C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • DC Moderators: Cream Gravy? | deficiT | ghostfreak
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Vastness

Moderator: PD
Staff member
1200mg gabapentin today... again been overdoing the benzos so need to lay off them for a bit. Probably do a little amphetamine shortly, hopefully I'll actually do something useful with that and not just obsessively cycle through vapid nothing tasks and messaging friends long ass essays of nonsense.

Gormur

Bluelighter
The last of the wax. I might've had a half gram of high-grade mj with it but I'm blitzed. I don't know if I like it as it's hard to gauge how much I need. I think I still prefer hashish

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Beautiful Kavas again today.

Started off with the 2nd wash of last night’s 45 grams.

That was after a lovely morning walk in swell sunshine, nice cool bluster, fresh air, after a nice vape of weed.

Made 41 grams very potent Fiji Kava after, lots vapor, plus edibles.

Same old basically, but damn I do love being really high on cannabis specifically.

That’s my routes really.

9.5 mg Etizolam.

Being really high on weed, mellowed from kava, does actually distract me from even THINKING about benzos you know.

It’s the combination. It’s given me confidence about beating the process of taper-stop when it’s time.

This....is day 9 no LSD going good.

Still wasted as fuck though lol.

Sunday eve here, enjoy all yours people.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
The last of the wax. I might've had a half gram of high-grade mj with it but I'm blitzed. I don't know if I like it as it's hard to gauge how much I need. I think I still prefer hashish
Hash is lovely in effects, so predictable and consistent. No psychological edge.

I must have vaped about 0.6 today actually, no wax but plenty edibles. It’s enough to be high, which I like.

But the Kava really interplays as well, enhancing but also modulating the THC effects and other cannabinoids.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Fucking stoned off wax. I just hope I don't get whoosy like the first time after about 20 minutes and I was down on the bed. Fucked up shit man lol ;)
I had a few whites my youth.

One time, we were going to a huge lake for a heavy ganja session in car, get out walk around if want kind of thing.

I made space cakes. 3.5 grams very nice clean green hashish.

16 Small,cupcakes. Mate and I had 8 each.

I munched all of mine in one. Mistake lol. Before friends arrived to collect, I was visibly green!

I didn’t feel well. Was off my head whole day. True white though.

Just 1.75 grams clean hash cakes. Strong stuff.

Gormur

Bluelighter
Hash is lovely in effects, so predictable and consistent. No psychological edge.

I must have vaped about 0.6 today actually, no wax but plenty edibles. It’s enough to be high, which I like.

But the Kava really interplays as well, enhancing but also modulating the THC effects and other cannabinoids.
Yeah I hope I can find it again soon. I've never even had the good stuff , like bubble hash but a basic 2-step green hash but I like the effects and how easy it is to dose by just cutting off a tiny amount. I agree too, kava is pretty good with other drugs. Not so much mixed with alcohol though hehe

ghostfreak

Moderator: DC
Staff member
Had 2x GDP CBD small joints

Watching an online horror film festival, got a ticket for 2 films and a bunch of shorts as well.

4meSM

Bluelighter
Had about 40mg of d-meth today (super pure though).
Also took the usual kratom and 420mg of phenibut. The latter is definitely an interesting drug, it takes a few tries to appreciate the effects and also to find the right dose. For some reason I now get better effect when I take around 350-800mg compared to 1g or more. And even weirder, the 420mg I took today feel stronger than the last time I took 620... I still don't fully understand what's happening lol, maybe it's something I ate, or maybe there's some drug-drug interactions going on.

I'm going to smoke some weed right now, the first smoke of the day.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Yeah I hope I can find it again soon. I've never even had the good stuff , like bubble hash but a basic 2-step green hash but I like the effects and how easy it is to dose by just cutting off a tiny amount. I agree too, kava is pretty good with other drugs. Not so much mixed with alcohol though hehe
Bang on. That’s the only REAL set in stone contraindication. No booze.

Also, Kava IMO doubles the potency of benzos. Like 55 grams kava with 10 mg Etizolam, the Etiz really feels like 20 mg.

Vice versa too. I grew up on pure old skool soap bar hashish. I used to eat it daily for years. Like a 1/6th at work as a dustman, 10.30 am with sandwiches, first load, half day done.

Gormur

Bluelighter
Okay, this was the last of the wax. I smoked it over an hour ago but couldn't post because I was feeling nauseated to where I kept lying down and watching shit on TV. I don't think I like wax very much. It messes up my stomach and makes me very dizzy. I bet there are different kinds of wax but whatever I got is just too weird. I can easily tolerate sativa dominant strains and hash, but this stuff isn't right somehow. I'd much prefer just to have some hybrid weed, for example. Even something like White Widow would be preferable and I'm known to prefer indica strains

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
1mg buprenorphine
~2mg etizolam? (I've gotten real loose with the pg solution math)
1:1 10mg THC/CBD gummy edible
x2 2.5mgCBD/1.25mgTHC tablets
Smoked a bowl of Mandarin Cookies (fucking great strain)
Northern Lights distillate cartridge
Nicotine vape

You could say I'm stoned

Might take a bump or 2 of 4F-MPH and get out of bed. Quit my insane job a few days ago and have been just stuck in bed as opposed to how I thought I would feel escaping such a toxic and painful situation. I'm about to go back to school for a class or 2 at least so I'll have something to do.

Rock bottom DG sucks but at least I only see him every 4ish years