• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

@JackARoe easy there. I didn't say, your wife gets great mikeage from each pound. Sipping may be her secret with that.

I run through 40 to 80 grams kava a day lately.
She actually saves the grinds in the freezer to reuse sometimes. I do go through one session the same amount she goes through in 3 days So maybe the sipping does help. But that is just not right. lol :D I am not sure I have seen any of the Pasific Island instructions that say to sip. They slam a cup of this every so often.

Coffee and kratom today that is all so far.

im so fuckin high , i got money from atm and left wife fave coffee on the top. on a bus to see her. i asked when the next bus run as i was going to go back and get her java. wtf? coffee is errrrywhere. what was i thinking? i ony have ine wife. :mad: mad at my brain.
on the bus fuck the coffee
high as a mf
:sus:

Extra big half acid tab...soon followed for a round, legit 100 ug.

Fresh vape on Bluedream now. Kava is strong.

Wish me a "good one" lol. (In Spirit.)

A lot of people rag on Tramadol but I actually enjoyed having an endless supply of it, and I do miss it.
Getting some more at the end of the week, just to have as I don’t regularly indulge. Yeah it doesn’t get a good name but different for everyone.

Oh and still high. Great.

So nuts as heck old me, so high on weed and kava, on top unplanned 100 ug LSD....redosed up to 150 ug total.

That's really all I need to reach high LSD plains.

Finishing 50 grams belnded kava, more bluedream vapor....

A swirl of...(intoxication? Not sure)...but something else.

It will come to me some point.

High though! Is a nice thing.

Point of this thread right??

Happy happy corner of optimism and bright light.

No place for those crummy doomgloomers (me....lol).

Just waiting on house visitor briefly, older friend of mum's, and myself.

Go have quick chat before more Bluedream and last glass of kava.

Acid is full enough force. Nice, smooth, surreal.

And typically electric, timeless. Weightless too.

8mg Buprenorphine. Gonna have to enjoy it while I can because apparently the pharmacy is out and I can't get my script till tomorrow 😭

Despite two joints, 300mg of Lyrica, 300mg of Gabapentin, 100mcg of clonidine, 100mg slow release Tramadol and 50mg instant release, and 5mg melatonin.... I still couldnt sleep more than 6 hours. :(

Nice and high. Thinking about what to take soon, Diazepam or Alp. Alp is too addictive so may pop a few Diaz.

60mgs Famotidine at 9am

50mgs Methadone at 10:30am

Trying to see how well this potentiates it as that antacid inhibits the enzymes that metabolize the Methadone allowing higher peak plasma levels in your blood. Have some Cimetidine on the way to experiment with next as well, yesterday when i took it with the one Famotidine pill I swear it felt stronger but that could be in my head. Im expecting the effect from three pills 90 mins before to be more substantial...

An I wasting my time trying to get something from eszopiclone?

Got it for sleep issues but have quite a few left and mind keep wandering to them...

Anyway just about to take 9mg eszopiclone (3x3mg pills).

60mgs Famotidine at 9am

50mgs Methadone at 10:30am

Trying to see how well this potentiates it as that antacid inhibits the enzymes that metabolize the Methadone allowing higher peak plasma levels in your blood. Have some Cimetidine on the way to experiment with next as well, yesterday when i took it with the one Famotidine pill I swear it felt stronger but that could be in my head. Im expecting the effect from three pills 90 mins before to be more substantial...
Famotidine is one of my regular prescription meds that I have for reflux. I never heard anything about it being used to potentiate anything except alcohol, what other fun things can it enhance?

Speaking of drugs that don't do much on their own but have interesting combination possibilities, I'm taking another go at finding a way to get a buzz off my legit meds tonight.

I'm mixing Gabapentin with Cyclobenzaprine, really don't have a clue what dosage/timing would possibly work so I just kinda went and took the nice round numbers route and ate 5 5mg Cyclos (25mg total) and 5 300mg Gabas (1500mg total) at 7:05.

Nothing to write home about yet but thinking about taking more of one or both, open to advice.

Smoked a couple bowls, meth, 1-2 points each throughout the day. Couple beers. Just feel kind of normal.

8:05 T+ 1 hour from my first round of pills for tonight. Took 3 Gabas (900mg +1500mg= 2400mg so far tonight) and 8 Cyclos (40mg +25mg= 65mg so far tonight). I went lower on the Gabapentin this round because I've heard the body only can absorb so much at a time so it's just a waste to gulp down a bunch at once. I upped the Cyclos because I haven't heard of them having the same limitation as Gaba, plus I was filling my weekly pill box and thought "7 days 7 pills that makes some kind of sense" but my fingers accidentally picked up 2 when I went to get the last one and figured I might as well eat it too rather than putting it back. Still not expecting much but maybe I'll at least get a little sleepy since Cyclobenzaprine can be prescribed as a sleep medicine as well as for muscle spasms (which is what I'm rxed it for).