• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

215mg of 6-apb succinate 1.5 hours ago, should've probably waited more than a week but whatevs, it's my last dose and im not gonna have any for a while
nausea is rough but its going away, almost done coming up and i can tell the high is settling in now. feels like heaven as usual. playing my Jaguar and my hand flies across the fretboard, it feels so effortless and sounds so fucking good

Nic salt eliquid can be strong at 20mg. Buzzing watching a horror.

I'm still buzzing from the 4f-mph I took last night/this morning orally and nasally. I definitely redosed a couple times. It seems to be a very good stimulant for work, while also having a nice rush when insufflated or more direct means.

It's a nice one, plus I've always enjoyed Ritalin. I recently got some and have been working on my dosage. Any tips?

It's a nice one, plus I've always enjoyed Ritalin. I recently got some and have been working on my dosage. Any tips?
I generally take 15mg a dose, mostly nasal. Took a couple smaller doses earlier today orally. I haven't taken it any other way.

I've taken a decent amount today and the comedown/side effects really aren't too bad. I remembered really liking this stuff the last time I got it too.

200mgs of Methadone
100mgs of Diphenhydramine
1,000mgs of Cimetidine

Cup of strong Coffee, feeling pretty nice my friends ☺

300mg amphetamine over the course of the day.
4mg etizolam.
2mg clonazepam.
10mg 3-HO-PCP right now... not sure how advisable that was but somehow wasn't high enough...
On my second 9% Karpackie Mocna lager can.
Even smoked half a cigarette earlier... half coz these ones I've bought honestly are fucking dire... silver lining though that I'm only harming myself half as much with each cigarette.
I would take 100mg 4-FA but the sertraline I'm on would make it a waste... sigh. Nevermind though I actually do need to make a solid effort to be as sober as possible for the next 2/3 months. That's what tomorrow's for though. 😄

300mg amphetamine over the course of the day
I would take 100mg 4-FA but the sertraline I'm on would make it a waste... sigh.

Dont do this combo you could surely end up with Serotonin Syndrome, honestly id be careful taking that much Amphetamine with the SSRI alone let alone throwing 4-FA in there ontop of all that. One time I got a light case of Serotonin Syndrome from mixing high doses of Tramadol (SNRI) and Adderall. Got love for you brother and dont wanna see you get hurt.

Thanks man yeah honestly though I have already done 100mg 4-FA with my morning dose of sertraline... that was not really very effective at all but previously I had tried 50mg doses in the evening. And I did feel nice. But nice in a hard to put your finger on it, just not quite fully up kind of sense...

Honestly I think my neurochemistry is somewhat resistant to extreme serotonergicity, I thought it was happening to me with a heavy DCK dose a week or so back but, in retrospect, I think that was just an anxiety attack. Also I suspect sertraline just has a higher affinity for the serotonin terminals and thus blocks a lot of the good stuff from 4-FA.

Since my last post I have actually added 10mg 3-HO-PCP again and 50mg 4-FA... 😄

I am not enjoying being on sertraline at all but feel like I kinda need to endure it for, to put it bluntly, the psychological theatre of being medicated. While my symptoms are very real, the advantages that an on record mental health issue could provide have never been lost on me. In the next few months I need to escape my business partnership with a narcissist on somewhat favourable terms, ideally get a referral for a suspected ADD diagnosis so I can point to something other than abject apathy and - dare I say it - pure laziness - and instead to a dysfunctional state induced by near catatonic depression.

I have a bunch of aMT which I'm desperate to try but I won't until I've discontinued from this SSRI because I know the potential danger there is very real.

I must fucking finish my escape plan of my life right now so I'll feel truly free... I might honestly even give up therapy then, carefully discontinue the SSRIs, and with my newfound freedom start working through my collection of DOxs, mescaline, 4-HO-MiPT and a bunch more I'm just hoarding right now.

Oh also during that time I'll reach out again to my friend and unrequited love of my life, literally the most inspiring human being I've ever known, petite, blond and an actual research geneticist... smart as fuck and the most legitimately beautiful woman I've ever dated... I fucked it last time because I wasn't being true to the life i want to live... but I have more clarity now. She broke it off for work reasons, being too busy, I know it's a typical excuse but she was so dedicated to her work and seems to be not involved with anyone else since... which is baffling because that was probably 2 years ago now that we were together, and I cannot fathom how some other cunt hasn't snapped her up by now... I'd like to say she's too smart for that maybe but that's my ego talking.

