• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Feeling a little uncomfortable, I have one bupre dose left, and keep thinking about taking it, but I was going to wait until tomorrow, which is what I should do.

I did have some caffeine and L-dopa

Just did bupre for the first time in days. 😁 Feeling quite good, getting fronted some gabas and about to smoke some weed with a good friend.

Have you ever seen Reindeer Spotting? I was amazed by the prevalency of Bupe abuse due to location. I thought I was weird recreationally using Bupe after I had been off Oxy's for a couple years way back when. Tolerance skyrockets within a few days though so y'all must be keeping doses low in the Temgesic range (<1mg).

20 grams Kratom White Meang Da

Big oral dose of Delta-8-THC like 7mls from this tincture not sure about mg amount but based on past experience maybe 100mgs.

Also been vaping the D8 and I feel a little Euphoria from the Kratom, mild but present.

Never had any White before yesterday my boring ass used Red for over a decade pretty much and back in the day just generally whatever they sold me as Bali. But this stuff does have different color and has this diff sorta buzz it's hard to put my finger on, articulating the strain variants differences is tricky.

Have more of this full spectrum blend I'm curious of breaking into. Have a couple more grams of a 20% Mitragynine Extract also which is so good, I got stupid high when I binged it last week I used equivalent of 400mgs Mitragynine in a day was lovely feeling product.

Last edited:
I don't think it was ghostfreak. This isn't actually a new thread, when I said I had never seen a can of corona we were still on the old thread... Seems like the last comments were transformed into a duplicate of the old thread and the original version was closed, or something like that.
Maybe we could transform this one into a new HHAY thread with a new title?

Edit: oh wait nevermind, it does have a different title from the old one.
Damn I used the word thread too many times.

Had my morning kratom 1h30 ago and I'm currently vaping some weed and making coffee

Def not me lol, I remember posting about the can of corona then there was a new thread?! Posted it that I think then it was back to the previous one. Freaked me out a bit lol.

I think the posts were split then a mod added that link under my post?

1mg Alp and few beers, can’t go too mad as work tomorrow. Had 2mg Clonazepam this morning but nothing since then.

Last edited:
Small hit of 10%the weed, cigarettes, and vaping nicotine. Will take 20mg olanzipine sometime today.

Don't know where to post but can anyone help I'm really freaking out Ive done to much coke and I feel awful

thank you so much for replying
I have weed and Kratom that's all
I feel so spaced out and disgusting and breathing is off
Im home alone freaking out and hating myself
The kratom might take the edge off. Weed is kinda bad cause it could make it worse. Dont drink alcohol.

thank you so much for replying
I have weed and Kratom that's all
I feel so spaced out and disgusting and breathing is off
Im home alone freaking out and hating myself

You are alright. You are going to be okay. Take some deep breaths. It will pass. Coke doesn't last that long. Do something relaxing if you can, if you can't then do something to get the energy out and distract you like dancing vigorously to music. Then smoke some weed....

fuck I feel so awful breathing is a conscious effort
I don't know why I do this to myself I don't even like how it feels anymore and I'm not doing anything fun just home alone why am I such a fucking loser

fuck I feel so awful breathing is a conscious effort
I don't know why I do this to myself I don't even like how it feels anymore and I'm not doing anything fun just home alone why am I such a fucking loser

You will be okay, I promise. Try not to hyperventilate though. Just breathe deep and slow.
Sounds like you're going down a shame spiral.
Do you really not know why you did it? Because the first step if you want to stop doing something is to work out why you did it in the first place. Were you lonely or bored for example.
You're not a loser.

So far this morning just 1200mg Gabapentin
But am just on way to pick up 56x80mg oxy 56x60mg oxy 112x20mg oxy but am not completely nuts so will be trusting most of them to my sister to keep for me and she won’t even smoke weed so I know that’s them safe for this month
I’m planning on a very good day though so will update
Safe tripping folks

my sinuses are so incredibly fucked if I can feel them as a dull throb now its going to be so much worse later
I just can't fight the urge to be fucked up I just got off a four year oxy habit and switched to kratom and I miss so much about the oxy I would never had had the coke if I was till on them. Kratom has been a lifesaver but its no hard drug. I have a great life great family and friends so I don't know why I keep making these fucked up choices
even with the way I feel right now I still have like two lines left and I know I'm such a fuckwit I need to wash it down the sink cause I can't \trust myself