• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Man I usually take like 75mg (of the succinate, it's only 60% the potency so it's like 45mg of the freebase). Sometimes 80.
I have still some 3-CMC and 4F-MPH after effects so when considered my AMT is pretty good quality I might chill out on the couch / in bed today. I also slept from 7:30 PM to 4 AM and I need groceries as well, can't go to work without food heh! :)

Lot's of new RC's to check out the coming month, finally found a good source. :D :cool:

-- Peace o/

Just remembered I have to go to work in two hours... fuck it, already have worked quite a bit the last month so skipping one day isn't going to be a problem. Problem is getting up at 6:30 AM and being on public transport for 30-40 minutes. No way I am going to work while being high on AMT... :(

-- Peace o/
I once worked 7 full days at Tescos superstore, while taking very strong, trippy MDA pills for 11 days in a row, starting with a New Year's Eve.

Only 54 Buddha Pills, but up to 11 on one day.

Luckily, nobody twigged I was Syd Barrett by day 3 on the job lol!

- Monster energy drink
- 5 mg of Methadone - oral
- 2 mg of Clonazepam - oral
- 25 mg of Promethazine - oral
- 25 mg of Amitryptiline - oral
- 10 mg of Loratadine - oral

Scraped the baggies of 3-CMC and 4-CMC to catch a buzz off it <-- works nicely I admit!

Also did about 80 mg of 4F-Methylphenidate, still have about 125 mg left since last Friday and only had a ½ gram bag in my stash, time to order sum more... xD ;) :p

-- Peace o/

Got a lot of nausea which is good sign my guy has had super strength stuff for a while 2 bags for a tenner had 2 earlier then went and got my daily methadone pick up

900mg gabapentin so far, plus 500mg of phenibut. Will be adding more of each today but trying to cap out at 1500mg gabapentin and 1000mg phenibut.

Just got some more super strength Brown and got some weak stuff to bash it with cuz it's strong for me to enjoy but now I got the hiccups so gotta wait for them to go away trust me you don't wanna smoke Brown while you got hiccups you hiccup half way through a line and waste it etc I'm not bothered it just means it will last longer etc

I actually feel rough somewhere I can't put my finger on where even though I've had at least a bag of heroin weak and/or strong it's because I missed my methadone on Saturday and they give me two one for then and one for Sunday so that's two days I've been without methadone it's a weird drug hopefully tomorrow when I have my dose of will accumulate and be enough to feel my self again these hiccups are terrible it's like my body is tryna projectile vomit but it's blocked

Ok ok gone from 7 to 0 quick it's weird I've been a bit sick and the hiccups have stopped they stopped as soon as I leant over my toilet seat to force myself sick anyone who wants a tip if your gonna be sick don't suffer just stick two fingers down your throat and get it over quick when I cough and vomit I sound so loud I have always had a very loud exaggerated cough and when I'm vomiting it's worse my grandma probably thinks I've just died it's all over now so time to fuck my dopamine receptors up more I was just talking to my cat that's not a joke btw I mean it literally I can communicate with animals we understand each other my cat doesnt like being around me when I'm high though and this is no word of a lie she loves me so much that when I go away for more than 3 or 4 days she will go to the bottom of the stairs and more loudly my grandma didn't know why at first but then noticed she only did it when I was away now cute is that lol

Anyway time to lose myself in the colourful magical world of anime music ahh guilty pleasures

Ever feel like your to old to enjoy the things you used to like pokemon and trolling

Went back to the dentist today and seen the guys partner who assured me it would just be bruising from Friday but I told her how much pain I was in and how even my oxy prescription wasn’t doing anything for it she gave me an X-ray and turned out the dude on Friday cracked a bit and left a bit of root in so with a lot of wrestling and fiddling she manages to get it out without the need for surgery or I would have had to wait till we are out of lockdown. Thank fuck
So am very tender
180mg oxy
Lost count of Gabapentin so stopped them
Two naproxen
50mg temazepam
Hopefully smokey some weed once the jellies kick in and get comfy on the couch and watch some tv hopefully forget about the pain
Sorry big rant
Stay safe people
Nightraver

Ffs I should of smoked them separate tried mixing the strong stuff with weak stuff on the foil and all its done is burn half my fucking gear I am nearly as pissed off as my dad was when many lost 3-0 to chelsea if some fucker asks me for the time they will get their head bit off

Went back to the dentist today and seen the guys partner who assured me it would just be bruising from Friday but I told her how much pain I was in and how even my oxy prescription wasn’t doing anything for it she gave me an X-ray and turned out the dude on Friday cracked a bit and left a bit of root in so with a lot of wrestling and fiddling she manages to get it out without the need for surgery or I would have had to wait till we are out of lockdown. Thank fuck
So am very tender
180mg oxy
Two naproxen
50mg temazepam
Hopefully smokey some weed once the jellies kick in and get comfy on the couch and watch some tv hopefully forget about the pain
Sorry big rant
Stay safe people
Nightraver
I have needed to go dentist for years.. And it's only getting worse I'm scared of them and not ashamed and stories like you're which I hear a lot of don't help... what if some incompetent moron fucks up and causes more damage then before they are so bad and weak though, especially for my age

So am very tender
180mg oxy
Two naproxen
50mg temazepam
Sorry big rant
Stay safe people
Nightraver
*blink blink blink* Jesus Christ what tf! I wouldn’t be seeing that dentist again.

Yesterday's 300ug acid trip quite strong, 100 gr kava equivalent accounting for instant'. Lovely Bluedream vapor end of night, kicked up the electric, reality being hacked feeling of the acid.

Darkness and amazing sounding tunes- and I mean AMAZING sounding tunes lol!

Still right wired today. Just black tea, etizolam, Bluedream vapor and 50 grams potent Fijian and Vanuatu kava ptepped.

So far! No way ant lsd today though. 300ug stsys with me for a good week usually.

1800mg of gabapentin and 1.5g of phenibut. Also like 50mg of propylhexedrine. I have some left and I couldn't help myself. It's also the reason for the extra doses of the other two. Feeling pretty nice.

1800mg of gabapentin and 1.5g of phenibut. Also like 50mg of propylhexedrine. I have some left and I couldn't help myself. It's also the reason for the extra doses of the other two. Feeling pretty nice.
Good to hear. Was gonna say enjoy that bro and have a nice night.

Kava is treating me well this evening. I made a big batch of potato cakes earlier ready for 20 minutes oven when my kava sesdion is over and health trestments complete.