Fuck me, I am high now indeed, what a fucking spiel that was. Anyway gonna hold off texting that Mediterranean beauty tonight coz last time I got a bit carried away I was fucking relieved to find that Facebook messenger has a seemingly unexpiring "unsend" function the next morning.

Tonight... I'll just chill.

Yeah well, it's more of a remove function, she'd still have gotten the notifications that you removed messages hahah
Rule 1: never text while on dissos. That's my ruling anyway.
50mg 4-FA
Didn't you have the same batch as me? The terrible one, or is this another one? Shouldn't be worth the risk in any way man.

Stone cold sober but a lot of fucking energy

Have some Belgian beers I've never tasted and might open up...

Yeah well, it's more of a remove function, she'd still have gotten the notifications that you removed messages hahah
Rule 1: never text while on dissos. That's my ruling anyway.

Didn't you have the same batch as me? The terrible one, or is this another one? Shouldn't be worth the risk in any way man.
Damn sensible rule, I can accept the "removed" notifications though, it wouldnt be the first time I'd said some fairly intense shit and she's given me a pass. But there's just a certain volume of messages where it surely stops being cute and forgivable. 😏

As for the 4-FA... This is another batch. I do remember discussing that batch but that one did jack shit when I wasnt even on a serotonin terminal blocker. This one is definitely different.

Just redosed another 100mg 4-FA, although in my experience, redoses, at least while on sertraline, are almost entirely wasted and often just start to make me feel tired.
Also redosied 28mg of 3-HO-PCP - I am pretty sure sertraline blocks some of the more psychotogenic elements of 3-HO-PCP's chemistry as well... I can feel it, but... 28mg in an earlier time could be PCP-catatonia.
One final line of 50mg amphetamine... it;s probably wet and cut to shit anyway so it's probably less in actuality.
Just deliverood 4 beers to my flat out of laziness and not wanting the, in all honesty, relatively tame and uneventful, night to end.
Probably drink 1 or 2 more beers, smoke half of a disgusting cigarette, then take a solidly sleep inducing benzo and go to bed... Either 2mg clonazepam or 20mg diazepam I'm thinking.

You lot of druggies man! I only took 2.5 mg’s Etizolam about 10 hours ago as I required more sleep, just to stave off anxiety attacks.

No other drugs at all so far, today! I did take 18 mg’s Etiz yesterday though, but compensated by only drinking 35 grams kava, loads CBD too lots edible cannabis lots vapor.

So I’m no advertisement for sobriety but health conditions have taken priority over getting high today so far, though my thirst and need for intoxication is mounting.

24 hours from now will be a full 7 days no LSD. I’m not intending to stray from that course, but I’ll never say never as the unpredictable wind can always turn.

One hour at a time.

Just redosed another 100mg 4-FA, although in my experience, redoses, at least while on sertraline, are almost entirely wasted and often just start to make me feel tired.
Also redosied 28mg of 3-HO-PCP - I am pretty sure sertraline blocks some of the more psychotogenic elements of 3-HO-PCP's chemistry as well... I can feel it, but... 28mg in an earlier time could be PCP-catatonia.
One final line of 50mg amphetamine... it;s probably wet and cut to shit anyway so it's probably less in actuality.
Just deliverood 4 beers to my flat out of laziness and not wanting the, in all honesty, relatively tame and uneventful, night to end.
Probably drink 1 or 2 more beers, smoke half of a disgusting cigarette, then take a solidly sleep inducing benzo and go to bed... Either 2mg clonazepam or 20mg diazepam I'm thinking.
Would 20 mg’s Clonazepam not feel equivalent to 40 mg’s Diazepam or upwards?

I’ve never had Clonazepam, but Clonozolam. 0.5 mg’s was like 2 mg’s Etizolam easily.

Had 6mg Clonazepam earlier when we were out and my social anxiety was just gone, other than that barely felt anything recreational - maybe too low of a dose.

Bumps of 4fmph and 4 gs of kratom

Not feeling it today really

Had 6mg Clonazepam earlier when we were out and my social anxiety was just gone, other than that barely felt anything recreational - maybe too low of a dose.
Well that surprises me I obviously have mis-fathomed the equivalent potency of Clonazepam vs other benzos.

I would have thought 6 mg’s Clonazepam be equal to 6 mg’s Clonozolam which to me always felt 2.5 times stronger, per mg, than Etizolam.

So to take equiv 150 mg’s or more of Diazepam, and feel little to nothing....not what I would expect to hear.

