• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

After 36 hours of party 25 mg of seroquel and 100 ug of clonodine gave me 4 hours of sleep. I felt so refreshed when I woke I smoked 2 points of meth while still in bed. Rest of the day has been bountiful clouds of little top-ups.

Taking drugs in bed at 6 AM is probably a bad sign.

Getting five Xanax pills right now 1mg each.

Gonna pop 3 and take the other 2 before work tommorow. I cant wait to feel that sweet relief i love Benzos so much but they are problem drug for me. It's why i only get so little at a time. Its such a good high for me.

I would say benzos are my DOC except I really try to avoid avoiding my anxiety, if that makes sense.

I can't say I love xanax more than heroin but shit bro.... xanax is a dream drug for me. So hard to find real alprazolam these days, though :/.

alprazolam is like 3x better then any other benzo IMO

I can find it on the DNM but it's like $10 per 1mg....

Ended up taking 4.5mgs of Xanax and 15mls of a Delta-8 THC tinture and that would be roughly 150mgs of that compound. Took the two blue footballs and a peach one an hour ago and then just threw caution to the wind and took another 2mgs now with all the oral cannabinoid to allow a blissful synergy. In just gonna try and by more when i get off work tommrow im thinking. Shoulf be relaxing night in just gonna take a bunch of 4C-M in the morning if im exhausted and need a stim to get through work.

Ended up taking 4.5mgs of Xanax and 15mls of a Delta-8 THC tinture and that would be roughly 150mgs of that compound. Took the two blue footballs and a peach one an hour ago and then just threw caution to the wind and took another 2mgs now with all the oral cannabinoid to allow a blissful synergy. In just gonna try and by more when i get off work tommrow im thinking. Shoulf be relaxing night in just gonna take a bunch of 4C-M in the morning if im exhausted and need a stim to get through work.

Charlie... NOooooooooooooooo!!!

We need to go for a run right now Charlie. ARE YOU READY? DUDE JUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs off into the distance*

.5mg of xanax
few hits of some good weed

Weed is like all you can noticeably feel in alcohol withdrawal. I can feel opiates moving around in me, but in a strange way.

Yeah i get them delivered like with Crack and Dope so the convienve factor is what makes me cave in when i do. Feeling super high might just finish off the whole rest of the Delta-8 tincture my vendor probably wasmt expecting folks to drink the whole vial in hour period, lol. This woulf bring me up around 300mgs, its never take that much with out this massive amount of Xanax flooding my system.

Yeah i get them delivered like with Crack and Dope so the convienve factor is what makes me cave in when i do. Feeling super high might just finish off the whole rest of the Delta-8 tincture my vendor probably wasmt expecting folks to drink the whole vial in hour period, lol. This woulf bring me up around 300mgs, its never take that much with out this massive amount of Xanax flooding my system.

I can do insane amounts of D8 myself with tolerance. It's pretty weak when you already have tolerance IMO.

I will vape like 30-50mg and not feel shit except for the physical effects it provides, no real mental high.

Without tolerance 5mg would get me high.

never tried it oral tho

I'm also the type of guy that smokes weed every day when I wake up, though :/ always have high tolerance

Got a shot of tizanide ready. Last time im using this garbage for sleep 🖤

zRnhfQD.jpg

...what bitch? Not good enough for you, eh?

I think it lowers blood pressure amongst other things. Kinda like the stuff I IVed past few days. Good for opi withdrawals