• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Yes. 1975. This is it. You can see why they didn't recognize him. Only 29 here.

When I was 30 I looked about 20, as clear and beautiful myself as ever. So this was indeed a shocking sight to them all:

Yeah am 41 and sometimes get Id checked when they do that challenge 25 thing
I used to think certain drugs keep you young but I was lucky enough that photo I’d wasn’t required when I started raving/going to venues and had my older cousins paper license which was never questioned
Think I was lucky that way

Yeah I had a mate who went like syd when we were around 20 he just went past the point of no return and in his own words his life is like constantly tripping now but not in a good way. It actually put me off hallucinagens tbh when it happened to him as he was a great guy lots of talent but too beautiful for this world. The don mclean song Vincent is him in a nutshell

I only had 3 pints Red Strioe Lager, no weed, no drugs, never felt higher and happier, more "quenched" in my life.
I always said if the music was right I could rave all night without drugs as for me the scene was about the movement/music long before drugs came into it
Saw the Australian tribute band think floyd and ate so much edibles I started tripping halfway through the show ended up balancing it out with a shit ton of grade a marching powder

8mg Clonazepam
Vanilla latte

Craving more eszopiclone when I get back. Lovely stuff.

Chilling today.

So that rabbit hole, it's like more acid is simply more digging (picturing "The Great Escape" lol).
That was us pre twenty from about fourteen but with mushrooms
We would have like fifteen boys out picking for eight hours a day so you can imagine the tens of thousands that we were making our brews with then passing round the cup till it was finished
Was like something tribal llf but with rave music and your atypical Scottish violence threw in to boot
Ended up at the end every trip was merging into one years long trip
So yeah iv went very far very fast down that same rabbit hole and came back out. Only just though and I was young there’s no way I could survive that again
Thanks for reminding me off it though brother I had forgot that all trips merge into one

Floating here.
The benzo’s must have kicked in rightly. Trying to find a film now to watch.

Still have some shards in my brain 🧊
Also 3.2g of kratom 1h ago and a tiny 0.125mg of alprazolam just to balance things out.
Currently administering some music via headphones and smoking a spliff.

Oh and 500mg of magnesium bisglycinate.

30 mg of Oxycodone, plus a delta 8 thc cart. Never thought i'd find a dealer that sold script OC 30s in smaller amounts, but after much searching i was rewarded for my efforts.

The past day or two has been somewhat of a blur. Fuck clonazolam is strong.

Be careful man, clonazolam is dangerous, it produces dependence extremely quickly. Also it sucks ass, way too much amnesia, not enough positive effects, and it jacks up benzo tolerance like nobody's business. I recently copped my first benzo dependence when trying to use it like I have been using etizolam for years with no issue. Now I can only use any benzo from time to time or I get awful rebound anxiety

I'm smoking fentadope and i do small hits trying to be as careful as you can with this poison. But i feel no pain

2mg of Alp

Not much happening today, rain is really coming down here. The alp is helping me with my anxiety of going back to work but then the lockdown was extended by 4 weeks. Fantastic lol.

Which reminds me I’ll need to get more Tramadol next week.

Be careful man, clonazolam is dangerous, it produces dependence extremely quickly. Also it sucks ass, way too much amnesia, not enough positive effects, and it jacks up benzo tolerance like nobody's business. I recently copped my first benzo dependence when trying to use it like I have been using etizolam for years with no issue. Now I can only use any benzo from time to time or I get awful rebound anxiety
I took 5 0.5 mg Clonolzolam blotters, as a trial, over time, often in halves, mixed in with my Etizolam use.

The only real benefit from the Clonozolam, it would keep me asleep for longer, back to sleep more easily.

But I never felt refreshed after, and always rough, unsettled and out of sorts the following day, from just 0.25 mg's Clonozolam even (etiz used as well.)

I got another 25 Clonozolam blotters, took one one day, said F it and got rid of them.