Maybe Clonazepam is not as potent as I assumed, being the legal prescription version of Clonozolam.

Catching up a bit now. I had a full lungs worth of allergy mucus all day, no strength as a result and it takes so much time and energy to clear it all out each day before any substances can really enter the frame.

Did a grand job of that, then CBD oil, 5 mg’s Etiz, may have overshot. In that it’s made me super sleepy, motor function poor, and heavily lethargic.

Strong edible cannabis dose exacerbated that though.

40 iu Vitamin D3, cod liver oil and Allicin via crushed organic Raw Garlic- Allicin is kind of a drug you know. It affects the brain and emotions. If you crush, leave 10 minutes, swallow on empty stomach.

also raw garlic with max Allicin formation is an astonishingly powerful potentiation of all psychoactive substances, somehow.

I prepped 40 grams very good kava, having restored comfort and ability to breathe at a time I’m so on the edge of life I never believe I will feel “high” or just okay again.

Except now I wish I’d only had 3 mg’s Etiz. The 5 mg sedation is like a draining plughole trying to suck me down with it lol.

Still no LSD. Really not good idea for me right now, timing wise. But progress despite my miscalculated Etiz dose.

2 days ago I dosed t mg’s twice, 10 total, was proud of myself , but neither 5 mg hit me in that delayed, then sudden major lethargy sleepy and gravity plus way.

Still 10 out of 10 for effort. And good incentive to not want any more Etiz for a good while. Just gonna wait out the sedative peak now, hot shower.

I Seriously need to address my wildly escalated Etiz dependence though. But breaking from acid is the first step then further essential alternative health treatments to gain strength and feel hella more comfortable, at rest in general.

It’s so hard to make progress with heavy drug addiction, psychologicallly and physical, when you feel like you have such a slim hold on life and survival. Obviously lol!

I do suddenly though, feel all round calmer, happier, less bogged down mind and body, from that first glass kava taking effect. So amazing for washing away trauma thought patterns from nailhard living but the Kava honestly amazes me so often when I cannot see how on earth I will feel at all at peace after such a traumatic day trying to regain after strength to run the allergy gauntlet again just so I can breathe.

kind of kicking myself making me so zonked out on Etiz unexpectedly. I think I’d have been surprisingly dandy otherwise. Hopefully as the Etiz levels I can reach that bright rainbow I seek each day.

Maybe a strong black coffee at some point will help too. More kava now, nice hot shower.

I’d say I’m actually on the up. All night/day I saw no way to keep on much longer, will or no will, so low has my battery and life force gotten.

I am a LOT more comfortable than last week at least. Just not a shred of energy available still, long way to go, IF there is too be a way.

Damned Etiz dose- wakey wakey Auto. This wasn’t the plan lol.

Would 20 mg’s Clonazepam not feel equivalent to 40 mg’s Diazepam or upwards?

I’ve never had Clonazepam, but Clonozolam. 0.5 mg’s was like 2 mg’s Etizolam easily.
I assume you mean 2mg clonazepam. In my experience no, 1mg clonazepam is roughly equivalent to 10mg diazepam... although they are qualitatively quite different, clonazepam for example is a far more selective anxiolytic whereas diazepam is far more sedating.

Clonazolam for me was an absolute knockout benzo, I think 0.5mg or even maybe 0.25mg just put me to sleep... but I have not used it very often so am not too sure how it ranks qualitatively... except that it is highly hypnotic, I guess.

2mg etizolam would possibly put me to sleep as well, if I wasn't overdoing it somewhat, as I am now. But personally I find etizolam far less sedating, especially if I take it in the day. In fact it's almost the ideal blend of clonazepam's clearheaded anxiolysis and diazepam's slightly more fun but definitely less functional, somewhat uniquely chilled nature...

Anyway as for my own how high am I... I've had a coffee, 600mg gabapentin due to post benzo-binge seizure anxiety, 40mg NSI-189 for post-stimulant-binge scatterredness, a few sprays of N-Acetyl-Semax-Amidate for post-disso-binge NMDA-agonism and brainfog clearance, plus a few sprays of N-Acetyl-Selank-Amidate for the same reason, plus some general extra anxiolysis to counter the side effects of my aforementioned polydrug binge.

Maybe will redose a few of them as needed throughout the day but otherwise... gonna be a sober day.

Oh... and 50mg sertraline like a good psychiatric patient. Not gonna get me high but I guess in my brain there's something going on.

Well wishes and happiness to all.