• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

I am boring. Some coffee and about 15 gr of kratom. I may have a smoke in the afternoon if I can not wait until after dinner.

@AutoTripper My wife stopped drinking alcohol in 2013. SHe would be dead if she did not. But since then she goes through a pound of kava a month. She SIPS it! The islanders even chug the stuff (that can be gross). But she sips it all day long. It took the place of her drinking.Every once in a while I will have a kava night. Do the old blender with a half of cup. I flavor it with some mangoe type of stuff. My wife flavors with koolaid lol. But yeah, never met a sipper. But I told her she can do that all she wants as kava does not steal your soul like alcohol does. There really are smarter ways to get high. ;) When you know what you are doing with kava it can be a euphoric intoxicant. I also believe the kavalactone of yangonin gives it the cannabis effect as I believe I read it has some form of cannabis receptor effect.

Last edited:
I am boring. Some coffee and about 15 gr of kratom. I may have a smoke in the afternoon if I can not wait until after dinner.

@AutoTripper My wife stopped drinking alcohol in 2013. SHe would be dead if she did not. But since then she goes through a pound of kava a month. She SIPS it! The islanders even chug the stuff (that can be gross). But she sips it all day long. It took the place of her drinking.Every once in a while I will have a kava night. Do the old blender with a half of cup. I flavor it with some mangoe type of stuff. My wife flavors with koolaid lol. But yeah, never met a sipper. But I told her she can do that all she wants as kava does not steal your soul like alcohol does. There really are smarter ways to get high. ;) When you know what you are doing with kava it can be a euphoric intoxicant. I also believe the kavalactone of yangonin gives it the cannabis effect as I believe I read it has some form of cannabis receptor effect.
Intetesting, thanks for sharing.

I am no sipper lol! I chug. Allergies prohibit me from flavouring the kava with any liquid other than plain water.

I support all your points. Steal the soul is a valid way to look at it.

I regard Kava as not robbing you of your witts or awareness, essentially, unlike alcohol. Kava can be an insightly, revelationary experience.

It very strongly potentiates LSD as well as it (Kava) potentiates Cannabis.

There is some receptor binding affinity I believe with kava and LSD actually, I was informed through discussion with a kava expert who is deeply researching Kava scientifically.

I believe Kava may prevent the acquisition of LSD tolerance too.

My trips are so intense with Kava and weed.

Your wife made an excellent swap I say. Sod sipping though lol.

Apparently, that is the culture in (either Fiji or Hawaii). Lighter brewed kava, sipped prolongingly in a sociable environment.

The Vanuatan islanders just get totally "Krunk."

Had my nighttime meds just there so another
180mg of oxy in my preferred roa
3700mg Gabapentin
20mg nitrazepam
No more Valium or temazepam for about a week till my sister picks up her prescription but got enough mogadon to last till then if I don’t go on any blowout missions
Last of my oxy till I pick up my own script tomorrow morning but I’m good till then with what Iv had
Got enough G13 weed to either have a good little sesh on my own tonight or moderate spliffs to last me till Wednesday if I do one morning and bedtime
💯 points to any of you crazy kids can guess correctly what the addict in me ends up choosing llf
My weed man won’t be around till Tuesday or Wednesday and the other guy that sells close by tried to get me on fent patches the last time I was at his house to get some

Iv said it before and il keep on saying it. My countries drug problems would start fixing themselves if you didn’t have to deal with the scumbag botom feeders in order to get a almost harmless plant
It says so much for our so called elected leaders that it’s easier to get fentanyl than a bit of weed
Makes me sad and angry smh

Had my nighttime meds just there so another
180mg of oxy in my preferred roa
3700mg Gabapentin
20mg nitrazepam
No more Valium or temazepam for about a week till my sister picks up her prescription but got enough mogadon to last till then if I don’t go on any blowout missions
Last of my oxy till I pick up my own script tomorrow morning but I’m good till then with what Iv had
Got enough G13 weed to either have a good little sesh on my own tonight or moderate spliffs to last me till Wednesday if I do one morning and bedtime
💯 points to any of you crazy kids can guess correctly what the addict in me ends up choosing llf
My weed man won’t be around till Tuesday or Wednesday and the other guy that sells close by tried to get me on fent patches the last time I was at his house to get some

Iv said it before and il keep on saying it. My countries drug problems would start fixing themselves if you didn’t have to deal with the scumbag botom feeders in order to get a almost harmless plant
It says so much for our so called elected leaders that it’s easier to get fentanyl than a bit of weed
Makes me sad and angry smh
Yes that's too much bullshit right? Fuck the patch pushers and then the government 100 times as much.

