C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • DC Moderators: VerbalTruist | ghostfreak | Perforated
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

BarkBarkDoggyDog

Greenlighter
Took the edge off at work with 240mg dihydrocodeine and a joint. Chewed 4x60mg ER pills at once. It was gross but ultimately worth it.

Nightraver

Bluelighter
Aw man what a cunt of a whores arsehole of a day
Slept the fuck in
Dropped my days worth of oxy somewhere on way to work was in such a rush
460mg oxy either lying somewhere or some lucky cunt is lying smashed
So no oxy till tomorrow
In an effort to stave off any wds iv ingested close to seven g of gaba over the day
Going to pick up a thc cart of Pineapple Express in an hour and try and smoke myself to sleep 😴
Hopefully
Also have a few baclofen and ol co co to see if that helps

Nightraver

Bluelighter
They say it comes in Fucking 3s don't they
Well weed guy ain't coming till tomorrow now
No sleep tonight for this camper
Feel like jumping out to the street an grabbing a bag of brown for the first time in years why can't they just wise up and legalise it already
One would almost think they profit from keeping it illegal 🤔
I know one good edible would have me sleeping like a pain free baby

deficiT

Administrator
Staff member
20mg N-methyl-cyclazodone
2g Piracetam
1g Aniracetam

Got my nootropics in. Went ahead and dosed to see what kind of effect they have, so hopefully it works out.

Kind of got lucky honestly, I wasn't at home when the package arrived, and the people that work here opened up my mail because they didn't notice my name on it. Luckily it must've appeared innocuous enough because they didn't say anything about it, just said sorry we opened your mail.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
chemicallyenhanced indeed. :unsure:
just smoked some questionable bud (it actually had ?? on the package) and am high as a bitch. Been long time hope I dont rage out on anyone if I do I would hope Ms Ratched would give me my meds to calm me. lol
Some good ass weed "??"
@Pumpkin2021

Nipper76

Bluelighter
Wife went out with her mates tonight and decided to raid my stash before she went out. Though instead of taking what she thought was coke (she's got a good tolerance so likes a fat one) she took ketamine.

Apparently her friends were all scared, she doesn't have much clue about what happened, basically she took it then went straight out the door into her mates car and they drove off, so she went full mongol in the front seat, barfing, talking gibberish, whole nine yards. She was also calling out my name, "nipper, what have you done to me". Sounded like a good night to me.

Oh, how I laughed. Lol

202 stormy

Greenlighter
Chill 50ml methadone and 2 bags of normal strength smack tryna save my beetle until tomorrow morning wish I had some weed
Haven't had any "normal grade" smack in I don't know how long???? Even went and got on Methadone and did that stir for about 1 1/2yrs....now I just sick of myself and life for not having what I want!!!!! All the money in the world and no good tar!!!! Its unamerican I tell ya!!!!

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
1.3g phenibut hcl
1g kratom
drinking coffee and sittin on the porch having a cig.

on another note: this "karen" chick... think she has benzo or weed rage? woke up with that in my head lol
good mornin bl
hollowed ground

deficiT

Administrator
Staff member
16mg Suboxone
5mg N-methyl-cyclazodone
500mg Piracetam
500mg Aniracetam

Have started making notes for the midterm, but not anywhere near where I need to be progress wise. Kind of stumped honestly and waiting on some feedback from VerbalTruist before continuing to making the final draft of my notes. Luckily I got all my other work out of the way for this week so I can just focus on comms101

deficiT

Administrator
Staff member
10mg N-methyl-cyclazodone
200mg F-Phenibut
1.5g Phenibut
500mg Piracetam
500mg Aniracetam

Dosed up, heading in to work. Spent most of the day lounging. Not quite prepared for this fuckery but we'll see how it goes.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
i am actually pretty low
accidental 4mg benz thought it 120mg thc. sooooo. same bottles. Imma try to stay up til nine (sleep patterns structure).
If my shit get illegible feel free to delete it i wont know anyway...

Ganjcat

Moderator: CD
Haven't had any "normal grade" smack in I don't know how long???? Even went and got on Methadone and did that stir for about 1 1/2yrs....now I just sick of myself and life for not having what I want!!!!! All the money in the world and no good tar!!!! Its unamerican I tell ya!!!!
Well we invented the opium trade so it's kind of our culture but yeah my guy gets the bomb;)

schizopath

Bluelight Crew
Pseudo-Intellectual Non-Conformist State Of Mind
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! Was 30 hours deep into withdrawals, cause liquor yesterday was insta withdrawals for my fucked up brain chemistry, so took the bus to ones old city and FUCKING BANG! Got dat bupre running in my veins now and 2mg ksalols too (oral).

Saturday Morning Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
that white widow is some great weed but mac 69 has a softer glaze
fairly high may work on gettin a great buzz as SO fiddin da go see her granchirrens and I can do what I want bitches home alone!