The side effects and downsides with Clonozolam could easily outweigh, very quickly, and as you suggest, can be effectively irreversible in certain ways.

Had like 50mg of meth, 0.5mg of alp, kratom and accompanied a friend to get some weed at a pretty shady place.
Haven't taken the public transport in a while but I did today and people were packed like sardines, can't imagine a better environment for the world's favorite coronavirus. Think I'll continue to avoid those places for now.

Y
That was us pre twenty from about fourteen but with mushrooms
We would have like fifteen boys out picking for eight hours a day so you can imagine the tens of thousands that we were making our brews with then passing round the cup till it was finished
Was like something tribal llf but with rave music and your atypical Scottish violence threw in to boot
Ended up at the end every trip was merging into one years long trip
So yeah iv went very far very fast down that same rabbit hole and came back out. Only just though and I was young there’s no way I could survive that again
Thanks for reminding me off it though brother I had forgot that all trips merge into one
Yo my freind, as always hope today has been an enjoyable and more comfortable one for you.

Yes, mega mush brews are awsome. So enjoyable always to me. Purely pleasurable, and so spiritual and therapeutic too.

One afternoon at Swansea University 2002, after a party night and 5 outstanding, big white Mercedes MDMA pills and lots shrooms at a seafront cottage student party, these Mercedes had tons of shining crystal lumps all over.

Magical thay were. The next day I brewed up 265 Liberty .Caps, drank and ate all.

Managed to get 50 Blue Tulip MDMA Pills for 50 qiud, crushed in powder in a camera film cannister.

Tripping divinely on the 265 shroom come up, I escaped my, then, straight AF student housemates, rode my bike to ecstasy man's, then miles seafrontal bike path to the cottage sunday night roll over pzrty!

Back then I was the real life and spark of gatherings, having such a high consciousnmess, awareness of others, uncanny sense of humout, and care for all people...I walsed into the cottage small group of friends,, unexpected..on a high energertic mood lifting high, WITH 50 E's too lol, which I shared around.

I took about 30 pills worth that night. Weed, and on top muchies, rolling joints all night, every joint I had crystal hallucinatiins instead of seeing and rolling weed with tobacco...I was rolling as real as, before my eyes, psilocypin Mushrooms.

True hallucination, not a bad one.

One of many crazy ventures. Over 300 grams shroom and 35 good MDMA pills two nights.

You see the wild shit I got up to? Same period, 80 pills in 8 days, one time, returning to Swansea University from Bedford near London after an end of term break I completely lost track of time dilation on return and suddenly I realised that within 3 days of being back I had taken 80 MDMA pills without any sleep and 10 tabs of acid without even realising how little time passed.

But just that 80 pills in 8 days was a huge thing in itself I slept for a full 24-hours uninterrupted after that but woke up feeling pretty damn good.

Magic mushrooms and MDMA with a little bit of alcohol was always a wonderfully enjoyable experience for me with absolutely no Edge.

Ketamine also fitted very nicely and complementarily into that combination as well. Much more gentle than it can be with acid in terms of enhancing the intensity but simply providing a more pleasurable and transcendental plane in some ways with ketamine I mean as oppose to LSD.

Today...OT....12.5 mg's Etizolam. Only 2.5 mg early day time, help off, had 8 mg's past hour or two.

Cannabis edibles and bluedream vapor. 42 grams kava...nice! So numbimg, carefree and blissful

Kava on a good benzo dose puts you into a heavenly state if you can structure the dosage and overlapping effects right.

Edibles and Vaporizer today really kicked yesterday's acid trip back up again. Kava did too, which can already be such a beautiful comforting effect after you've had some decent cannabis and vice versa.

Last edited:
Nothing, just loperamide actually but for the purpose of not feeling kratom withdrawal as much. I am feeling pretty stable, gonna take it again tonight and then maybe not again. Hopefully I'm past the vast majority of it. I might take 1mg of etizolam soon because it would be so nice to relax for an evening and it's been a while.