No them...no patch pushers. (I just realised in that moment, I would shoot the Chicken first after all (probably poach the egg too for breakfast though haha!))

So dunno what you decided with your weed but I would long it out myself.

Just enjoy that worthy dose, twice a day. That's my vote anyway.

Mogadons I loved. Took only once. 2 fantastic university party night's up, all over the place on good e's and mushrooms (it WAS in Wales lol).

Sunday Morning 9 am, mate Gareth, at that seafront cottage, offered me to buy a few of his girlfriend's (who wasn't there) "Wiaths" he said they were- told me next time they were Mogadons, he looked at it upside down hahaha.

3 blue, 10 mg's for a quid.

I had no tolerance. 2 nights eeing, mushes, no sleep.

The Mogs hit me hard and fast. It was beautiful. I knew sleeping was an imminent eventuality.

Then...diff good friends arrived, dragged me off to the seafront Pub for a big student Sunday session, about 11 am.

I still remember walking there from the cottage, on the sea path, like a kid in a car, every minute..."Are we nearly there?" I said to Susan and Paul.

They did good job at being instant responsive, "Yeah yeah, it's really close now hold on..." very assurringly.

Still seemed like bloody miles though lol! I knew I was going into a nice deep sleep coma very soon, no matter what or where.

I made it. Now don't ask me how, wevsat in the Pub. Susan assured me I could actually stretch out on a few chairs and sleep...but food was first...

I ordered a Sunday roast and one pint of Guiness. Came quick. I ate the roast in no time, guzzled the Guiness like it was thin air- and laid cozy on row of chairs by the big table we grabbed, kipped out.

Susan and Paul were both amazed how I made it there first, even more so polishing off a whole dinner and pint, then auto into kip position as if it's just sheer normality!

I slept like babies, came round refreshed as hell about 6.30 pm, surrounded by loads of Student friends sessioning it on in the most vibrant warm student party style fashion.

Best atmosphere ever. I was warmly greeted and instantly joined the party. Beers, joints on go, mush tea mate brought for us. Loads ofvus there.

Finally left later, drunk, high, tripping, happy, with one friend.

We went back to his house, brewed all the remaining mushies, drank and ate all.

Left to my house, hour walk down coast.

Bike rode from mine, came back with 9 MDMA pills, so high on shrooms, alcohol, weed and life.

I took 8 of them, Paul just 1.

That was just a normal weekend then lol.

I was 22 though, not 14. ;)

I swear I could write a book one day maybe on trillions of detailed, accurate reports of uncanny such experiences, many where ESP stuff just became a norm.

Last edited:
So I semi slept couple times today but barely. Finally not constipated.

But still over tired, dragged up at 8.30 pm.

Needed some drugs of sorts! I was well vexed and wound up from tiredness and stress.
2.5 mg's Etizolam.

I made 30 grams Fiji Kava. Started vaping Cinderella Jack.

Was feeling high pretty quickly but still mega twisted up from anxiety and pissed off from so much to deal with lately.

So I took half tab of acid, 50 ug.

I briefly considered upping it to 150 ug, but Im not really in shape for that, and 50 ug with weed and kava is a good trip anyway, I was only supposed to cut 25 ug,,but a loose half tipped out so....lol!

Hey guys, does anyone else have trouble working out how high they are?

Wondering if it’s a global thing or it’s related to my inability to respond to my emotions/feelings.

Like not just weed but coke, shrooms, speed, acid, molly... unless I start seeing things that are weird, or I’m stumbling, slurring or laughing... then I’m like “okay I guess I am high”.

I'm actually coming up quite strongly on that spontaneous 50 ug. I did vape a nice bit of herb and guzzled some heavy Fijian kava, but fuck...I'm actually tripping!

It did pick my low mood up and dispel all irritability before I noticed I was tripping as much.

Very colourful suddenly, butterfly tummy. Strong acid I swear. Nice hot shower in a moment, then see what's going on, if you get me.

Will sure want some edibles soon, and I did plan on more kava, but I never planned to take LSD.

Hey guys, does anyone else have trouble working out how high they are?

Wondering if it’s a global thing or it’s related to my inability to respond to my emotions/feelings.

