6mg generic rlam-1 Alp (not all at once lol spread over the last few hours).

2 hits off of the weed pipe and 4 mgs. Kratom. Plus a gas station coffee and a cigarette or two.

50mg hydroxyzine
30mg cb
1200mg gabapentin

Sweet anxiety relief, couldn't do the day without it
30 mg hydrocodone
300 gabapentin
Meth
Vodka
Atenolol
It's 10:00 did last hydrocodone about an hour ago and shaking like crazy. Finally could eat sensible today and I hate the come down but I'm trying to keep hydrated with pedialyte and see if I feel better than yesterday. Meth come down sucks. Only been using Meth a month. Love the feeling sometimes but you can know how you'll feel. Oh we see tomorrow

Today I had
30 mg hydrocodone
Meth
Gaba 300
Vodka
Seroquel later
Not to long ago i snorted more hydrocodone and started shaking bad. I'm still shaking but not that bad. Oh well stay up for a little than take my Seroq! Took a whole 300 last night besides being a little dehydrated I wasn't to bad but didn't have hy yesterday. Well everyone be safe

I'm very happy I've found a group that loves their meth(its not my doc but I enjoy it) BUT we've been getting G which I never get to do. The best part is my favourite fuck buddy/friend is with me and I'm gonna get to play with him on the stuff so tonight will be great!
Got xanax and weed for the comedown too.
Tonight's gonna be one of those nights that you remember!
Got 30/ mg Seroquel as long as I stop shaking

What's up y'all!? It's been a while since I posted here, how's everyone been? Any of the old crew still around? I managed to get both of my Reddit accounts banned yesterday for inviting Republicans to kill themselves... fucking pussies.

Just enjoying some good powder dope, 0.5mg clonazepam (I had another 48mg hidden away, and another 200mg coming, but I gotta be careful cause I've kinda been developing a habit of them lately)... plus dabs and 300mg Gabapentin, etc..

Hey there! Good to hear that you're still around.

I definitely hear ya on the being-depressed-and-feeling-bad kinda thing...that's what has been going on with me too lately. I had a rather agonizing surgery recently, so much so that I had to go back to the ER and get some heavy-duty painkillers/anesthetics...and even that didn't completely eliminate the pain. Luckily my physician is a good doctor and understands the level of discomfort involved so I've just been numbing myself with opioids lately. I'm expected to make a full recovery but getting sucked into the medical system has felt kinda like a nightmare lately...

So tonight its been a beer and 20 mgs oxycodone...will probably top it off with a tablet of zolpidem before I finally turn in for the night.

Happy Sunday you crazy Blue Bastards
Hope your all shining on
Hey @AutoTripper Hope you've been good brother and the light is still shining bright
Been absolutely cunted lately my body is still getting used to this new job and long hours
Anyway on topic
So far
200mg oxy
3900mg gabapentin
15mg diazepam
5mg nitrazepam
30mg antihistamine
Few vapes of stardog

Going to paint a fence later on this morning built it on my days off the last few weeks so will be kinda satisfying to paint and finish it today
Tried roping the youngest of my boys into helping with the paint but was totally patched lol
Going to smoke a shit ton more weed then and rail another 80mg oxy and put on some tunes and hopefully tune right in

Happy Sunday stay safe and as always
Peace out and happy trips

Nightraver

Hey! I'm doing alright, unemployed atm, living off my savings and just getting high and being directionless. I'm depressed and sick and don't know what to do with myself. But at least I'm getting my 2nd vaccine shot next next so soon I'll have immunity and can safely go outside again.

High af at the moment, I've just been worked up lately and I should have gotten more clonazepam today but now it's worked up. Like I said, I've got 100x2mg pills coming though, so after the .5mg I took today I should probably take a bit of time off so I don't get a habit of those too. I'm already dependent on opiates. High af atm too, nodding out and struggling to write without it being a string of nonsense.

I've gotten into collecting antique pharms lately--I have a couple fat bottles of phenobarbital, which really isn't particularly recreational but it'll be nice to come off clonazepam. I've also got an old Eli Lilly sample kit that still has Seconal and Tuinal in it! Only a couple left so I don't want to eat them so I have some as examples, but it's definitely fucking tempting....

Yeah man, Mandarin Cookies is fire. I've got some good oil from the dispensary lately--I found this new place that has great deals, I've only been once but it seems like if you get a lot of the top shelf it ends up being the same price as the cheap stuff. Or super close. Like the cheap stuff is 25-30 and the top shelf is 50, but it's also 3/100. Maybe there's some in the 20-25 range, cause that's enough to be worth it, as long as it's still good. These $50 grams are fire (I know that's pricey elsewhere but for west coast it's expensive, especially at this shop).. I'd heard good things about the Humboldt Terp Council diamond sauce so I got a couple of those. Errl Hill is really good too--their "Squirt" really tastes like grapefuit, so good. I got mostly live resin, one live rosin though, Stiizy Grape Soda, I'm excited to try that one too--even that was 3/100 on everything 50+/g!

Hey I'm unemployed, depressed, and directionless too as of recently! Wanna join my club? Small world. I'm just trying to soak in all the nice shit I was missing grinding 40+ hours away at the job. Time with my gf, her family, going on cool dates, etc.. life's good but it ain't never that good...

Took 1mg sub in the morning, had some kratom earlier probably will have more. 3mg etizolam, bumps of 4fmph, and weeeeeed as well. Man I'm having a _____ time.

Literally no drugs at all besides Caffeine, that's crazy for me cuz I'm always usually on something. Gonna take 100mgs of Diphenhydramine in a few hours to help me sleep. Then I have 50mgs of Methadone for tommrow until I pick up my 1,035mgs they give me for the week the next day. Gave one of my brother's some to taper with cuz he is trying to get clean so I have to go without right now, but what are friends for... yeah dig.

I bumped enough 4fmph this morning to become a sociable mess, which is usually a rare treat. Been coasting through the rest of the day and I've safely landed. Probably gonna take more bumps, hit some thc carts, take some kratom, and wind down for the night.

The last few days have been particularly busy. Didn't even leave my home once this weekend, actually I didn't do much besides work. So today is kinda like my weekend, though it's almost over now.
Had a pretty high amount of d-meth for my standards, about 65mg.
I did manage to eat some sushi for lunch, plus I also cooked some pasta and managed to eat almost half of it for dinner so at least I'm not running on empty (wasn't a good choice though, pasta is hard to eat when stimmed).

I have some new kratom as well, very high quality green malay and red thai. Lately I've been taking less than usual and spacing my doses a little further apart.

+ a tiny 0.125mg of alprazolam, 400mg of magnesium and a spliff.

Also recently unemployed and chose to not go back to the 55 hr a week work life, I was so unhappy, 630am to 6pm, 5 to 6 days a week, money was great bit quality of life poor. I was merely going through the motions.
Now if I'd just lay off the damn cocaine and work on my other financial endeavors, But it's so good right now I've been high for 2 months. 😁🔥🔥
So on 2 grams of high quality cocaine, cooked myself, 2 mg Xanax and one ultra gold Monster.
Happy Tuesday to all!