Nothing, just loperamide actually but for the purpose of not feeling kratom withdrawal as much. I am feeling pretty stable, gonna take it again tonight and then maybe not again. Hopefully I'm past the vast majority of it. I might take 1mg of etizolam soon because it would be so nice to relax for an evening and it's been a while.
Good to hear that man, that sounds positive.

Consider also that when it has come to the actual time using kava may help directly with the withdrawal symptoms specifically even if it fails to give certain people the same level of psychoactive high as others.

And entirely non physically addictive so it's literally take it and leave it no withdrawal symptoms or nasty lingering side effects to overcome.

Y

Yo my freind, as always hope today has been an enjoyable and more comfortable one for you.

Yes, mega ,ush brews are awsome. So enjoyable always to me. Purely pleasurable, and so spiritual and therapeutic too.

One afternoon at Swansea University 2002, after a party might and 5 outstanding, big white Mercedes MDMA pills and lots shrooms at at a seafront cottage student party, these Mercedes had tons of shining crystal lumps all over.

Magical thay were. The ext day brewed up 65 up 265 Liberty .Caps, drank and ate all.

Managed to get 50 Blue Tulip MDMA. Pills for 50 qiud, crushed in powder in a cameram film cannister.

Tripping divinely on the 265 shroom cupe up, I secaped my, then, straight AK student housemates, rode my bike to ecstasy man's, then miles seafrontal bike path the cottage sunday night toll over pzrty!

Back then I was the real life and sparkmof hatherings, having suchba high consciousnmess, awareness of others, uncanny sense of humout, and czre for all people...I wallsed into the cottage small group of friends,, unexpected..on a high energertic mood lifting high, WITH 50 E's too lol, which I shared around.

I took about 30 pills worth that night. Weed, and on too muchies, rolling joints all night, every joint I had crystal hallucinatiins instead of seeing amd rolling weed with tobacco...I was rolling as real as, before my eyes, psilocypin Mushrooms.

True hallucination, not a nad one.

One of many crazy expots. Over 300 grams shroom and 35 good MDMA pills two nights.

You see the wild shit I got up to? Same period, 80 pills in 8 days, one time, returning to Swansea University from Bedford near London after an end of term break I completely lost track of time dilation on return and suddenly I realised that within 3 days of being back I had taken 80 MDMA pills without any sleep and 10 tabs of acid without even realising how little time passed.

But just that 80 pills in 8 days was a huge thing in itself I slept for a full 24-hours uninterrupted after that but woke up feeling pretty damn good.

Magic mushrooms and MDMA with a little bit of alcohol was always a wonderfully enjoyable experience for me with absolutely no Edge.

Ketamine also fitted very nicely and complementaire really into that combination as well. Much more gentle than it can be with acid in terms of enhancing the intensity but simply providing a more pleasurable and transcendental plane in some ways with ketamine I mean as oppose to LSD.

Today...OT....12.5 mg's Etizolam. Only 2.5 mg early day time, help off, hot 8 mg's past hour or two.

Cannabis edibles and bluedream vaporè. 42 grams kava...nice! So numbimg, carefree and blissful

Kava on a good benzo dose puts you into a heavenyl state if you can structure the dosage and overlapping effefts right.

Edibles and Vaporizer today really kicked yetsreday's acid trip back up again. Kava did too, which can already be such a beautiful comforting effect after you've had some decent cannabis and vice versa.
Was 275 ug total eventually yest avo.

Full, original legal Chemist pod doses 1965, early 66- 279 ug.

Was officially how John Lennon tripped on LSD for the first time.

They described it emphatically as a 24-hour experience.

I heard John Lennon say about it...I was pretty stoned for about a month!

Not tripping more,, I just mean in how much of a significant mental impact it has on his consciousness and perception of reality just from that one 279 ug dose.

