• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Well its been one clusterfuck of an day. Just about to iv 1.2mg bupre and eat 10mg more diazepam and 150mg pregabalin :) Last day of nodding for the year most likely. I fucking need to nod today.

Thanks everyone who wished me luck
Night went well and we are going to take things slowly with a hope to getting back together/ moving back in so things are actually looking up
Thank God
Anyway ot
Second dose of oxy today 140mg
4200mg Gabapentin since this morning
30mg nitrazepam
5mg diazepam
Been filing the bong most of the day with sativa but going to switch to vaping some nice stardog for the evening now and going to chill and watch a movie in a good mood for the first time in weeks
Have a great one Blue world and stay safe
Nightraver out

If that was me I would of saved the oxy until after the date
Had another 100mg waiting at home and 30mg nitrazepam but no way was I going out in withdrawal she would have thought it was the opposite and I was on something

3 cigarettes, 2 Nyquil capsules (dxm/doxylamine), 2 very strong hits of 10mg tch weed, working on a chamomile and 7 herb tea. Will take some zyprexa soon.

5 hours sleep last night. 2 points of meth for a 6 AM heart starter. Surprisingly even though it’s now day 4, I then cheerfully cleaned the house. I think today will be the end of it and finish with a handful of anti-psychotics and valium.

So wow, last night 3.30 am, destined for heavy sleep after heavy kava, etiozalm amd cannabis ession, finishing food- I spontaneously ( and questionably took for sure lol, I took 250 ug ALD 52. Only my secomd ever trip on this super clean ALD 52,,another creation of the amazimg Albert!

Wow, ALD is truly incredible. Wonerfully visual, closed and open eye. Full holographic geomotric waving.

Surprisingly strong, deep trip at legit 250 ug. Surprised me. Was really magical.

Smoother than all other lysergamisedes I have tried, but every thing you would expevt from true LSD psychedeilla. Just such a beautiful compomund ALD really is.

It really was a great shame when it was ceased from production 2019.

I prefer it to LSD 25. Longer lasting, smoorhter, even more insightltful and pleasantly, dreamily head bending.

Just a 25 ug top up of 1cP-LSD tonight, strong cannabis edibles plus bluedream vapor, 57 grams of fine top kava and 12 mg Etizolam.

I lose count, but I'm sure anout 700 to 800 ug acid over last 5 or 6 days.

I am a true crazy nut lol!

Last edited:
Just about ready for date night with the baby mama so
140mg oxy for the evening
Just a mellow amount to keep me peppy for the night
Stopped the Gabapentin about lunchtime
Another 5mg diazepam for nerves
Will not add any more pot to the mixture don’t want to tempt the fates last time I went out for a date with her I was nodding on the restaurant table and have only just recently got back on dating terms with her and am shitting it il fuck up and the boys will never forgive me
Anyway better go
If there’s any Christian bluelighters out there feeling charitable a prayer my way would be gratefully appreciated
Thanks guys
Peace out
Nightraver
Really hope it went well tonight /last night. You strike me as a really good and positive man. Keep working at it and I hope you can establish and maintain the sort of positive relationship you would like to in your heart.

Btw... curious me woupl love to hea briefy, how your date night went night went just out of care and interest that's all but you don't have to answer that.

Just naturally interested and caring that's all.

Last edited:
.... I’m gonna make a bad decision and take some clonidine (at work). 😬😬😬
It's not to late bro! I wish me, hypocrite as I am, was better able to exercise such sense and logic when I take my LSD spontaneously in the most un-Idealic situations of late, every time setting myself up for the severe ride for quite a few hours.

If only we showed better willpower and decision-making at exercising sense in these scenarios hey!

Really hope it went well tonight /last night. You strike me as a really good and positive man. Keep working at it and I hope you can establish and maintain the sort of positive relationship you would like to in your heart.

Btw... curious me with love to hear ear a word or two of detail about how your date night went just out of care and interest that's all but you don't have to answer that obviously.
Thanks brother I always try and see the best in everything and live by the treat others as you would like to be
Took me many years some of them being a cunt myself to figure this out and my kids mother was there through it all but we had a lot of really heavy rows last year so I moved out. Though we stayed together just not living together but me being me managed to fuck it even more the last few months but Iv managed somehow to keep a bit of hope going as last night we agreed I get one last ever go so I’m actually praying for strength to not fuck it this time

Thanks brother I always try and see the best in everything and live by the treat others as you would like to be
Took me many years some of them being a cunt myself to figure this out and my kids mother was there through it all but we had a lot of really heavy rows last year so I moved out. Though we stayed together just not living together but me being me managed to fuck it even more the last few months but Iv managed somehow to keep a bit of hope going as last night we agreed I get one last ever go so I’m actually praying for strength to not fuck it this time
Well, I was already gonna say mate- your energy to me here seems so positive and clean.

Just focus on your good points, might I suggesr, but honestly not meaning to patronize you at all.

Decide what you once ultimately to be most happy overall and simply Lee work towards that.

Thanks for the update. I do hope it works out. I mean, she clearly likes you or otherwise she wouldn't even consider giving you more chances.

So it is a great opportunity you have now rather than something to dread and be afraid of.

Please excuse my typos lol. Kava wasted me today, and 250ug ALD 52 at 3.30 am today was really the most incredible and full-on psychedelic experience I've had in quite a long time to my great surprise.

Kava, acid and weed=everything very fuzzy visually.

Thanks brother and same it’s taking me forever to type just now Iv had my bed time meds so pretty fuzzy feeling myself and just had a weed bucket to send me to sleep so reading with one eye open lmao
Really appreciate the response
Thanks brother

It's not to late bro! I wish me, hypocrite as I am, was better able to exercise such sense and logic when I take my LSD spontaneously in the most un-Idealic situations of late, every time setting myself up for the severe ride for quite a few hours.

If only we showed better willpower and decision-making at exercising sense in these scenarios hey!
Sense? What is sense.

I’m pretty bad. I usually ask the forum “should I do this?” But before I get the answer I’ve already done it. I do it in real life too... literally face to face with someone, they say not to do it, I’m like... “imma do it”

I’ve started noticing all these flat mates I didn’t know I had. Every time I turn around they jump back in their rooms before I can say anything. Every now and then I hear them calling out to each other. They seem friendly enough so I’d say I am pretty seriously fucked up but not dangerously so. That might change as I set out for the bottom of the bag before bedtime.