Like not just weed but coke, shrooms, speed, acid, molly... unless I start seeing things that are weird, or I’m stumbling, slurring or laughing... then I’m like “okay I guess I am high”.
Our inner reality is always changing, it's never fixed. Everything will be experienced vastly differently over time.

I also do believe strongly in the evolution of our consciousness, individually and collectively- all at varying levls but always connected.

These are imposdible times to get genuinely high, for anybody, IMO. It's more like coping, managing, staying "up" and escaping, at least for myself with the current global and local paradigm of things.

I hope that makes some sense anyway.

That's no light-hearted dose.

We say in England at least- Go hard or go home!

Well you certainly don't go home mate. Me neither lol.

I have pretty substantial tolerance right now and yeah that is alot of this drug in particular. I havent seen this much visuals in weeks it's really spectacular. The comeup was a little intense but i feel really good right now the euphoria from this is so pure and sweet. Im in a state of pure bliss right now honestly.

Idk how many mg total of BUPE
I snort 1 to 2 mg at a time . Did that a few times today

GABAPENTIN

SEROQUEL

AMITRIPTYLINE

NOTHING SPECIAL!!!

Where I come from drive it like you stole it took over from that saying lmao
Not heard that one, thanks for sharing.

So just had final bit of kava for tonight. A strong single glass of Instant Kava after 30 grams heavy Fijian.

50 ug acid dose and crikes time has flown, but not uncomfortably.

In shower it was all a luminous blur. Golden tinged everything.

Bluedream edibles were good fuel, plus two vapes of Cinderella Jack.

I just need to not take TOO much acid and stick to the smaller doses I think.

I always loved exactly 50 ug, as a throw in with whatever kava and weed is needed to supplement it/vice versa.

And this yellow little trip tonight has reminded me why I love these doses.

It's a real "thing" but it doesn't take too much from me.

Friday's 275 ug was heavy, and all day yesterday was still very intense.

It's kind of overkill.

9.5 mg's Etizolam total so been pretty good on that one today.

Just back from collecting script
So
180mg oxy In my preferred roa
6000mg Gabapentin so far will add 600mfg every half hour till they start doing what I want from them
20mg nitrazepam/mogadon
Large vape of stardog managed to cram almost half a g in the vape
Chugged a can of irn bru energy with the initial dose of gabbas
Smoking a cigarette while waiting for the tea stewing 🍵
@AutoTripper happy Monday brother. May your week be a good one
Safe trips and peace out people
Nightraver

Fuck it, 400mg Tramadol here we go!

Have a nice Italian roast coffee I'm about to brew up and anti-nausea meds (if needed).

Last spray of CBD.

Off to the clinic to get some junky juice to take home going up to 50mgs today. Just drank it down and im feeling pretty ill honestly last weeks Fentanyl binge jacked my tolerance up like a mofo. This should help me out, im gonna keep pushing it up till i hit 150-160mgs a day...

Just back from collecting script
So
180mg oxy In my preferred roa
6000mg Gabapentin so far will add 600mfg every half hour till they start doing what I want from them
20mg nitrazepam/mogadon
Large vape of stardog managed to cram almost half a g in the vape
Chugged a can of irn bru energy with the initial dose of gabbas
Smoking a cigarette while waiting for the tea stewing 🍵
@AutoTripper happy Monday brother. May your week be a good one
Safe trips and peace out people
Nightraver
Yo, thanks mate. Happy mondays too bro. So glad we connected here you know and flund some common ground, very similar types of past experiences and that great English me/Brit me (Scottie?) Sense of humour.

Love your peace out slogan too.

Nother rough attempt at sleep. New viruses always mess my guts up. I have now treated the respiratory sde of it down to a small bit, but tummy etc so messed up so still not really sleeping.

Got up instead for Bluedream, then Cinderella Jack vapor one load each.

About 0.2 gr in all.

Nice strong black tea (noticed you like your tea too Nightraver. It def perks me up. Gives me benzo gravity resisting strength and good mood uplift I swear. Tannin is calming, and I swear caffeine relieves pain, maybe by pumping blood better.)

5 mg's etiz today. Just made 50 gram kava jar strong "WoW" kava.

@JackARoe easy there. I didn't say, your wife gets great mileage from each pound. Sipping may be her secret with that.

I run through 40 to 80 grams kava a day lately.

And Nightraver, I am still so tired, about to shower and get krunked up on this kava, maybe some more vapor....so I just dropped a smaller half tab, about 45 ug.

Shower time now.

Last edited: