• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

You have probably taken it. Like standard for opiate withdrawal. Its like the one helpful thing you can get in jail when withdrawling from heroin. They always give it in detox too.

hmm good point. I've taken a bunch of shit while in detox, psych wards and rehabs where I never really asked but it made me feel better

now I want to know what they fed me, damnit

Yeah the lowering BP and drowsiness thing isn’t nice. That’s why I only take a small amount at night. My BP goes too low and I get orthostatic hypotension symptoms if I do too much during the day. Butttt I have found it nice for anxiety. Calming. (Was prescribed it for insomnia/sleep disorder)

I've been prescribed propranolol several times for both anxiety and legit high blood pressure due to alcoholism... but they sound like completely different drugs

The clonodine is very helpful in getting to sleep when you are on stims. My doctor originally prescribed it to take edge of my ADHD meds - but it works with meth too.

My experience with most GP doctors:

Me: "I'm not healthy, I do a lot of drugs and alcohol, I think my liver is dying"

Doc: "Stop doing drugs and alcohol, I'll see you next month"

Me: ".... uhhh ok? bye?"

I always get the most help from my psychiatrists... sigh

Morning Blue world..

Had a rough week or bender so just taking it easy and slightly getting anoid at all the rain, season so fuct this year
Woke up an hour ago and had following since

Oxy 60mg
Gabapentin 800mg
more then a few bong hits
Just poured my 2nd dbl vodka

Feeling meh. But the day is still early

Morning Blue world..

Had a rough week or bender so just taking it easy and slightly getting anoid at all the rain, season so fuct this year
Woke up an hour ago and had following since

Oxy 60mg
Gabapentin 800mg
more then a few bong hits
Just poured my 2nd dbl vodka

Feeling meh. But the day is still early
Gambling a bit here but just went to go pick up some H and so

7 hits H ( and the bag is still open, need to close that mofo )
100ml vodka

so yeah that now ontop of what i already had in the last 3-4hrs or so, but feeling good but think its more then just the H right now thats making me feel better. But still keeping it controlled lol

Another 1mg Alp. Lazy Sunday for a change.

Wee energy drink goes down a treat.