• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Just my normAl methatadone 10 minutes ago nothing else, but for some reason it has got me wrecked today

really trying to avoid getting high everyday, lol, yesterday i 'tried' to get high using alcohol, which i hate, and figured with all the AA brainwash it must be worth it. wound up drinking some gold schlagger and passing out in my bed at 1pm. woke up at 8 and had a horrible night.

anyway, today:
300mg pregabalin
3mg xanax
~15g kratom

Coming down now, nearly base line. Pregabalin fading away at the mo.

i woke at 3am today, now it is 1am of the following day and I haven't turned in yet. I sometimes miss the comforts of externalized routines. I did take a significant nap earlier, but that is one of the few privileges of early retirement.

I am curious to see if I can reduce my dilaudid dose by adding a little meth to the mix, but not too much. Meth should potentiste or increase metabolizing. I don't think the substitution saves me any money, or if it does, its twenty cents or something on the dose. Even multiplied four times a day, thirty days a month, its inconsequential. But a lower dose of dilaudid could be helpful with unwanted side effects, though injecting meth is murder on veins. No free lunches in life eh? The cost is there and will always balance out. A better plan would be wealth and renewable bodies. Someone get on that, stat. This dose won't be a rop for dilaudid but just to see how the dose feels with just a smidge of meth. Next would be dropping it.

24mg IV Dilaudid
0.05mg IV Meth (street crystal)
a pre and post ciggie.
a sizable discount brand chocolate easter bunny.

Hey you crazy Blue Bastards
Happy Sunday
Started a new job the Monday last so been away at half past four and not back till late so haven’t been active I hope everyone is cool
Especially @AutoTripper hope your still shining bright brother
OT
190mg oxy 3600mg Gabapentin
10mg nitrazepam
15mg diazepam
Large vape of unknown sativa I picked up at work that is brilliant even if it is launching me into orbit
Anyway as always safe trips and peace out Nightraver

Foook feeling tons better now, woke up with fucking sore body but yeah had the following in a few hr:

4mg subutex
1600mg babapentin
200ml vodka
20mg valium
A lot of bong hits.

Feeling so much better pain down a lot and head floating up higher.

Hey you crazy Blue Bastards
Happy Sunday
Started a new job the Monday last so been away at half past four and not back till late so haven’t been active I hope everyone is cool
Especially @AutoTripper hope your still shining bright brother
OT
190mg oxy 3600mg Gabapentin
10mg nitrazepam
15mg diazepam
Large vape of unknown sativa I picked up at work that is brilliant even if it is launching me into orbit
Anyway as always safe trips and peace out Nightraver
Easy mate and good Sunday too. Yeah, I noticed you have been less active, EVEN THOUGH I went on a semi sebaticall myself, and barely visited this part for a while recently.

But I did catch a glimpse or two, didn’t see you. It was in my thoughts to check back here see if you’d broken cover again, but I wasn’t concerned, or really even curious (I don’t mean uncaring by that), because I thought- well he’s just getting on with something else for the meantime. We’ll see ‘im again lol!

So nice to see your mention. Hope you liked your job so far.

Enjoy that Sativa, love Sativa effects. Orbit sounds good. I’m still well and truly there myself.

1600 last weekend, 3 consecutive days last week, Wed 255 ug, heavy.

Thurs, 250. No lighter at all.
Friday 200 ug, heavy enough.

Just in the nice dreamy afterglow now in fact after coming down all day yesterday.

Lot of acid though, including prior thursdays 250 ug, was I think 25.5 x 100 ug exactly in 10 days.

Lovely stoned on great vapor too, Bluedream, Cinderella Jack. 50 grams kava, well chilled.

So I Think I’ll be alright.

So thanks for checking in @Nightraver and especially for the mention, have a good Sunday mate. And I hope you enjoyed your new job so far too.

Went for a trip to my old stomping grounds. 40 minutes later was smoking several bowls of Mama San’s best meth then got a massage. Hadn’t been there for nearly 3 months. As I left she gave me a .2g taster of some different stuff.

Long journey home. No pipe. But did have to go straight past needle exchange...picked up a box..had the .2 shot..felt next to nothing cause already so blasted...threw box away in fit of disgust...now comfortably at peace with myself again and high as a kite in a really chilled way...and thinking I need more massage!