• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

I assume you mean 2mg clonazepam. In my experience no, 1mg clonazepam is roughly equivalent to 10mg diazepam... although they are qualitatively quite different, clonazepam for example is a far more selective anxiolytic whereas diazepam is far more sedating.

Clonazolam for me was an absolute knockout benzo, I think 0.5mg or even maybe 0.25mg just put me to sleep... but I have not used it very often so am not too sure how it ranks qualitatively... except that it is highly hypnotic, I guess.

2mg etizolam would possibly put me to sleep as well, if I wasn't overdoing it somewhat, as I am now. But personally I find etizolam far less sedating, especially if I take it in the day. In fact it's almost the ideal blend of clonazepam's clearheaded anxiolysis and diazepam's slightly more fun but definitely less functional, somewhat uniquely chilled nature...

Anyway as for my own how high am I... I've had a coffee, 600mg gabapentin due to post benzo-binge seizure anxiety, 40mg NSI-189 for post-stimulant-binge scatterredness, a few sprays of N-Acetyl-Semax-Amidate for post-disso-binge NMDA-agonism and brainfog clearance, plus a few sprays of N-Acetyl-Selank-Amidate for the same reason, plus some general extra anxiolysis to counter the side effects of my aforementioned polydrug binge.

Maybe will redose a few of them as needed throughout the day but otherwise... gonna be a sober day.

Oh... and 50mg sertraline like a good psychiatric patient. Not gonna get me high but I guess in my brain there's something going on.

Well wishes and happiness to all.
Hi, thanks for basically assuring my mind of what I had effectively deduced regarding everything you say here about Clonazepam, and Clonozolam.

Yes indeed whoops, I meant 2 mg’s.

I found Clonozolam very strong as I said above. Like 2.5 times the hit of Etizolam.

But even now, 2.5 mg’s Etizolam is just a comforting dose. One 0.5 mg blotter of Clonozolam would have a huge effect on me for a whole day.

I ridded my tabs of it because I got much worse immediate side effects and just not being at all myself after. Compared to Etizolam. If I didn’t overdo the Etizolam I would also escape the post long sleep grogginess that I felt with diazepam years prior.

So thanks for sounding in on that my OCD mind ponders these little drug equations.

Having some strong heavy Fijian Kava atm, 13 mg’s Etiz yesterday have held off for over 7 hours, lovely weed vaped a while back.

Almost in a while 7 days no LSD too, almost....

Last edited:
Well, I’ve done a LOT better at this act today- getting high! I have been high for hours. On good old fashioned weed.

Again, all the different drugs we seek and crave when, for those it agrees with, cannabis daytime vaporizer highs can be fantastic, dreamy and wonderful in themselves.

Until Jan 2019 from 2012, cannabis was the only drug I used.

I did an outstanding job last night dealing with allergies. Had a good night. 13 mg’s Etiz, 40 grams of that strong Vanuatu Kava, some good weed and CBD.

Only napped a bit after food, stayed up as it was midday. I made 30 grams of strong heavy Fijian Kava and got vaping Cinderella Jack.

I finished my kava. I just had a good edible dose, CBD oil, 3 mg’s Etizolam, and some more Cinderella Jack vapor currently.

My plan is to be calmer on etiz today.

Lately I use it to snap me out of restlessly despairing, in order to just wind down, eat, sleep, repeat etc.

So if I can be high, Merry, from weed, kava, acid again when I’m ready, I can hopefully start to detach from that psychological dependence and craving for comfort sake really, panic etc.

I’ll let you know how that one goes in time lol.

Just well high on weed and kava basically. The naturals. Hope people are doing okay and set for a chilled weekend.

@deficiT congrats on your new job, and new accommodation. I really hope you will be happier with both. And cool you won’t need to commute quite as far too. More time to get high on one of the best, STILL most taken for granted drugs- weeeeed! Lol.

Best luck with all that. I respect people who work, look after themselves, pay housing etc, still come on here with brightness and banter with and help others.

Got a small amount of wax and got fucked up. Have a bit for later too

Coming down from the bumps of 4fmph I was doing earlier

Took 4gs kratom
30mg cbd
50mg hydroxyzine
Some seltzer beers

Going out to get some more booze

Feeling great and floaty and ready to start the braai. nom nom nom
added the following since last post

800mg gabapentin
150ml vodka
.5mg alzam
Few bong hits.

total tally for the day so far and its still midday, like just before 1pm.

