• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

^ I don't think I've ever seen a can of corona.

Just some kratom for the moment. I could really use a stimulant since I've been procrastinating a lot lately, need to find some motivation.
On the other hand I'm not running out of weed anytime soon so that's nice. Been using my vape again to try to cut down on my smoking.

Just had a bag full of weed vapor, finished it in like 10 seconds. Had to go get some water but this shit made me weightless.

Only MDMA and LSD make music sound better, I think THC and the main cannabinoids are superior to all other drugs for musical euphoria.

Last edited:
man i am blitzed! 😁
nah, fuckin round
i think i am due a good buzzzzzz
from whence it cometh?
picked up a couple bottles of sake the udderday. is it time? let's see, hmmmmn?

sake prittenear 20% ABV
tired of water, milk coffee
fugdatshiiit!
lol

2mg of buprenorphine. I think I just started to feel it a bit, nice, I was feeling pretty shit.

Just had a bag full of weed vapor, finished it in like 10 seconds. Had to go get some water but this shit made me weightless.

Only MDMA and LSD make music sound better, I think THC and the main cannabinoids are superior to all other drugs for musical euphoria.

yeah definitely, weed is amazing for music enhancement, it's the main reason I ever use it these days.

^ I don't think I've ever seen a can of corona.

Just some kratom for the moment. I could really use a stimulant since I've been procrastinating a lot lately, need to find some motivation.
On the other hand I'm not running out of weed anytime soon so that's nice. Been using my vape again to try to cut down on my smoking.

They’re ok, size of a coke can (330ml) so not very big. Still the same volume of alcohol though. Much prefer the bottle.

Chill 50ml methadone and 2 bags of normal strength smack tryna save my beetle until tomorrow morning wish I had some weed

2mg of buprenorphine. I think I just started to feel it a bit, nice, I was feeling pretty shit.

yeah definitely, weed is amazing for music enhancement, it's the main reason I ever use it these days.
Yeah like lighting a fat j in pitch black darkness blasting some reggae :D

Nice sausage sandwich and second cup of tea gonna enjoy a cigarette now

Actually. Appears I am out of coors.

Stealing an IPA from my roommate. Anti-hero IPA. Gross. I bought them anyway so can drink them lol.

Got a chill buzz and slight nod from some poppy seed tea. Got a good batch full of little pod pieces. Also smoking some hybrid weed.

True OG Puff puff pass!
blowbubbles.gif

About 10mg diazepam got me chill and just did an 0.8mg bupre shot. Should be good for the night. Watching dragged across concrete and man is it even good

Nice n ch😊ll had 50 ml/mg meth this morning and a bag at about 4 pm of which I saved a few lines which I had an hour ago little bit annoyed because the foil was shot and I wasted a bit got a little bed time spliff I'm rolling now tho so it's all good homies