• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Had about 40mg of d-meth today (super pure though).
Also took the usual kratom and 420mg of phenibut. The latter is definitely an interesting drug, it takes a few tries to appreciate the effects and also to find the right dose. For some reason I now get better effect when I take around 350-800mg compared to 1g or more. And even weirder, the 420mg I took today feel stronger than the last time I took 620... I still don't fully understand what's happening lol, maybe it's something I ate, or maybe there's some drug-drug interactions going on.

I'm going to smoke some weed right now, the first smoke of the day.

Yeah I hope I can find it again soon. I've never even had the good stuff , like bubble hash but a basic 2-step green hash but I like the effects and how easy it is to dose by just cutting off a tiny amount. I agree too, kava is pretty good with other drugs. Not so much mixed with alcohol though hehe
Bang on. That’s the only REAL set in stone contraindication. No booze.

Also, Kava IMO doubles the potency of benzos. Like 55 grams kava with 10 mg Etizolam, the Etiz really feels like 20 mg.

Vice versa too. I grew up on pure old skool soap bar hashish. I used to eat it daily for years. Like a 1/6th at work as a dustman, 10.30 am with sandwiches, first load, half day done.

Okay, this was the last of the wax. I smoked it over an hour ago but couldn't post because I was feeling nauseated to where I kept lying down and watching shit on TV. I don't think I like wax very much. It messes up my stomach and makes me very dizzy. I bet there are different kinds of wax but whatever I got is just too weird. I can easily tolerate sativa dominant strains and hash, but this stuff isn't right somehow. I'd much prefer just to have some hybrid weed, for example. Even something like White Widow would be preferable and I'm known to prefer indica strains

1mg buprenorphine
~2mg etizolam? (I've gotten real loose with the pg solution math)
1:1 10mg THC/CBD gummy edible
x2 2.5mgCBD/1.25mgTHC tablets
Smoked a bowl of Mandarin Cookies (fucking great strain)
Northern Lights distillate cartridge
Nicotine vape

You could say I'm stoned

Might take a bump or 2 of 4F-MPH and get out of bed. Quit my insane job a few days ago and have been just stuck in bed as opposed to how I thought I would feel escaping such a toxic and painful situation. I'm about to go back to school for a class or 2 at least so I'll have something to do.

Rock bottom DG sucks but at least I only see him every 4ish years

I'm very happy I've found a group that loves their meth(its not my doc but I enjoy it) BUT we've been getting G which I never get to do. The best part is my favourite fuck buddy/friend is with me and I'm gonna get to play with him on the stuff so tonight will be great!
Got xanax and weed for the comedown too.
Tonight's gonna be one of those nights that you remember!

Had two small CBD joints that have stopped the headaches and now vaping some nic salt eliquid.

Trying to chill.

4fmph bumps
4g kratom
2400mg gabapentin
vape juice

today was good, got some hours in at work, it was a beautiful sunny day... Now chillin back playing some Witcher 3 and getting ready to catch some Z's

Having a cup of CBD instant coffee, quite nice to be honest. Also had more Pregabalin so total 1050mg and that's it for today.

Happy Friday blue light you crazy bastards the weekend has arrived
260 mg oxy
4000mg gabapentin
One very potent cookie about nine am
Just had two of its brethren there
Going to be a very chill Friday night
As always safe trips and peace out
Nightraver

What's up y'all!? It's been a while since I posted here, how's everyone been? Any of the old crew still around? I managed to get both of my Reddit accounts banned yesterday for inviting Republicans to kill themselves... fucking pussies.

Just enjoying some good powder dope, 0.5mg clonazepam (I had another 48mg hidden away, and another 200mg coming, but I gotta be careful cause I've kinda been developing a habit of them lately)... plus dabs and 300mg Gabapentin, etc..

I've been using benzos less than 3 months (not daily at all). I just got 30mg of alp on the 30th. I have 4mg left. I just took 3mg like 1.5 hours ago after a couple days of none and feel nothing, even nursing on a beer. Crazy. I also finished my 3x 300mg gabapentin 3x a day script in 2 days, and barely got very high.

What's up y'all!? It's been a while since I posted here, how's everyone been? Any of the old crew still around? I managed to get both of my Reddit accounts banned yesterday for inviting Republicans to kill themselves... fucking pussies.

Just enjoying some good powder dope, 0.5mg clonazepam (I had another 48mg hidden away, and another 200mg coming, but I gotta be careful cause I've kinda been developing a habit of them lately)... plus dabs and 300mg Gabapentin, etc..

Nice to see you bud, just popped back in myself not long ago. Hope all is well.

As for myself:
1mg sub
3mg etizolam plus a few earlier in the day
~20mg 4f-mph oral and a few bumps periodically
2.5mg CBD/1.25mg THC tablet
5mg CBD/THC gummy
Mandarin Cookies (I will never not talk about this strain it's amazing)
Lots of vaped nicotine salts

Trying to fucking get lvl 100 battle pass in Cold War and this 4f-methylphenidate is speedy but maybe not speedy enough this is taking foreverrrrrrrr, also is it bad that video games hurt my eyes?