2mg alzam
1mg subutex
10mg diazepam
450ml vodka
0.25mg triazolam
2400mg gabapentin
2g cannabis roughly

Awesome Saturday and tomorrow is Easter egg hunting day, wonder how many fences i can jump :unsure: and get theres easter eggs too :ROFLMAO:

Went a bit over board today but the level of pain though out the night was unbearable. Sat on the edge of my bed in tears for a good few hours out of sheer frustration because I couldnt do anything to stop it Been out of bed since 4 am and awake all night so today way an early one..
Breakfast 4:15am: 120mg IR DHC + 20mg oxy.
0.75mg clonazepam shortly after.
Lunch time: 300mg codeine + 10mg oxy snorted about an hour ago.
Oh and about a gram of weed from waking up unti present. Stardawg of course lol. Pain free as of that last joint 😊
Evening will probably be some more codeine and the remaining 0.75mg of clonazepam.will see how the pain level is. Will try hold off on any more oxy or DHC until monday now. OH and might crack into the extracts stash for some spanish import nicole kush hash I've been saving. Will be a good day, that's for sure.
Have a good one everyone 😊

Evening folks overseas....good late night nutty awake-eyed locals lol!

Just for report, fair effort tonight- 45 grams kava, Just 10 mg’s Etizolam, 5 mg’s one hour ago though.

Two bowls lovely cannabis vapor.

2 doses edibles.

1 strong black coffee, 30 drops CBD Oil.

And....day EIGHT NO LSD.

Gotta go check on food. Hope you are mostly or all doing good this night.

Had 3 joints of GDP CBD joints
50mg Modafinil (took 50mg this morning)

Watching Ghostbusters 2, love it too. So relaxed.
Today, so far just a gram of D8 with another gram smiling lovingly at me from the table. Monday I'll be picking up my 600 mg of hydrocodone for the month (I had the same amount of oxycodone prescribed but hydro is more my speed) so I'll be getting a nice opioid/weed buzz going on starting next week. I like having things to look forward to. On that note, you just gave me the great idea of ghostbusters while high so thanks for that.

Awesome Saturday and tomorrow is Easter egg hunting day, wonder how many fences i can jump :unsure: and get theres easter eggs too
See the Easter eggs as a little reward perhaps for so selflessly and soundingly without thought, doing your best to successfully too, stop the assault on that lady by a nutter.

Was Proud to hear that from you at the time because I always admire men with true scruple and care for others.

So it’s great time. Nice to hear your Saturday started well and Sunday hopefully even more fun.

Fucking stoned off wax. I just hope I don't get whoosy like the first time after about 20 minutes and I was down on the bed. Fucked up shit man lol ;)

Been doing bumps of 4fmph for most of the day. Was able to be productive but now I'm just chillin with a couple friends at the apartment.

1200mg gabapentin today... again been overdoing the benzos so need to lay off them for a bit. Probably do a little amphetamine shortly, hopefully I'll actually do something useful with that and not just obsessively cycle through vapid nothing tasks and messaging friends long ass essays of nonsense.

The last of the wax. I might've had a half gram of high-grade mj with it but I'm blitzed. I don't know if I like it as it's hard to gauge how much I need. I think I still prefer hashish

Beautiful Kavas again today.

Started off with the 2nd wash of last night’s 45 grams.

That was after a lovely morning walk in swell sunshine, nice cool bluster, fresh air, after a nice vape of weed.

Made 41 grams very potent Fiji Kava after, lots vapor, plus edibles.

Same old basically, but damn I do love being really high on cannabis specifically.

That’s my routes really.

9.5 mg Etizolam.

Being really high on weed, mellowed from kava, does actually distract me from even THINKING about benzos you know.

It’s the combination. It’s given me confidence about beating the process of taper-stop when it’s time.

This....is day 9 no LSD going good.

Still wasted as fuck though lol.

Sunday eve here, enjoy all yours people.

The last of the wax. I might've had a half gram of high-grade mj with it but I'm blitzed. I don't know if I like it as it's hard to gauge how much I need. I think I still prefer hashish
Hash is lovely in effects, so predictable and consistent. No psychological edge.

I must have vaped about 0.6 today actually, no wax but plenty edibles. It’s enough to be high, which I like.

But the Kava really interplays as well, enhancing but also modulating the THC effects and other cannabinoids.

Fucking stoned off wax. I just hope I don't get whoosy like the first time after about 20 minutes and I was down on the bed. Fucked up shit man lol ;)
I had a few whites my youth.

One time, we were going to a huge lake for a heavy ganja session in car, get out walk around if want kind of thing.

I made space cakes. 3.5 grams very nice clean green hashish.

16 Small,cupcakes. Mate and I had 8 each.

I munched all of mine in one. Mistake lol. Before friends arrived to collect, I was visibly green!

I didn’t feel well. Was off my head whole day. True white though.

Just 1.75 grams clean hash cakes. Strong stuff.

Hash is lovely in effects, so predictable and consistent. No psychological edge.

I must have vaped about 0.6 today actually, no wax but plenty edibles. It’s enough to be high, which I like.

But the Kava really interplays as well, enhancing but also modulating the THC effects and other cannabinoids.
Yeah I hope I can find it again soon. I've never even had the good stuff , like bubble hash but a basic 2-step green hash but I like the effects and how easy it is to dose by just cutting off a tiny amount. I agree too, kava is pretty good with other drugs. Not so much mixed with alcohol though hehe

Had 2x GDP CBD small joints

Watching an online horror film festival, got a ticket for 2 films and a bunch of shorts as well.