• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Not as high as I wanna be!!

Got a decent if mild buzz:
Cigarettes (lost count)
Sertraline 250mg
Dihydrocodeine 390mg
Gabapentin 2400mg
Depakote 1000mg
Trazodone 75mg
Naproxen 500mg
Cyclizine 200mg

Not as high as I wanna be!!

Got a decent if mild buzz:
Cigarettes (lost count)
Sertraline 250mg
Dihydrocodeine 390mg
Gabapentin 2400mg
Depakote 1000mg
Trazodone 75mg
Naproxen 500mg
Cyclizine 200mg
Sounds like you're kinda doing the same thing I am tonight. It's now been almost an hour since my last round of pills and 2 hours since my first round. I'm mayyyyybe starting to get a wee bit of tingly/numbyness and a touch of dizziness. And I am pretty sure my eyeballs are wanting to roll around all over the place but I can control them. To the extent that I feel anything it's more like drunk than opiated. I think I'll try one more round of pills and then give it up for the night.

9:15 I just took another 3 Gabas (3 just seems like the right number for these) and 5 Cyclos (again that just felt like the right number of these pills). So tonight I've had a total of 11 Gabas (3300mg) and 18 Cyclos (90mg).

9:52 I admit I am starting to feel sleepy and it really feels good to close my eyes. I read that Gabapentin can cause CEVs so I want to close my eyes so he can see if I see anyway. Really don't want to fall asleep right now but also want to stay awake and experience the effects of the pills. My eyes want to go to bed but the rest of me wants to stay awake and pay attention.

Typing is slightly more difficult than normal, slow and make a lot of mistakes to fix (ty spellcheck). I keep zoning out, not quite falling asleep (I am struggling a little to stay awake, but this is different), but my mind keeps wandering so I forget what I'm doing for a few minutes. Is this a "nod" like ppl get from opiates? To me it seems a lot like what "the nod" has been described to me like.

My sense of time is slowed down, like I'll look at the time, let a good half hour at least pass (from my point of view), then look at the time again and it's only been 2 minutes. It took me from 9:52 till 10:18 to type this post here, I don't think it would have taken this long if I hadn't taken anything.

holy shit my lsd binges have made me extremly hyper sensitive to alcohol just two large beers cans 7,2% made me quite drunk 5.4 drinks in total. i use to be able to drink 16 drinks during my stim years

12mg eszopiclone (zune star brand) - each 3mg pill feels quite weak so I’ve been climbing steadily upwards.

100mgs Famotidine

120mgs Methadone

Have off work for the next two days i doubled down on my dose and they raised to 60mgs per day ontop of it. Should be a nice toasty time of some rest and relaxation ☺

11:05 I did close my eyes after my last post here, kinda saw stuff but I tend to see stuff when I close my eyes anyway so I couldn't say for sure that it was the drugs that caused it.

Once I closed my eyes it wasn't long before I fell asleep and I slept from then till about an hour ago. As soon as I woke up I was aware that I felt different than I usually do sober.

Movement slowed down but not in the same way that it is for me using opioids, on opes I'm slow because I don't WANT to move fast, with these medications I'm slow but I want to move at my normal pace, but my body won't let me. Also still feeling sleepy and my eyeballs are still rolling around.

I think this drug mix is kind of a "won't get you High high but if you're feeling like crap it might be enough to almost make you feel like something resembling a human being again". Like it kind of just "puts you in neutral".

18mg of eszopiclone and nothing so far. Doubt I’ll be getting these again.

Oh and btw it’s 18mg total in 3mg pills.

Had my usual midday ish 180mg of Dihydrocodeine (6 x 30mg IR) an hour or 2 ago, just starting to feel it now.
Smoked about a gram in 2 joints of some really stanky purple stardawg
Took 50mg of cyclizine earlier to try and combat this anxious as fuck, nervous mind set I've been stuck in lately. Didn't help much.
I haven't slept much at all recently because of it, so I might have to take some Zopiclone tonight or some more DHC/weed if I can't sleep again.

I was prescribed 240mg of Codeine a day for almost a decade and I swear my liver eventually just stopped processing it, I wouldn't feel much if anything, even with ~500mg taken as a single dose I'd feel a mild high for an hour max. and almost zero analgesia. Whereas with DHC I can take less than half the dosage and I'm set for a good 8 hours, meaning for the first time in over 10 years I don't have to worry too much about running out of my script early. I get 240mg a day, and some days I'll only have a single 180mg dose, so other days I can take that along with 120mg in the evening when pain is bad.

An I wasting my time trying to get something from eszopiclone?

Got it for sleep issues but have quite a few left and mind keep wandering to them...

Anyway just about to take 9mg eszopiclone (3x3mg pills).
I never got anything but reduced anxiety at low doses and sleep at higher ones. However, some people do get enough of a positive effect to use it recreationally, not me though. Maybe you're like me. My experience is with Zopiclone, which I'm pretty sure acts identically to eszopiclone, but correct me if I'm wrong.
IMO its just not a drug for anything but sleep and possibly anxiety.

MOrning Blue world

Im high as kite. woke at 23:40 after going to bed at 18:00ish without taking anything, Anyhow woke up that time and then tried a little experiment. I dose the following between then till this morning without falling asleep except for the temp nod of for 30 min odd.

.5mg alzam
12mg bromazepam
400mg gabapentin ( this i staggered every 1hr, by 06:00 in the morning i was fuct. )
total gabapentin =2400mg by 6 o clock
then after 06:00
2mg subutex
10mg valium
100ml vodka.
oh and lots of bong hits through the night, sativa to help stay awake
And now im nicely floating (struggling to type lol. My reaction speed with cs:go this morning was a complete fuckup. better to just get couzy and chill

I found the gustatory distortions of zopiclone to be almost unbearable, the metallic taste would linger in my taste buds for hours after waking up.
I too hated the taste the first few times I used it, but now I actually quite enjoy it when I do take the rare dose. Almost like its a warning sign that its started working, I actually use the taste as a signal to go to bed if I'm not already there lol. I couldn't imagine that taste all day everyday though, or maybe it goes the way CWEs go and start tasting good after prolonged use?

Phenibut and a couple of old 10mg Endone pills this morning. I had forgotten how oxy felt. Something a bit sinister about it..

About to have some profiteroles and a valium.

MOrning Blue world

Im high as kite. woke at 23:40 after going to bed at 18:00ish without taking anything, Anyhow woke up that time and then tried a little experiment. I dose the following between then till this morning without falling asleep except for the temp nod of for 30 min odd.

.5mg alzam
12mg bromazepam
400mg gabapentin ( this i staggered every 1hr, by 06:00 in the morning i was fuct. )
total gabapentin =2400mg by 6 o clock
then after 06:00
2mg subutex
10mg valium
100ml vodka.
oh and lots of bong hits through the night, sativa to help stay awake
And now im nicely floating (struggling to type lol. My reaction speed with cs:go this morning was a complete fuckup. better to just get couzy and chill
Actually not so high anymore. only had the following after this mornings dose after 6
200ml vodka
1 joint (smoked in 2 sessions)