• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Iiii have been smoking weed a lot lately. That’s about it. Got a message from my snow dealer which made me wanna get some but I avoided.... for how long 🤔
I’d gladly stick to the weed if I could but alas no I’m a pill head at heart
The weed cuts my pill intake by over half I’d say though

Iiii have been smoking weed a lot lately. That’s about it. Got a message from my snow dealer which made me wanna get some but I avoided.... for how long 🤔
I’d gladly stick to the weed if I could but alas no I’m a pill head at heart
The weed cuts my pill intake by over half I’d say though
The worst part of being sober right now is not smoking weed. Never thought I'd say this but it's really the only thing I'm craving.

The worst part of being sober right now is not smoking weed. Never thought I'd say this but it's really the only thing I'm craving.
I use weed as a crutch when I’m off pills opies but il say one thing brother it’s better to be able to walk with a crutch than lying on the ground watching everyone else walk past

160mg oxy usual roa
Having a cigarette
Mug of tea
Psyching myself up to start fucking arguing all day again
Can’t be fucked or bothered doing this fuckin dance anymore
Will hit another 40mg oxy once I finish my tea and try and catch my breath before it starts again
Safe trips
Peace brothers and sisters
Nightraver out

My roomates friend just came and got me wheny alarm when off at 7am and send they have a binch of Methamphetamine. Its real nice shards if been snoking it for the last 20 mins took like 5 hits so far and just put 3mgs Buprenorpine under my tongue. Gotta take a cab to work at 8am will probably hit it a few more times and then cook my ads of tweaking all day, high as a kite rite now loving it 😛

Just sniffed a whole point that should carry me through my shift. Really needed this too cuz i was up for two days and only slept for 6 hours...

Just feeling functional. Not happy nor sad, just plane mellow. this after some
opiates
benzos
alcohol
cannabis
rooibos tea..

Thats me for today, though i have a lot more to add, though today i feel like it's enough.

Snuggling with the warm glow of bittersweet suboxone. Feels nice to lounge around on the couch and watch the game. Concerns are a mile away for now.

They got another gram of Meth while i was gone and i smoked so fucking much since i got home no joke like maybe 15 hits and im talking clouds. He wont even let me oay said do however much i want i been dropping these big shards in there im so spun righ now one more hit and then im gonna goto the Laundromat get some shit done round this bitch.

Watch out Charlie, thats seriously strong combo. Im sure your psyche can handle it but be careful please 🖤

Im gonna be okay i have just been smoking Meth for the rest of this evening, early morning and my roomie busted out another gram he had tucked away so it looks as if we are going to keep partying. Just trying to wait till 8am to do my Dope for the day, got a new connect for FemtaDope thats much cheaper than ive been gettng it, good stuff. I was ridiculously high when the GHB was peaking and i was rotating between pipes with the Meth/GHB. It was one of the most euphoric combos ive ever done and the later is mowt definitely leaps and bounds better than 1,4 BDO and that's for damn sure.

Have just picked up my script so good day ahead
140mg oxy intranasal
Started staggering Gabapentin at nine 900mg orally every thirty minutes till I feel better
Have ground up a half q of stardog
And will vape my way through the rest of the morning
Currently smoking a cigarette with a large pot of tea 🍵 on the hob bubbling away and once I imbibe the glorious ambrosia i will rail up another 40mg of ox and start puffing away at the weed and try and find myself something worthwhile to do
Have a great but safe trip you crazy Blue Bastards
Peace out
Nightraver