• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Sup Blue world
Hope you’re all having a great Saturday morning
130mg oxy usual roa
Had 2800mg Gabapentin half now half in half an hour then plan on staggering 600mg every twenty minutes till in the zone
Date night with the baby mama tonight so no benzo today lest I fuck up and ruin it (again)
Have ground up two g of the stardog weed to vape throughout the day will have one soon as I finish typing this
Smoking a cigarette just now and have a fucking huge ass sports direct mug of tetley Tea 🍵
Have a great day folks and stay safe
Peace out
Nightraver

Doesn’t cocaine and alcohol kinda defeat the purpose. Like one is a downer and one is an upper. Cancel out the coke high with being drunk. Or, do coke and sober yourself up from the alcohol. Either way it’s not cost effective no?

1mg more ksalol
Doesn’t cocaine and alcohol kinda defeat the purpose. Like one is a downer and one is an upper. Cancel out the coke high with being drunk. Or, do coke and sober yourself up from the alcohol. Either way it’s not cost effective no?
No, they form into a cocaethyl or something like that which is 300% stronger than just cocaine. And also lasts longer.

Had quite a bit of meth a few hours ago. Plus 0.25mg of alprazolam, 75mg of pregabalin (I believe it still hasn't kicked in) so far.
Also had my usual kratom but actually skipped a dose because I was too busy tweaking.

I'm frazzled but still breathing ya know it's payday and my birthday tomorrow I'm just waiting for the man in getting some bits in and going away for a bit don't know how long I here up north's good;)

Well I went Chemist had my 50ml and got tomorrows bottle but decided to have that well so swigged 100ml of methadone I went from rattling to needing to sit down in 20 min lol I also got a tester off next man which I had earlier and been smoking weed all day pretty chill though can't wait until my guys here so I can set off for a holiday and to see some family it's gonna be a lot of fun

Just about ready for date night with the baby mama so
140mg oxy for the evening
Just a mellow amount to keep me peppy for the night
Stopped the Gabapentin about lunchtime
Another 5mg diazepam for nerves
Will not add any more pot to the mixture don’t want to tempt the fates last time I went out for a date with her I was nodding on the restaurant table and have only just recently got back on dating terms with her and am shitting it il fuck up and the boys will never forgive me
Anyway better go
If there’s any Christian bluelighters out there feeling charitable a prayer my way would be gratefully appreciated
Thanks guys
Peace out
Nightraver

Will not add any more pot to the mixture don’t want to tempt the fates last time I went out for a date with her I was nodding on the restaurant table and have only just recently got back on dating terms with her and am shitting it il fuck up and the boys will never forgive me
Anyway better go
If there’s any Christian bluelighters out there feeling charitable a prayer my way would be gratefully appreciated
Thanks guys
Peace out
Nightraver

Good luck!

1mg more ksalol

No, they form into a cocaethyl or something like that which is 300% stronger than just cocaine. And also lasts longer.
... I’ma check this out because I’ve done this before. That time I kicked my friend out for being too intoxicated... when he did the same thing.

Edit: Cooooool. But WOW is it bad for you.

Last edited:
... I’ma check this out because I’ve done this before. That time I kicked my friend out for being too intoxicated... when he did the same thing.
Yep it produces cocaethylene, more euphoric/addictive and longer lasting indeed, but also much more cardiotoxic and hepatotoxic.

Took a mixture of green malay and red thai kratom, it's just kicking nicely in right now.
Feeling somewhat benzoed from 1mg of alprazolam plus the pregabalin I took earlier, also smoked half a spliff I had left.

Doing bumps of k.....each one bigger than the last. Got some sativa extract I'm vaping as well. Happy Saturday Night Bluelight!!!!!

Anyway better go
Thanks guys
Peace out
Nightraver
If that was me I would of saved the oxy until after the date

I'm relaxed.... I drank 3 beers but gonna call it after that (trying to quit or at least taper). I just scraped up a smokable amount of d-8-THC from empty carts.

boring night.... waiting another week so I can trip again.

might buy some more phenibut even tho I really hate that drug now

it's whatever... as long as I don't relapse on hard drugs I'd call it a win for me any day

I feel like buying some benzos. Also might try my hand at a san pedro mescaline extraction

Getting five Xanax pills right now 1mg each.

Gonna pop 3 and take the other 2 before work tommorow. I cant wait to feel that sweet relief i love Benzos so much but they are problem drug for me. It's why i only get so little at a time. Its such a good high for me.