So I think we definitely take it for granted and forget how a simple 250ug dose which was your standard if not slightly below average original 60s LSD microdots everything about 275 ug I believe.

These doses came to be regarded as being very high and it became very normal for people to take half tabs and still have an incredibly intense 12 hour trip.

But it was those initial 279 ug Legal pharmacy doses, plus the 275- 300 microdots, which quickly grew a name for being a little too overwhelming for some people at times at full dose leaving to numerous difficult experiences.

200 ug pure acid can be sublime.

250 is a full journey.

Depending on how you are at the exact time obviously 275 ug- to 300ug, is

what spins some people out at times.

Even I.... admittedly having drunk lots and lots of strong kava which really potentiates LSD I swear and also vaporized some really Potent weed I was having quite an intense full on trip which lasted forever.

Edibles too. Very deep trip. Like that LSD mania, crazy world, trails off traffic outside.

Def did some further digging into that deep rabbit hole we talked about lo! NEARLY out now lol, Steve Mcqueen agsin lol.

Kavs ^ is lovely and positively mooded mellowed.

All for now, very wasted but Good I think. Spitit wise anyway.

Please ignore typos. Was a very deep acid trip yesterday I ended up in ia long lasting one Many thought Loops even with the combination of the vaporiser and kava.

Take care bro, just gonna fix some food.

Big edible dose and 8 mgs Eriz kicked in plus two final strong kava 2 glasses.

And I'm always pretty off my head the following day of a heavy trip as much as I am on the the day itself as well but more in a dreamy and mystical afterglow sense.
Ahh Microdots haven’t even thought of them in years
Kind of always reminded me of a lighter flint I remember me and the Bhoys ( correct spelling ) used to take them at school and fuck me those things were strong
especially at fourteen llf no wonder my heads fucked
Ot
200mg oxy railed half ate the other
3900mg Gabapentin
Vaped a gram of g13 weed over the last hour more will follow as the day progresses
20mg diazepam
10mg nitrazepam
10mg temazepam
Smoking first cigarette in a while
One large ass mug of Tetley tea 🍵

Kind of always reminded me of a lighter flint
Good Sunday morning my friend.

Haha, golden you say that. First time I ever had black microdots, in that little plastic sleave, I instantly thought....Lighter Flints!

I said so, many times to other people in time. Nobody seemed to quite understand the very basic point I was making. I never heard anyone else use that term to describe the plastic sealed dots.

Just shows again, "Great minds...." lol.

Shucks I just edited my post last night for a shameful amount of typos and bullshit. I gotta stop getting so wasted on benzos I abandon my witts.

Time to get real now, get some control, has been all tol messy.

Acid is making me too uncomfortably conscious of the world around me atm. So stopping that will surely help me get better control over benzo blurring things out.

Just in bed atm, had major gut/digestive distress all week from typical new viruses. 2.5 mg's etizolam a while ago did little. I could use some drugs, but need sleep more than anything but difficult with indigestion and bowels blocked up etc.

Have a good Sunday mate.

Good Sunday morning my friend.

Haha, golden you say that. First time I ever had black microdots, in that little plastic sleave, I instantly thought....Lighter Flints!

I said so, many times to other people in time. Nobody seemed to quite understand the very basic point I was making. I never heard anyone else use that term to describe the plastic sealed dots.

Just shows again, "Great minds...." lol.

Shucks I just edited my post last night for a shameful amount of typos and bullshit. I gotta stop getting so wasted on benzos I abandon my witts.

Time to get real now, get some control, has been all tol messy.

Acid is making me too uncomfortably conscious of the world around me atm. So stopping that will surely help me get better control over benzo blurring things out.

Just in bed atm, had major gut/digestive distress all week from typical new viruses. 2.5 mg's etizolam a while ago did little. I could use some drugs, but need sleep more than anything but difficult with indigestion and bowels blocked up etc.

Have a good Sunday mate.
Same to you brother have safe trips and a great day