• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • D R U G
    C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • DC Moderators: deficiT | ghostfreak
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Felonious Monk

Bluelight Crew
^Hey, when did Captain Heroin die? I took a look in the Shrine but didn't see a thread.. That's terrible. So many gone.

I've been fucking myself over these last few months myself, drugging up just to get through the days... gotten back on benzos way more than I'm comfortable with. fortunately I got some phenobarb to hopefully come off, since I'm really only at like 0.5-1mg/day, can replace with like 50-100mg/day of phenobarb and I've got plenty to make the transition off I hope.

Planning/hoping on selling my 2nd car on Saturday. I just don't use em enough now, and I'm keeping my 4x4 so I can still go off-roading and shooting and camping and drone flying or whatever I do when I manage to leave my apartment (rarely lol).

today so far:
lines of fent-free H, 1.5mg kpin, dabs, with more on the way

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
40mgs Protonix
600mgs Cimetidine
160mgs Methadone
3mgs Clonazepam
33mgs 3-MeO-PCE

Sorry I was M.I.A. for awhile there guys hope all of y'all weren't so worried. Had some personal issues to sort out but im right as rain 🌧

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Glad you're okay Charlie, I was indeed worried.

^Hey, when did Captain Heroin die? I took a look in the Shrine but didn't see a thread.. That's terrible. So many gone.

I've been fucking myself over these last few months myself, drugging up just to get through the days... gotten back on benzos way more than I'm comfortable with. fortunately I got some phenobarb to hopefully come off, since I'm really only at like 0.5-1mg/day, can replace with like 50-100mg/day of phenobarb and I've got plenty to make the transition off I hope.

Planning/hoping on selling my 2nd car on Saturday. I just don't use em enough now, and I'm keeping my 4x4 so I can still go off-roading and shooting and camping and drone flying or whatever I do when I manage to leave my apartment (rarely lol).

today so far:
lines of fent-free H, 1.5mg kpin, dabs, with more on the way

Like 2 weeks ago I think? We're going to be merging a couple of threads soon and putting it in the Shrine. ♥️

4meSM

Bluelighter
I haven't posted here in a while, hope everyone is doing alright. I myself am pretty high tonight.

A friend messaged me this afternoon and let's say she made me an offer I couldn't refuse... I left work early and didn't even have to come up with an excuse as no one seemed to care.
Vaped a few small but potent shards and drank some gbl and kratom, it's a very nice combo for sure... It would be even better if only gbl lasted a little bit longer.

btechlc

Bluelighter
solid ++ but functional. Where I like to be.

methylphenidate dosing 5 or so mg every 30 or 40 mins for the past few hours- sublingual.
100mg ODMST
250ug clonazolam
20 mg hydroxyzine
vaped bud.

will probably have some beer and more ODMST and or clonazolam later, might be done dosing with the stims (methylphenidate) pretty soon. Gotta take care of a few more things today first though.

4meSM

Bluelighter
Did you last long enough?
I did pretty good. Meth and kratom already make me last longer anyway, actually one has to be careful not to overdo it because it can make it hard to cum. But the beauty of the combo is that kratom gets rid of any vasoconstriction while gbl/ghb boosts the meth high and puts you in a flow-like state. However, that flow state doesn't last long and it really makes you want to redose, or else you feel like you're wasting your high. I found that the key is to have a booster dose already prepared, so you just take it as soon as you feel the first dose kicking in.

Felonious Monk

Bluelight Crew
Like 2 weeks ago I think? We're going to be merging a couple of threads soon and putting it in the Shrine. ♥️
Damn. I found a thread in the shrine. So sad, I hope he's at peace now. I been feeling the same way the last few months, just struggling finding a reason to live. I've been seeing a therapist and I even tried an anti-depressant again, but I had such a bad reaction the first day I wouldn't take anymore.

ot: heroin and dabs, more of everything coming because the person who was supposed to buy my car today just flaked :/ I really want to get it sold this weekend so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Burnt Offerings

Bluelighter
Damn. I found a thread in the shrine. So sad, I hope he's at peace now. I been feeling the same way the last few months, just struggling finding a reason to live. I've been seeing a therapist and I even tried an anti-depressant again, but I had such a bad reaction the first day I wouldn't take anymore.

ot: heroin and dabs, more of everything coming because the person who was supposed to buy my car today just flaked :/ I really want to get it sold this weekend so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon! :( Seems like a lot of people have been having a difficult time lately

OT: just some weed and kratom

ghostfreak

Moderator: DC
Staff member
Added in 20mg Diazepam (on top of the 900mg Pregabalin).
Also ate one of those microwave burgers, tasty one minute then turns to mush as it cools lol. Still nice though.

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
Well I found a huge line of 3-FPM in my bathroom cabinet on my tablet this morning, so that along with:

◇3-HO-PCP intranasal (just did 2 big bumps, it's literally 50F in my basement so I'm trying to get that PCP fire that makes people run around naked)
◇75mg desmetramadol
◇dabs of Skywalker OG and hits from my delta8 pen
◇CAFFEINE & nothing I quit nicotine guys

Felonious Monk

Bluelight Crew
Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon! :( Seems like a lot of people have been having a difficult time lately

OT: just some weed and kratom
Thanks man, I been on dope since before the 2016 election now with only a couple short breaks, but the benzos and other gaba drugs are a more recent addition. I hoped quitting my job would help and it did in a way, but not really with drug consumption lol sold my Miata today though so I've got a nice stack of cash--actually sold it for more than I bought it for, didn't really profit but it paid back what I paid plus some of the work I've had done over the last 2 years of ownership. Either way, owning a car for 2 years and 5000 miles for basically free is pretty good. I still have my 4x4 SUV though so I'm gonna try to get out and explore more this summer while I don't have to work about work.

ot: heroin, dabs.... coming soon: more dabs and maybe some gaba fun? Some Soma or maybe Kpins or phenobarb?

btechlc

Bluelighter
100mg adderal IR up the nose.
400ug clonzolam 2 hours later to let the comeup of the amps not get washed out by a downer. Around this time is when i start to slightly notice things like feeling warmer or faster hr so take it for that.
Vapped weed.
Few beers

Feeling real nice.

Last edited: