• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

If you felt so inclined I'd love to hear your opinion on how kava performs in drug combos; save for one experience with dubious+cheap capsules, I've never tried it, but have been curious for ages! Haven't read a lot of experiences from polydrug abusers (as opposed to people who more stick to various supplements etc), I'm tres curious how kava is, compared to, say, alcohol, or valerian root, or benzos,
Hi. This is a spot on question. It's a field which I have been exploring precisely myself.

There is a synergy, between kavalactones and cannabinoids, KL's & Lysergamides, in a potentiating manner, modulating too.

And IME, a system full of Kavalactones potentiates benzodiazepines effectively, to double, and vice versa.

So there is a 3 way synergystic potentiation between Cannabis, Kava & LSD.

Then, benzos double the experiential effect of the kava, which is modulating and complimenting cannabis and LSD,

I have been talking about, reporting this exactly what you ask for 2 years now.

I'm limited in my cognitive ability atm. I'm like a 7 year old today (nothing wrong with 7 year olds), but it's s lot of LSD of late.

Was 1500 Mics final. I ruled out more. Stoned, slept a bit.

Toilet! Fried.

42 tabs in 7 days is how bad I get.

After 52 tabs the 6 days prior.

I need some calming down which kava will help me with again maybe.

I would hope to give you my much more concise of answer than this because I have been exploring exactly what you are asking about here and it's frustrating because I know the answer to these questions from my own experience and I've been talking about this for so long just too dumbfounded in the current moment.

However, this is a useful inclusive, basic insight if you wish.

There are ways to miss out on kava. Capsules. Dud extracts.

If you see this, it adds basic context.

I struggle to offer more sense with a mind blown here for now.

But thank you for asking an incisive question.

It's just what I have been raving on about reporting solely and independently.

Just realized that I skipped opiate withdrawal for time XY by using memantine, was on day 5 or 6 w/o any real symptoms & nevertheless decided to relapse, restlessness and fucked up situation. Was the last capsule, now I needa get a script or stop for real.

Last bite of 0.9g of Penis Envy mushrooms. A nice cap to the afternoon with weed and beer.

Pretty lit right now headshop spliff real deal on the low too through Halloween speaking of which I gotta be careful I know I am relapsing gettin hella high before going into Frightworld here one of the scariest thrillparks in America I can dig it going with this sober chick I can't tell her I am high lol she will know though she knows I am right now I just don't offer her any but she has said around here it has been scarier than Frightworld I gotta be real careful yo

Heavy cocaine binge on Saturday hasn’t caused the Monday depression I thought it would so happy with that (could be the fourteen yellow Valium I ate for bed last night) even though I was arguing with my ex I’m still happy weirdly enough
Anyway OT
Just railed 210mg oxy
Staggering 120mg gabapentin every 20 minutes
25mg diazepam
Will rail another 80mg oxy as I arive at work
Couple of cigarettes and caffeine drinks too
Currently sipping on my first cup of tea 🍵
Happy Monday Blue world and have a safe week ahead
Peace out
Nightraver

Snorted 2-3mgs of 2c-p this afternoon/ evening; almost 4am now the chamomile tea has me nice and relaxed prob time to head off to bed.

Heavy cocaine binge on Saturday hasn’t caused the Monday depression I thought it would so happy with that (could be the fourteen yellow Valium I ate for bed last night) even though I was arguing with my ex I’m still happy weirdly enough
Anyway OT
Just railed 210mg oxy
Staggering 120mg gabapentin every 20 minutes
25mg diazepam
Will rail another 80mg oxy as I arive at work
Couple of cigarettes and caffeine drinks too
Currently sipping on my first cup of tea 🍵
Happy Monday Blue world and have a safe week ahead
Peace out
Nightraver
Easy man. My Nan used to take yellow diazepam she took them for about 50 years I personally always felt that the yellow was to signify the colour of piss because 5 mg does take the piss a bit lol. 😀

Glad you're sounding bright still. Way fucked over here. Sunday to Sunday 5150 ug again. About standard going. I actually resorted to titrating down again yesterday with 250 mics after descending from 1500 was just too turbulent, energy crashing had along with mood.

I actually had a very pleasant and surprisingly full trip and much better day and evening and morning so far then I would have done otherwise.

Today does not feel harsh and barren like yesterday did as well. It can pay to trip your way down a bit.

Weed and kava right now. Def could be worse right now.

Keep hanging in bro. Looking keenly for further still another useless eater out there confirmations lol.

Edit- my Nan, not mum, on longterm yellow Diazepam daily script. Only 15 mg's a day.

About right after they had the other apparently genius idea to remove all of my Nan's teeth. I could never get my head around that. She was only about 40.

Last edited:
Haven’t been around as much but getting back to ‘normal’ now.

6mg Clonazepam
Lose count the amount of Pregabalin, stopping now.
Coffee with soya milk, yum.

Last edited:
No chance of myself ever getting back to normal now I've accepted a while back just a question or debate of how much of a while.