• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Snorted about 20mg of amphetamine sulfate this morning cause I had important work to do.
Then got some quality meth and smoked about 20mg as well, or maybe it was around 30mg.
Also had 0.5mg of alprazolam, 75mg of pregabalin and my usual kratom.

Feeling decent although I already feel like I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight. It's alright though, I did what I had to do 👽

Snorted about 20mg of amphetamine sulfate this morning cause I had important work to do.
Then got some quality meth and smoked about 20mg as well, or maybe it was around 30mg.
Also had 0.5mg of alprazolam, 75mg of pregabalin and my usual kratom.

Feeling decent although I already feel like I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight. It's alright though, I did what I had to do 👽
Thats like some dream combo stuff for me

Me? Im high as fuck, took 1mg more ksalol and drinking my third cider. Also tried iving tizanide and oh boy... it was insane. Propably prefer it over heroin, wanna try them both in a same shot.

I’ve just arrived home at 4 AM after a 12 hour, 3 stop, 7 person, meth fuelled travelling orgy that trashed both my mind and my bank account. Once the sun comes up I’m feeling pretty keen to see if I can find even higher levels of debauchery for as long as I can remain standing and my credit lasts. It all began when I just nipped down to the shops for some milk....

Thats like some dream combo stuff for me

Me? Im high as fuck, took 1mg more ksalol and drinking my third cider. Also tried iving tizanide and oh boy... it was insane. Propably prefer it over heroin, wanna try them both in a same shot.
Yeah (meth)amphetamine+ benzos + pregabalin is one of the best combos I think.
Gonna do the same thing tomorrow, but skipping the regular amphetamines.

Don't want to take more alprazolam cause I only have like 6 pills left, they're 0.5mg from Teva (the pink ones).
In reality I'll probably end up taking a bit more, maybe half a pill.

Don't know if I should turn on my vape or roll a spliff. Probably both lol... but not at the same time.
What should I do first? Seems like a hard decision to make.

Yeah (meth)amphetamine+ benzos + pregabalin is one of the best combos I think.
Gonna do the same thing tomorrow, but skipping the regular amphetamines.

Don't want to take more alprazolam cause I only have like 6 pills left, they're 0.5mg from Teva (the pink ones).
In reality I'll probably end up taking a bit more, maybe half a pill.

Don't know if I should turn on my vape or roll a spliff. Probably both lol... but not at the same time.
What should I do first? Seems like a hard decision to make.
Yes, the amph is useless on that combo. The most fun Ive ever had on meth was with pregabalin. I love the drug. Ive consumed close to a kilo of the stuff.

Half a pill doesnt sound bad. My mates gave me ksalols, tizanide and pregabalin cause I havent had bupre in 2 days so I returned the favor and gave my old friend a few ksalols over some tea.

Spliff is the og way imo. You do you though

I’ve just arrived home at 4 AM after a 12 hour, 3 stop, 7 person, meth fuelled travelling orgy that trashed both my mind and my bank account. Once the sun comes up I’m feeling pretty keen to see if I can find even higher levels of debauchery for as long as I can remain standing and my credit lasts. It all began when I just nipped down to the shops for some milk....
Those unexpected sessions are always the best ones ime brother

Another 130mg oxy railed
20mg diazepam
Another 2400mg Gabapentin half just now half in twenty minutes
Will vape a couple of grams of some stardog as the night goes and just chill myself tonight and have a relaxing Friday as am spending tomorrow night with the baby mama and don’t want to fuck up lmao
Anyway have a great but safe Friday night people
Nightraver out

Have fun brother. Im feeling great, fixed me an tizanide shot which is gonna put me a sleep in 5 mins when i take it. But gotta wait cause business.

400mgs Mitragynine Extract

Bought a gram of Crack and took three blasts so far but im gonna pace myself. It looks like its a little light but its very pure im really skied. It's payday today and this will he my new routine probably. Once every two weeks is just right.

I don't feel high rigjt now as such. Pretty messed up like but not been the best day.

125ug Lsd when severely sleep deprived didn't really help on this occasion.

My quality kava barely remedied things. Just made a strong cup of cannabis Bluedream tea.

10mg etizolam, plus this Bluedream tea, 125ug LSD, 3 big vaporizer hits, 45 grams kava....

But no comfort as yet! Call it a bad trip, just one of those where you have to suffer out the time, which can be unbearable when in major physical discomfort and exhaustion and gastrointestinal upset.

But when comfort gradually returns it's always womderful.

I may be able to tap into my kava utopia if this cannabis tea can settle my tummy down. Edibles take acid to a different level too.

I'm high on amphetamine and THC right now. Extremely Euphoric
I used to enjoy the combo of good quality sulphate block base, and a few diazepam. But weed goes well with most drugs.

Edit- never really enjoyed my beloved cannabis on ketamine, decades past.

Last edited:
I'm jonesing on cigarettes, nicotine gum and vape. Had a rose spritzer at lunch. Will take 20mg olanzipine before bed. Was going to smoke a little weed but taking the kids to get haircuts instead.

41GOOeo-NeL.jpg

Kinda cool seeing hash being consumed in the age of concentrates.

Right now so mild vape pens. Have a diamond pod of Cookies OG shiite and some local hemp dispensary's own batch of grizzle.

I'm jonesing on cigarettes, nicotine gum and vape. Had a rose spritzer at lunch. Will take 20mg olanzipine before bed. Was going to smoke a little weed but taking the kids to get haircuts instead.

Good to see some priorities in check lol! Enjoy your weed when the time allows.
Some hash and two lines of coke. And a little Xanax a couple of hours ago.

All is well for me :)
Good to hear it bro. It's all about simply feeling okay really.